Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gargoyles (TV show)

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I've recently bought Gargoyles S2 V1 Region 1 set and disc 2 has major play back issues on episodes 13-17 that make them unwatchable.
    I've tried it on three different players and get the same thing.
    Before I try to get it exchanged or I buy it again, can anybody tell my if this disc had general play back issues or have I just got a dodgy disc?

Many thanks.
    I got my wife that set for Christmas, maybe I will pop it in and see if it has any issues
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I got my wife that set for Christmas, maybe I will pop it in and see if it has any issues
    That would be very much appreciated if you could please mate
    You know as soon as you play those episodes, they are so blocky and pixelated they are unwatchable.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    I read somewhere it was supposed to be last June and it didn't happen. I downloaded the torrent. No use in spending money on the DVDs and waiting, never to have them be released. My torrent is 3Gbs and its awesome.
    Official Help A Fan Cyber Monday Thread

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

So I ended up buying this set again and I've got the exact same problem so I'm thinking the whole batch of discs must have playback issues like some of the BCI MOTU discs did and they had to do repress the discs and send out replacements to customers.
    Does anybody know of any Gargoyles forums where I might be able to find out if Disney did disc replacements or anything?
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26