View Poll Results: Who's your favorite figure of the Fighting Foe Men 3-pack?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ditztroyer

50 47.17%
  • Shield Maiden Sherrilyn

32 30.19%
  • Dawg-O-Tor

24 22.64%

Thread: Favorite amongst the Fighting Foe Men 3-pack?

Hybrid View

Favorite amongst the Fighting Foe Men 3-pack?

Pretty simple poll. Now that we're getting these guys in hand, which of the three figures has turned out to be your favorite? Why?

Personally I have to go with Sherrilyn. I was looking forward to her the most, love the head sculpt, and it's nice to have another female in the ranks of the heroic warriors. At least that's where she fits the best in my opinion. Dawg-O-Tor has surprised me though, I'm growing to like him quite a bit. I really don't care for Ditztroyer at all now that he's in-hand, but your mileage will likely vary.

Dittzy then Dawg....

I don't like Sherilyn much, plus mine has a bobble head, and a few loose arm joints....I hate the head.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Dawg for sure. He looks straight up vintage MOTU, like maybe a lost first or second wave character.

Except for the long hair. They would have kept it short to save money.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Snappy Threader
    Dawg-O-Tor no doubt. I love the Talon Fighter and this cat is kickin.

Ditz, then Sherrilyn, then Dawg.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Mine have not yet arrived, so I'll officially vote afterward, but at the moment, I think it will be Dawg-O-Tor.

I think it may have more to do with the additional story elements I have cooked up for these three, though, as Ditztroyer and SMS both look cooler to me. I have it where they were wayward warriors from the Great Wars who decided to bring order to the chaos left behind, but who allowed the power they amassed to corrupt them, a development facilitated by the truly evil Ditztroyer's scheming. Meanwhile, DOT and SMS, the brains behind the vehicles and weaponry of the FFM, fell in love and had a child and began to have misgivings about how they terrorized Eternia. Before they could do anything about it, they were frozen, leaving their child behind. This child would be the ancient ancestor of a line of weaponsmiths and scientists which would culminate in the quintessential Man-at-Arms, Duncan! Also, after their freedom and the 2UB, DOT and SMS would turn away from evil (in true Filmation fashion) and turn to good, often allying with the Heroic Warriors against Jitsu and later the Son of Skeletor. Ditztroyer would serve alongside Jitsu and even strike out on his own.

...Just something Ive cooked up, especially sice 2/3 of the FFM don't look terribly villainous.

Anyway, I'll chime in again and vote after my set arrives later this week.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Mine have not yet arrived, so I'll officially vote afterward, but at the moment, I think it will be Dawg-O-Tor.

I think it may have more to do with the additional story elements I have cooked up for these three, though, as Ditztroyer and SMS both look cooler to me. I have it where they were wayward warriors from the Great Wars who decided to bring order to the chaos left behind, but who allowed the power they amassed to corrupt them, a development facilitated by the truly evil Ditztroyer's scheming. Meanwhile, DOT and SMS, the brains behind the vehicles and weaponry of the FFM, fell in love and had a child and began to have misgivings about how they terrorized Eternia. Before they could do anything about it, they were frozen, leaving their child behind. This child would be the ancient ancestor of a line of weaponsmiths and scientists which would culminate in the quintessential Man-at-Arms, Duncan! Also, after their freedom and the 2UB, DOT and SMS would turn away from evil (in true Filmation fashion) and turn to good, often allying with the Heroic Warriors against Jitsu and later the Son of Skeletor. Ditztroyer would serve alongside Jitsu and even strike out on his own.

...Just something Ive cooked up, especially sice 2/3 of the FFM don't look terribly villainous.

Anyway, I'll chime in again and vote after my set arrives later this week.
    I like your bio. For me Dawg is just another member of the Heroic Warriors and will stand with them. As you say, he doesn't look like a villain.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

To me, Dawg-O-Tor feels like the most "complete" figure of the three. The armor, translucent visor, and large shield really round him out. Ditztroyer seems like he tied a blanket around his neck for a cape and is running around like that shirtless. Sherrilyn's still my favorite, but being half naked seems to make her feel somehow incomplete too.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I don't like Sherilyn much, plus mine has a bobble head, and a few loose arm joints....I hate the head.
    Same issue with mine as well. I was thinking about swapping out her head for an Adora or She-Ra head but that neck peg is horrible. I really am growing on the idea of having a Force Captain Adora that looks more in line with the original eight than the Filmation look, Sherrilyn's buck with the Horde Emblem is perfect for it!

Ditztroyer is easily my favorite. I like the design and love the color scheme. His name however, is one of the only aspects I dislike about the FFM.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRetro View Post
    Same issue with mine as well. I was thinking about swapping out her head for an Adora or She-Ra head but that neck peg is horrible. I really am growing on the idea of having a Force Captain Adora that looks more in line with the original eight than the Filmation look, Sherrilyn's buck with the Horde Emblem is perfect for it!
    I have Marlena's Space Suit head on her, Adora and She-Ra are too pale skinned compared to Sherrilyn, I tried it, liked BP She-Ra's head on her, but the skin tones were too far off.

I also tried the Red Snake armor from the WP with Teela's helmeted head....looked good too (removing the chest emblem altogether), but her posability was reduced, and the bobble head was too much with all that weight on it. Also she has the stupid long neck peg to boot.

I wish they included the Wind Raider pilot instead of her. Or left her a him.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    Ditztroyer is easily my favorite. I like the design and love the color scheme. His name however, is one of the only aspects I dislike about the FFM.
    Got mine today and I feel exactly the same as this.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    My preference is:

Shield Maiden
    Ditztroyer
    Dawg-a-tor.

My Shield maiden has a bit of a bobble head, but otherwise no real QC issues. I have always thought she looked pretty cool

Ditztroyer comes in second because of his colors, specifically the "orange sherbet" shirt he is wearing. I know it is source material accurate, but it is the most glaring color choices since Tallstar said "blue, orange and red will go great with my pink hair!". However, after painting the orange bits black he looks much better (to me anyway).

Dawg is not bad by any means, but he just seems a bit boring compared to the other two. I am finding myself warming to him though.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Ditz. He's the most easily recognizable of the trio, and has my favourite of the three vehicles to inspire him. Heck next to Spydor the Roton may just be my favourite vehicle of the original line.

I think Dawg looks just amazing, and is probably more interesting, and Sheildy is a girl (I love girl figures) and an interesting design too...

But Ditz I recognized from the boxes and next to "Sky High" windraider pilot was the one I wanted the most because of that fact.

Of course he has the worst name, in as much as I resepct why they are named the way they are, but though I can in my own head be ok with calling them Sheild Maiden and O Dawg, or just Dawg, Ditztroyer is just a mess of a name. I would have prefered Ditz Destroyer.

But he is the leader in my eyes.

I'm really surprised at the totals so far. I had thought that Dawg-O-Tor would have been the early favorite.