Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 6 POP Characters You'd Like To See In A 6 Figure Mini-Sub

Nobody wants Scorpia? Am I missing something here? I want Scorpia. Peekablue would be cool too.

As things stand now, assuming nothing else is a given, here's my Top 6:

1-Glimmer; I'd love to see 2 heads (toy and Filmation)

2-Peekablue; I just love this girl's look and powers! Great color-scheme, too.

3-Queen Angella; an important character and another I'd love to see 2 heads for (again, toy and toon)

4-Sweet Bee; a great character, I'd love to get a helmeted head in addition to her toon look (shoot, three heads coudl work here!)

5-Flutterina; I'm not too proud to say I want a butterfly woman in my collection!

6-Mermista; she's a freaking mermaid! What's not to love?

Honestly, I hope they ALL get made-every Vintage PoP, every major (and many minor) toon character, and yes, several beasts and such. If I don't get a Spirit in MOTUC, I'll be a very unhappy camper. I also NEED Razz, Broom, Kowl, Loo-Kee, Sea Hawk, Arrow, and Catra's panther form.

I'll take as much PoP as I can get. Many of the most exciting possibilities left in the line (for me) are PoP.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

1. Scorpia
    2. Queen Angella
    3. Sweet Bee
    4. Double Trouble
    5. Perfuma
    6. Spinnerella

Glimmer, Mermista, Flutterina, Peekablue and Entrapta would be great in the main sub.

Assuming Glimmer shows up on the main line.

-Spinnerella (We have Netossa, we need her)
    -Madame Razz (with Broom)
    -Josh (with bowl of Potato Salad)
    -Flutterina
    -Savage Catra (toy CATRA)
    -Double Trouble
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior
    What are we talking here, vintage POP? Filmation? Horde? Only six?? I'll try.

Glimmer
    Scorpia
    Kowl/Lookee 2pk
    Madame Razz w/ Broom
    Queen Angella
    Huntara

Scorpia
    Huntara
    Seahawk
    Madame Razz/broom
    dylamug (changed from mermista)
    vultak (changed from seahawks mate)
    Last edited by krosfyah; May 16, 2013 at 04:45pm.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

General Sunder
    Vultak
    Scorpia
    Dylamug
    Madame Razz/Broom
    Huntara

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    1) Glimmer
    2) Mermista
    3) Scorpia
    4) Kowl
    5) Peekablue
    6) Sea Hawk
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Here are my six:

-She-Ra (she's the main character, after all! Can't have a PoP line without her!)

-Adora (I know, it's the same character as She-Ra, but you NEED her secret identity!)

-Hordak (And he's the main bad guy. Not including him would be like not including Flogg or NA Skeletor with the NA figures)

-Bow (He's the right-hand sidekick-hench-friend-whatever. Like Man-At-Arms, he's really needed)

-Shadow Weaver (You can't really have Hordak without her, or vice-versa)

-Mantenna (Just because I think he's cool. Might have too much tooling for the line, so I assume they'd go with Catra instead, to reuse parts)

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Double Trouble
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Hunga
    Huntara
    Entrapta
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    I need only 4 from POP
    1 Huntara
    2 Sea Hawk
    3 Entrapta
    4 Scorpia

If I can add also two Hordesman well I need Vultak and Colonel Blast!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

1. Glimmer
    2. Sweet Bee
    3. Mermista
    4. Angella
    5. Scorpia
    6. Sea Hawk

I´m a huge POP supporter but it´s really difficult for me to make up such a list.

* The FILMATION sub has been created because there were so many characters that it would take years to get them in the normal classics sub.

* The vintage POP characters deserve to be normal classice figures.

* I don´t need constant bashing from those who don´t want POP and even if they would´t have to buy such a sub they would find stuff to complain about like:
    Why is Mattel using resources for a sub NO ONE needs or the FOUR HORSEMEN should focus more on vehicles instead of useless girly stuff….

* The FILMATION POP characters are included in the FILMATION sub anyway, so why would we need another extra sub?

Characters like Madame Razz, Huntara, Vultak, King Micah, Granita or General Sunder could easily get their own FILMATION POP sub but vintage characters should´t be put there if you ask me.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Well, I'm assuming Scorpia, Glimmer, and Angella are more likely in a main subscription. Entrapta might also be there, being a Horde member; Mermista too, if they go the King Hiss route with a seperate torso (deluxe figure). Razz is probably SDCC worthy, and Kowl + Loo-Kee will likely be pack-ins.

So...

