View Poll Results: Who should Wonder Woman fight?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • She-Ra/Despera

41 60.29%
  • Teela

22 32.35%
  • Other (please explain)

5 7.35%

Thread: Who Should Wonder Woman Fight in the New DC/MOTU Crossover Comic?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

Who Should Wonder Woman Fight in the New DC/MOTU Crossover Comic?

Who do you think Wonder Woman should face off against in the new DC/MOTU Crossover Comics? Make your voice heard!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

He-Man.

She's not above using swords & sheilds, and in point of fact uses them quite often.

I think that would be the real fight that we should see. An Amazon vs a Barbarian. Heck yes.

I know everyone has to automatically think woman vs woman, or pit He Man vs Superman, or someone else, but really...He-Man vs Wonder Woman is the way to go. I think they match each other better than anyone else from either side.

Teela is awesome, but she's not super powered. She Ra certainly is, but ...visually I just see the Amazon vs Barbarian.

I've always wanted to see Wondy take on She-Ra. Teela could be neat too, but again, she doesn't have super powers. Teela VS Batman could be good.

Baron-you make a great point; I'd get a kick out of seeing Wondy fight He-Man!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Wonder Woman vs He-Man could be really cool!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Wonder Woman vs He-Man & She-Ra vs Superman......awesome! Hordak vs Darkside, Skeletor vs General Zod, Man at Arms vs Batman ,Teela vs Artemis, Bow vs Green Arrow, Glimmer vs Black Canary, King Hiss vs Doomsday, He-Ro vs Green Lantern, King Grayskull vs Supergirl, Catra vs Cheeta, Sorceress vs Donna Troy, Angella vs Hippolita, Evil-Lyn vs Cersie. Shadow Weaver vs Aries, Goddess vs Power Girl & Veena vs Star Saphire.
    Last edited by Angel-T; May 19, 2013 at 02:07am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Actually, WW vs. He-Man WOULD be really cool.

And She-Ra vs. Superman would be too.

Though, She-Ra vs. Green Lantern might be neat because he makes constructs with his ring, and she can make her sword turn into things.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    She-Ra! Or He-Man!

Someone super-powered who would be a challenge for Wonder Woman.

I voted for Kylie Minogue!!

She-Ra should brawl it out with WW. Princess vs. Princess. One leads a great rebellion of female warriors (and Bow) and the other leads an army of fiery amazons. This would be an epic fight! Teela is better off facing Batgirl if Man-at-Arms goes up against Batman - father/daughter vs. teacher/pupil

Having She-Ra with the Masters easily levels back the scale between the two factions.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    I went for Teela as she is the lead warrior heroine of Eternia and WW is the lead warrior heroine of Earth so the pairing makes sense. Having She-Ra break-up the fight to prevent physical harm, keep it all fair and square, and encourage a team-up would be the bonus. I see She-Ra as being able to detect the good intentions to others using her telepathy and doing her upmost to avoid fighting them. Teela on the other hand would pick a fight with anyone (e.g. Mekaneck)!

A match between Despara and WW would also be awesome as WW is not likely to hold back against someone with bad intentions….

In She-Ra’s case I think her best opponent would be Hera as she is Queen of the Greek Pantheon of Gods and therefore one of the most powerful women in the DC Universe. While She-Ra is the equivalent “most powerful woman in the universe” in the MOTU World/Universe. Such a clash could start when Hera feels jealous (e.g. Zeus grants She-Ra favours) or feels her position as Queen is being threaten (e.g. Zeus consults only with She-Ra when making decisions).
    Last edited by Robin Hood; May 19, 2013 at 06:13am.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

She-Ra and gang vs Wonder Woman and the Star Riders. It's meant to be.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Wonder Woman should fight Orko...

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Snappy Threader
    Ok, I voted other. I love DC but I love MOTU first and foremost. I love the idea of a crossover, but I don't like the fact that they fight, given the very old original comic where He-Man and Superman were buddies. I voted other becasue I want to see Wonder Woman face off against an evil-doer....hopefully the fight between the Justice League and the Heroic Warriors will be short lived and they join forces to beat Skeletor and Darkseid or whomever it is Skeletor aligns himself with.

I'd rather see She-Ra (NOT Despera).

However, I do think Teela could hold her own against Wonder Woman.

Often it seems like people assume that regular Eternians have the same strengths and weaknesses as normal humans from Earth. I always believed that even someone like Prince Adam would have superhuman strength on Earth. Being born on a magical planet like Eternia should make every Masters character physical poweful in some way. I mean, just look at their muscles!

Heroic Warrior
    I voted other, and think she should square off against He-Man, mix it up a little. Cat fights are too gratuitous and I think a good old Amazon versus Eternian Champion grudge match of royals would be fun to watch.
    Good trades with: Cammor

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I just could care less for this crossover. She can fight Spector's mom for all I care.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Too bad Mattel didn't care to check out this poll and the one where She-Ra won as lead female of the MOTU franchise, as well as listen to the comments about there being more art etc. around the web depicting She-Ra vs Woman Woman than Teela vs Wonder Woman.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I picked Teela since there is no She-ra in the comics yet and Despara would be better suited as a villain at the moment.

It's already been decided, I believe, who WW will be fighting judging by the images we've seen already.

I don't think Teela would be as 1 sided as some might think. True, she doesn't have super strength, but she's got enough skill with a sword as well as hand to hand combat that she could easily give WW a fight.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    Thinking about it Adora vs Wonder Woman might also be a good match.

Assuming Despara from the current DC MOTU arc is not killed off and she realises she must atone for the bad things she has done she would presumably try to distance herself from her past by dropping her Horde name and becoming Adora. She might then join the rebel Masters on Eternia where her H2H, weaponry skills and leadership skills would be second to none and be sorely needed. She could then go and help the other Masters out on Earth.

On fighting, her combat skills might be the equal or better of WW’s and be capable of giving WW a few surprises, given her training by the Horde galactic empire and WW having spent most of her life sheltered on Themiscyra. Nevertheless WW’s speed, strength and magic objects would probably give her the advantage in the fight. However, it might also be her downfall as when she uses them she will expect to overpower her opponents allowing Adora to potentially catch her off guard at her ‘apparent’ moment of victory. It would be like the Filmation’s SOTS film where Force Captain Adora stuns and captures the vastly more powerful He-Man by deviously shooting him in the back with her Horde gun. And if the Horde gun works on He-Man who has magic powers then it should also work on other superheroes with magic powers such as WW who fail to block the shot.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller