Thread: what MOTUC figures that are currently circulating, need an update IYO?

Heroic Warrior

what MOTUC figures that are currently circulating, need an update IYO?

I would like to see a new he-man with the new wrist to hold the sword high, with better boots (easy fix, I am well aware) maybe include his battle armor as well as his harness and a update of his power sword, that would make it worth buying again... a beast man with better ankles as well. a filmation teela (don't want to open a can but it would be a reasonable request), maybe a skeletor with a few head options (filmation (different hood), 200x, alcala again to make it worth buying for people..

Update He-Man with a new face sculpt and open left hand to match the vintage toy.

Heroic Warrior
    I would say that it depends on current stocks for the old He Man. Skeletor should definitely be remade - it's disgraceful that the original is sold out and has been unavailable for the past year or so. Teela, new defect-free Roboto and the Goddess, and hoping a new head for Snout Spout, possibly in that head pack they were thinking of doing. A new He Man head could go in that one, too. Id like a Zodac.

All A Listers In Their Filmation Variants !!
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

Didn't take long for this to go down the predictable path...

I think He-Man and Skeletor should be updated as $35+ deluxe figures that go all out with swappable accessories like heads, hands, different armor options, alternate weapon designs, and more. They should be the same basic figure but with redesigned hands that are designed to be swapped out.

If these are successful, then they could do the same with She-Ra and Hordak.

I'd like to see them redo the sorceress and fix the wing drum/limited articulation issue
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I think Teela would top the list simply to get her out there and available again for those who came in late...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I think Teela would top the list simply to get her out there and available again for those who came in late...
    Roboto with corrected shoulders

King Hiss, Green Goddess, Roboto, Snout Spout, Teela, the obvious A-listers and QC oops's

Heroic Warrior

frosta........

Frosta is need of a re do. Seriously the original 4h prototype nailed it but Mattel stupidly decided to go translucent and dark blue on her hair instead of whitish blue, grays instead if bright white.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    Frosta is need of a re do. Seriously the original 4h prototype nailed it but Mattel stupidly decided to go translucent and dark blue on her hair instead of whitish blue, grays instead if bright white.
    QFT ! Seriously, Frosta can be compared with Montreal Screw Job !! She needs an updated version for sure !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

Heroic Warrior
    He-Man needs an update as others have mentioned. Give him the wrist articulation. Better ankles. Also include alternate heads. Ie: vintage toy looking head. Perhaps a mulleted one vaguely looking like Dolf as a bonus.

Heroic Warrior
    I can't believe we are this far into the line with no 200x A-list yet! Please give me a 200x Teela, Sorceress, Evil-Lyn, He-man, Skeletor and King Hiss, already!! Those could technically be 2.0s, right?
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here