Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTU Grenadier lead figures and Icon Heroes Grayskull : a perfect match!

These are really sweet! I play a lot of tabletop battle games (40K, Flames of War etc) and I collect minis too. I had NO IDEA that Grenadier even made these. I love the Zodak mini!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    There were 2 BIG sets that included MANY miniatures (more than the 4 regular stes).
    One set was ALL Herioc
    and the Other set was ALL EVIL
    The heroic one included 3 vehicles/beasts (attak trak, battle cat, and maybe wind raider)
    The evil one included talon fighter + panthor (and i think battle ram). In the evil set was included Panthor rider evil lyn.
    Don't know if it was trap jaw that drove the talon fighter, maybe SUNDEVIL org member will soon discover and let us know.
    Are there any pics of the big sets? Why do the small sets pop up MIB but not the bigger ones?

I got the stuff in and the figure I thought was Trap Jaw is not, sadly. It may even be Star Wars, I can't tell but it is definitely not Trap Jaw. I did get an extra Attack Trak with two He-Man cockpit figures. Just need another set of treads.

Thanks for telling us where that Evil-Lyn came from! That one was really bothering me.
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Heroic Warrior
    metal figures 1.JPG$T2eCmetal figures 2.JPGmetal figures 3.JPGmetal figures 4.JPGitem number 121155820375 check out this ebay auction for this set is nice includes the box and some great pieces ,

- - - Updated - - -

has anyone made repros of these ? seems easy for some custom makers to copy these ? maybe made of plastic ? im sure icon heroes will make a set like this soon ? my neighbor was an early D&D play tester with his name in the credits for most of the D&D books , and prob has one of the largest grenadier collections ive ever seen. very cool figures ,and the pics with the castle are perfect , thanks for posting
    Last edited by ninjor 9; August 8, 2013 at 01:09pm.

Repros would be great!

Heroic Podcaster
    I finally got my set into the hands of my friend who is a professional miniatures painter. He has had a blast going down memory lane with these characters! He will be starting work on them in December (he is booked solid until then) but will then be discussing each of them, one by one, as he paints to make sure they turn out how I want - which is basically like super bright versions of the old toys! I'm also having him paint up some extras as never-made characters like Stinkor, Moss Man and ZodaK! One miniature might even give new meaning to the phrase, 'disco is dead'...

Speaking of extras, I posted mine for sale over in the marketplace. Can I say that? If not please let me know and I will edit this ASAP!
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Heroic Podcaster
    My friend has the first batch of figures (all the He-Men) primed and ready to go! I'll be posting pics as I get them throughout the process of getting the whole collection painted!