1) Spinnerella
    2) Double Trouble
    3) Huntara
    4) Perfuma
    5) Peekablue
    6) Toyline Catra as the exclusive
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2016!!
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, Admiral Scurvy, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, I don't want a mini-sub. So I guess my answer is : none !

1) Perfuma
    2) Peekablue
    3) Sweet Bee
    4) Spinnerella
    5) Double Trouble
    6) Flutterina

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    Double Trouble
    Entrapta
    Huntara
    Sea Hawk
    Shower Power Catra
    Starburst She-Ra
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Heroic Warrior
    I'll assume that Toyguru's A-List POP (Glimmer, Queen Angella and Mermista) would be part of the main subscription, so my preferred six figure POP mini-sub would be:

1. Entrapta
    2. Double Trouble (with plenty of "day of sales" stock for those who want doubles)
    3. Flutterina
    4. Sweet Bee
    5. Peekablue
    6. Spinnerella

The above list is also based on the (possibly incorrect) assumption that the major "Filmation" POP characters (i.e. Madame Razz, Scorpia and possibly Granita, Huntara, Vultak and General Sunder) would be part of the main subscription and that smaller characters like Kowl, Loo-Kee and Imp would be packed-in with other figures (or released in some other manner).

If POP was only included in this mini-sub, then my true top six would be:

- Glimmer (with Kowl)
    - Queen Angella
    - Mermista
    - Madame Razz and Broom
    - Double Trouble (with Loo-Kee)
    - Scorpia (with Imp)

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    1. Perfuma
    2. Peekablue
    3. Angella
    4. Glimmer
    5. Double Trouble
    6. Sweet Bee
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

General Sunder
    Mermista
    Peekablue
    Huntara
    Perfuma
    King Ahgo
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Heroic Warrior
    I'm only including POP figures that were in the original line.....as far as I'm concerned Filmation creations don't belong here for this poll....

1. Glimmer
    2. Peekablue
    3. Sweet Bee
    4. Perfuma
    5. Memista
    6. Double Trouble

1. Double Trouble
    2. Catra 2.0 (Toy Colors, swappable horde emblem)
    3. Angella
    4. Entrapta
    5. Peekablue
    6. Spinerella
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

All the classic POP toy characters are now locked in as long as the line gets green lit for the next two years so I'm making my choices from Filmation POP characters who were not in the original toyline. This was really difficult as there are so many great characters it's almost impossible to whittle them down to just six choices.

Madamme Razz & Broom, Scorpia & Imp, Hunga The Harpy, Granita, Admrial Scurvy, Inspector Darkney would totally be my list, Sea Hawk & Sven, Prince Zed and a representation of Light Hope is very needed as well. However I don't feel any of these characters are good choices for a mini sub as they are very popular characters who have a good chance of being included in the main sub to drum up support for the main line .

Also all of these characters would require a lot of new tooling so that would probably be a strike against them. The mini sub seems to be minimal tooling, new heads, arm gauntlets, boots, dresses & armour to fit over the extisting figure tools, weapons & accessories.

With this is mind I choose the following characters, which suggestions for parts that can be reused:

1) Mortella- Goddess head, Marlana dress & body, Frosta's cape, the spell casting hand.
    2) Melog- Frosta's hair & head, Shekotti's boots, Hunga's Dress if made by then.
    3) King Agho- Perfect reuse of the Ram Man buck, and Whiplash's spear.
    4) King Mika-(Horde World outfit) He-Man boots, Adam's Jacket reuse the standard male tool.
    5) Huntara- perfect reuse of the Battle Ground Teela tool.
    6) General Sundar- If Horde Troopers have been released by then reuse that tool & Keldors cape.
    Last edited by Angel-T; May 17, 2013 at 03:31am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

In a logical 6 figure mini sub
    1.Peekablue
    2.Flutterina
    3.Hunga the Harpy
    4.Sweet Bee
    5.Spinerella
    6.Twiggets 3 pack

In a top 6 most wanted but didn't included them because they will be in the main sub,
    1.Glimmer
    2.Angella
    3.Razz and Broom
    4.Mermista
    5.Perfuma
    6.Entrapta
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

I see no reason why POP would get their own subline, especially with it being stated that 2014 will be POP heavy.

So I would only push for a POP Filmation subline. I'm listing my top 6 POP Filmation wants, even though I'm pretty sure we're getting the top 2.

Seahawk
    Scorpia
    Madame Razz w/ Broom
    Filmation Hordak w/ Imp
    Vultak
    Granita

Dylamug can be an alternate, since I'm sure we are getting Seahawk or Scorpia in this year's Filmation line or next year's main line.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, CAMO KHAN, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, DARIUS,