View Poll Results: Which color combo screams "MOTU" the most?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Orange and green

29 43.94%
  • Orange and blue

8 12.12%
  • Blue and purple

9 13.64%
  • Blue and red

20 30.30%

Thread: Which color combo screams "MOTU" the most?

Which color combo screams "MOTU" the most?

Orange and green

Orange and blue

Blue and purple

Blue and red

By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Blue and red, mostly because of the Vintage cards.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Orange and green, because I can't find much else in my personal memory to associate those with. I can think of a lot of different things for each of those color combos, but orange and green brings be right to Battle Cat, and thus to MotU.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I voted orange of green.

But orange Green, blue Purple both convey it equally.

I voted for blue and purple. All hail Skeletor!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    I voted for orange and green, which for me symbolize the Heroic Warriors (because of Battle Cat, Man-at-Arms... even though it was also used for Tri-Klops). And if I had to narrow it down to just one color to represent this faction, I'd go with orange.

My second choice for the "most MotU-like color combination" would be Skeletor's blue and purple, which I find symbolic of the Evil Warriors. Again, if I had to narrow it down to just one color, I'd represent this faction by means of purple.

Red and black seem the obvious choice for "Horde colors" (or just red). And green and red the "Snake Men colors" (or just green). Pink, or some pinkish shade of red, seems like the most straightforward choice for the Great Rebellion, probably combined with yellow.

I cannot pinpoint exactly why (I suppose because of Flipshot, Mara and NA He-Man), but blue is the color I tend to associate the most with the Galactic Guardians/Protectors. The second color of a two-color combination for this faction would probably be yellow. And as for the Space Mutants, either yellowgreen or bluegreen (or both) seem my preferred color for them.

Then there's the Powers of Grayskull faction (if we may refer to the Preternian heroics as such), which for some undefined reason I strongly tend to identify with color brown (probably because of Eldor), or brown and lime green.

Summing up:

Eternia

or just Heroic Warriors faction

or just Evil Warriors faction

Etheria

or just Great Rebellion faction

█ or just Evil Horde faction

Preternia

or just "Powers of Grayskull" faction

or just Snake Men faction

Tri-Solar

or just Galactic Guardians/Protectors faction

or just Space Mutants faction

However, the most symbolic color combo for the Masters of the Universe brand as a whole is probably deep blue and red, if only because those are the main colors of its logo (and of the vintage "meteor shower" card art).

or just Masters of the Universe brand
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Blue and red, mostly because of the Vintage cards.
    My thought exactly!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app