Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gargoyles (TV show)

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I would be, as I never got to see those (caught a couple on Disney Channel once, but that's it). My local channel showed some mindless pap to rot little children's brains along the lines of "Kids Incorporated."

I really hope the rest of this incredible series is released.
    Well, that's just it, really. The 3rd season "The Goliath Chronicles" was so terrible in comparison to the 2 previous seasons, as many original creators/staff left to pursue other interests, leaving the franchise in subpar hands. You honestly aren't missing anything by not having seen it, but I have my times where I want to be a completist, even when I know it's not worth it to do so.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

The Master of Insanity CJ Clifford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    Well, that's just it, really. The 3rd season "The Goliath Chronicles" was so terrible in comparison to the 2 previous seasons, as many original creators/staff left to pursue other interests, leaving the franchise in subpar hands. You honestly aren't missing anything by not having seen it,
    I'd still buy it.

Widget

Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 DVD?

I want to know is Disney/Buena Vista going to release the rest of Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD containing the final 26 episodes of Monters-Hunter's Moon Part 3 along with special features that I want to get, so that I can complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD with Season 1, Season 2, Volume 1 and Season 2, Volume 2. Please remember to spread the word to all Gargoyles fans about the Gargoyles comics and Gargoyles DVD's to get all Gargoyles fans to buy Gargoyles comics and Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 on DVD everywhere at online retailers to increase sales to get Season 2, Volume 2 released. At the opening ceremonies at the Gathering of The Gargoyles 2007, did Greg Weisman say the sales for Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 sold well on DVD to warrant them to release Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD to complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD? Did Disney/Buena Vista announce the DVD release of Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD yet? Thank you.
    Jonny

i doubt anything has changed. this interview was done a few months ago and according to greg weisman, the status of gargoyles s2v2 is the same it's always been. it seems the best course of action is to buy the dvds (if you haven't already), and spread the word/pray for a miracle (if you already own them).

Widget
    Please tell over 1,000 people to buy the Gargoyles DVD's at Amazon.com of Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 on DVD to increase sales to get Season 2, Volume 2 released on DVD, so that all Gargoyles fans can complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD including me. Please email Disney at disneyinfo@disneyhelp.com to get them to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD. I have Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 on DVD and I enjoyed watching them and waiting for Season 2, Volume 2 to get released on DVD that I will get to complete my entire collection of Gargoyles on DVD with Season 1, Season 2, Volume 1 and Season 2, Volume 2.

Jonny

You know, a reason why s2 v1 may not of sold in the first place may be because of how it was released. If perhaps the whole season was released in one go, then sales could of been better.

Quote Originally Posted by thor View Post
    You know, a reason why s2 v1 may not of sold in the first place may be because of how it was released. If perhaps the whole season was released in one go, then sales could of been better.
    This is the exact reason why I didn't buy it when it was first released and the reason why I'm hesitant to buy it now. I don't want half a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny.Modlin View Post
    Please tell over 1,000 people to buy the Gargoyles DVD's at Amazon.com of Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 on DVD to increase sales to get Season 2, Volume 2 released on DVD, so that all Gargoyles fans can complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD including me. Please email Disney at disneyinfo@disneyhelp.com to get them to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD. I have Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 on DVD and I enjoyed watching them and waiting for Season 2, Volume 2 to get released on DVD that I will get to complete my entire collection of Gargoyles on DVD with Season 1, Season 2, Volume 1 and Season 2, Volume 2.

Jonny
    i'm trying, man. i'm trying. it doesn't seem to be working though. plus, i don't know 1000 people...

Man, talk about misleading topic titles...

Quote Originally Posted by 8-Bit Star View Post
    Man, talk about misleading topic titles...
    Yeah . . . I've had season 1 and Season 2 Volume 1 since they came out, I was really hoping they were finally going to release the rest. I really wish they'd finish the season and not just leave it hanging 3 episodes out of Avalon. I need to dig out all my old tapes and find the rest of the shows, I know I have them somewhere.

Heroic Warrior of Avion
    Changed the title a bit. Hope that helps make it less confusing

--Leanne

Widget

Save Disney's Gargoyles on DVD to get Season 2, Volume 2 released

Attention all Gargoyles fans,
    Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 are both out on DVD and please SPREAD THE WORD to 1,000 more Gargoyles fans that Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 are both out on DVD to buy from Amazon.com, online retailer websites and local retailer stores to increase sales to get Season 2, Volume 2 of Gargoyles released on DVD to complete the entire series including me. Please send a polite email to Disney at disneyinfo@disneyhelp.com and ask them to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD to complete the entire series on DVD including me. Thank you.

