Thread: The Simpsons Season Finale

Hybrid View

The Simpsons Season Finale

I can't believe they're going to make us wait three whole months to find out who shot Mr. Burns!

So, who do you think did it? Maybe it's Smithers, just because if they're writing out Mr. Burns, then Smithers seems logical, too. I know Homer is being set up as a red herring, but that would harm the show's status quo way too much. What about Tito Puente? They could make him the culprit so the only character leaving is Burns, and they could tie it into a joke or something. It can't be Apu, Moe, or Barney, because their guns don't match the gunshot or bullet wound (that is, if the Simpsons producers were paying attention to detail), but maybe it's someone totally off the wall, like Skinner's mom.

What do you think?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    lol

I want to say it was Homer or Smithers, but those could be too obvious. My dad made a joke that it could be Maggie, but I highly doubt that would be true, as that is really unlikely. However, I am looking forward to what Fox is planning to do throughout the summer with this contest and stuff.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

he has been shot again?
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Didn't they already do that? And Maggie was the one who shot him?

Have not watched the Simpsons in years... but I remember that story arc from a long long time ago.
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Didn't they already do that? And Maggie was the one who shot him?

Have not watched the Simpsons in years... but I remember that story arc from a long long time ago.
    Yup, Maggie shot him in the 90's.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    It was Lisa who did it!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!