Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Foe Men - now SOLD OUT!

The Fighting Foe Men - now SOLD OUT!

…i donīt know what you guys think but thatīs not bad if you ask me
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

That's... that's terrifying. There needs to be an investigation as to why people would voluntarily pay for the Fighting Foe Men.

Mental illness?

Masochism?

Excess money?

Grand governmental conspiracy?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Mattel must have adjusted the DOS quota.

I'm glad though, very cool figures, shame they have gotten so much bad press

Hope they sell out ASAP!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    So, $81.00 Winning $27.00 ?????

F.......A...........K.............E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just, "Come On Guys..................... Get Them Before They Are Gone For Good ! DON'T MISS THEM !!!!!!! PLEASE....... DON'T MISS THEM !!!!!THEY ARE SELLING OUT FAST................. HURRY............... HURRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" thing.

Hint..... Hint............ Black Friday/Cyber Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TUC138; May 15, 2013 at 06:21pm.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

That doesn't mean anything. Matty manipulates these things all the time. You will see them again on Matty for sale, AND you will see them available on other sites.

Snappy Threader
    The FFM are very cool, and amazing figures.

Yes, they may appear again.

Maybe they are pulled.

But still they are announced as ALMOST GONE on the same day they went on sell and a lot of people didīt expect that. Still there it is written in bold red letters.

And i like it

Thatīs all.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Most likely they're almost gone like Dekkar and Flmation Randor where when they had the label first day but sit there for two weeks.
    Last edited by LemonLimeGygor; May 15, 2013 at 06:35pm.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I think they're cool. I'm getting two sets of them. Sub costs though.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Yes, they may appear again.

Maybe they are pulled.

But still they are announced as ALMOST GONE on the same day they went on sell and a lot of people didīt expect that. Still there it is written in bold red letters.

And i like it

Thatīs all.
    There's no reason to think that sales have anything to do with that....

That's amazing, I'm very happy right now.

I think those figures are the best so far among the never released characters, they deserve some serious love!

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    There's no reason to think that sales have anything to do with that....
    Now iīm confused...

Sales have nothing to do with a product which is almost sold out?

Or are you referring to me in person that itīs okay that i like them even though others donīt and donīt want to spend their money on an item they donīt like?

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    So, $81.00 Winning $27.00 ?????

F.......A...........K.............E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just, "Come On Guys..................... Get Them Before They Are Gone For Good ! DON'T MISS THEM !!!!!!! PLEASE....... DON'T MISS THEM !!!!!THEY ARE SELLING OUT FAST................. HURRY............... HURRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" thing.

Hint..... Hint............ Black Friday/Cyber Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Funny, I seem to recall the same thing being said when the Star Sisters sold out quickly (not as quickly I might add) and I don't remember them showing up on Black Friday.

I'm willing to believe the FFM had lower production numbers, but when something sells out fast that does not automatically mean there's some wild conspiracy behind it.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Heroic Warrior
    FAKE FAKE FAKE! These will be filler in the mystery multi-packs you see on Matty Collector sometimes.
    Good trades with: Cammor

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Now iīm confused...

Sales have nothing to do with a product which is almost sold out?

Or are you referring to me in person that itīs okay that i like them even though others donīt and donīt want to spend their money on an item they donīt like?
    That the item is about to go into "sold out" mode doesn't necessarily have any reflection on sales.

Cool! They look like great figures and I can't wait for my set to arrive tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    It's a CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!
    If you think they don't fake sell-outs, then tell us where the Stinkors and Slush-heads that went on sale this week came from. Weren't those supposedly sold-out months ago????

Heroic Warrior
    I think they are great, but did they start out Almost Gone? There are just better deals out there for this 3 pack.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    Funny, I seem to recall the same thing being said when the Star Sisters sold out quickly (not as quickly I might add) and I don't remember them showing up on Black Friday.

I'm willing to believe the FFM had lower production numbers, but when something sells out fast that does not automatically mean there's some wild conspiracy behind it.
    It's true. After the initial sale of the Star Sisters, they never re-appeared on Matty ever since. Not on Black Friday, nor in the Mad Matty Monday Mystery packs. Speaking of those...they only had two, and it was supposed to happen more often. What ever happened to that? They probably ditched that idea because it got some people majorly p.o'd.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

How come it is so hard to believe that some people actually like the FFM and Star Sisters and were looking forward to them
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

So many conspiracies. I can't believe Mattel even has time to make figures with all the plotting and scheming they do to mess with MOTUC collectors and keep them down. So lame. I'm outta here.
    Make Filmation Clawful. Come on, he's like a totally different character!

They just sold all the extra subs remember. So expect fast sell outs for the rest of the year. Im sure clamp champ wont last minutes

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    How come it is so hard to believe that some people actually like the FFM and Star Sisters and were looking forward to them
    I actually AM looking forward to the FFM, but I have a hard time believing so many people would drop $90 on them on Matty's site when they'll easily be able to get them for half of that on the secondary market.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    They just sold all the extra subs remember. So expect fast sell outs for the rest of the year. Im sure clamp champ wont last minutes
    That's a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    They probably ditched that idea because it got some people majorly p.o'd.
    To be fair, if they stopped doing all the things that people got majorly POed about, I doubt they'd still be selling MOTUC