Jonny

Attention all Gargoyles fans,
    Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 are both out on DVD and please SPREAD THE WORD to 1,000 more Gargoyles fans that Gargoyles Season 1 and Season 2, Volume 1 are both out on DVD to buy from Amazon.com, online retailer websites and local retailer stores to increase sales to get Season 2, Volume 2 of Gargoyles released on DVD to complete the entire series including me. Please send a polite email to Disney at disneyinfo@disneyhelp.com and ask them to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD to complete the entire series on DVD including me. Thank you.

Jonny
    Jonny give it a rest already. Greg Wiesman is working on it.

You're just going to get a form letter response anyway. Besides, emails largely mean nothing, they have no way of knowing if it's the same people, much like internet petitions...

Is there a danger of "Gargoyles" not getting a release? If they have the first three sets out, why wouldn't they release the fourth?

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

There are 2 sets out there:

Season 1, and Season 2 Volume 1.

S2V1 has not had the sales numbers Disney wanted to continue releasing the rest of the series. (Only 1 more set for the good stuff to hit retail. Then all that'd be left is the crappy Goliath Cronicles)

If sales pick up on S2V1, Disney will release S2V2........

Widget
    I am worried about the DVD release of Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 that I want to get the entire series on DVD. Can you please give me an idea of how to get Disney to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD that I want to get to complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD with Season 1, Season 2, Volume 1 and Season 2, Volume 2. Will Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD be released this year of 2007 that I want to get to complete the entire series on DVD? Thank you.

Jonny

I am worried about the DVD release of Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 that I want to get the entire series on DVD. Can you please give me an idea of how to get Disney to release Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD that I want to get to complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD with Season 1, Season 2, Volume 1 and Season 2, Volume 2. Will Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD be released this year of 2007 that I want to get to complete the entire series on DVD? Thank you.

Jonny
    The only way the next set will ever get released is if sales pick up on S2V1 - period. Once the sales numbers are there to Disney's liking, they'll get to work on S2V2. Until they release info that it's happening, don't plan for it any time soon.

The only thing you can do is to go buy a bunch of S2V1 sets, and convince as many people as possible to do the same. I bought my sets the day they were released, and I've tried convincing TONS of people to do the same.....

That's ALL you can do.....

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
    That's ALL you can do.....
    Not true; he could also work his way up the Disney corporate ladder until he becomes CEO. Then he can have anything he wants released on DVD.
    Almost Comics: Occasionally updated; occasionally funny.
    When you're done laughing, visit the store!

Wii code: 5872 5712 0970 1915 (let me know if you're adding me)
    XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon

The New Adventures of Ion HeManOfGreyskull's Avatar
    You know, you'd probably get a better answer if you went over to AskGreg, the forum for the creator of Gargoyles. Google it, it should pop up.

But as of the last I heard S2V2 is still a no go. More people need to buy S2V1.
    Rob
    Captain Picard:So...five card stud, nothing wild...and the sky's the limit.

Widget
    Let's get more people to buy Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 1 on DVD to let Disney release Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD to complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD! Thank you and have a nice day.

Jonny

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    I have certainly done my best to promote gargoyles (investing time effort and my own money!) but alas it is hopeless....Thank god for Tivo and Toon Disney I say. I just wish more people would read the comic!
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Widget
    I want Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 to be released on DVD that I want to get to complete the entire series of Gargoyles on DVD containing Season 1, Season 2, Volume 1 and Season 2, Volume 2. We need 1,000 more copies to be sold for Season 2, Volume 1 for Season 2, Volume 2 to get made and released on DVD. Thank you.

Jonny

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Dude, give it a rest.
    Almost Comics: Occasionally updated; occasionally funny.
    When you're done laughing, visit the store!

Wii code: 5872 5712 0970 1915 (let me know if you're adding me)
    XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon

The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    I think this guy just cuts and pastes Gargoyles in his responses because these seem exactly like his Adventure of Sonic the Hedgehog posts
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

Heroic Warrior Hobby One Kenobi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Day V1 View Post
    I think this guy just cuts and pastes Gargoyles in his responses because these seem exactly like his Adventure of Sonic the Hedgehog posts
    And let's not forget Super Mario Bros. & Captain N
    www.ioffer.com

Home of many hard to find classic 80's toons, even though they might be bootlegs.