Thread: He-Man

Threaded View

He-Man

HE-MAN

Author's Note:
    I've decided to try this fanfiction project simply because I had an urge to. I can't promises how often it will be up-dated. The chapters are particularly longer than some of my older stories, so just be aware of that. It's also worth noting that this story has nothing to do with anything else I've ever written. My intention is for this fanfiction to be more mature and independent than previous fanfics I've written. Like I said, I'm not sure if there will be a "Part Two." I have some of my own projects I'm working on -- and I also have work, two kids, a wife, and yardwork. Last but not least, only the prelude will be image heavy. Some chapters may or may not have pictures to go along with them; it's going to be a bit of a crap-shoot.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Thanks!

Legal Disclaimer: Yadda, yadda, yadda

Prelude

I am Scrollos. Long have I observed the universe, and long has my gaze fallen upon its center, the world of Eternia.

At the core of Eternia lies the Starseed, a piece of creation itself. It is from the Starseed that magic, sorcery, and pure power comes from.

It is the power of Eternia, and there is no place more concentrated with that power than the fortress known as Castle Grayskull. It was constructed by King D’vann Grayskull to guard the power of Eternia, it has long since drawn forth dark and evil enemies.

Demo-Man, a creature of sheer evil, came to power in the ancient days and raised an army to claim Castle Grayskull as his own. This army of foul beasts and monsters tore through Eternia, bound and determined to conquer the world.

To defeat Demo-Man, King Grayskull forged the Master Sword – a powerful blade, infused with his very life-force; the very power, strength, love, and honor of King Grayskull.

Thus, in the shadow Castle Grayskull, a battle was fought. Clans and tribes loyal to King Grayskull joined with him against Demo-Man and his damned army. The Green Goddess, who led Grayskull to the Abyss where the castle was built, fought alongside him. Also present was the first Sorceress, Veena, the wife of Grayskull and the mother of his child.

(PRELUDE CONTINUED NEXT POST)
    Last edited by thew40; May 17, 2013 at 10:36pm.
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor