Thread: WonderWoman/ SuperMan motuc figures????

WonderWoman/ SuperMan motuc figures????

Hey guys
    With the upcoming DCU/MOTUC crossover comic coming up and a love of WonderWoman ive talked myself into getting the 52 WonderWoman Statue and will probably get Superman as well...am hoping these figures will fit perfect with the MOTUC but if not I guess its custom time on Teela or Catra...would be nice to have Classic versions on these DC characters..what say you?

Oh, God. YES! I have the Dark Knight (MOTUC-ish) Batman, but it just makes me want MOTUC-type-versions of Wondy, Supes, and even Aquaman, GL, and Flash.

Come on Mattel!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Oh, God. YES! I have the Dark Knight (MOTUC-ish) Batman, but it just makes me want MOTUC-type-versions of Wondy, Supes, and even Aquaman, GL, and Flash.

Come on Mattel!
    YES! The Batman is so cool, we for sure need some others.....all of them in the upcoming comic....but Superman for sure no doubt about if for no other reason than he was in the comic with he-Man waaaay back in the day!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd happily purchase a TDKR Superman. And a Wonder Woman using the female MOTU sculpt.

I'm not sure about the rest of the Justice League, but I'd certainly be tempted by any and all DC characters using the MOTU sculpt.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd buy a MOTUC Wonder Woman before some of the vintage MOTU characters that are left.

MOTUC Wonder Woman has my 1000% support.

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    I'm interested too! Especially if it includes other DC characters who could easily fit into MOTUC (e.g. sword & sorcery related, brightly coloured outfit). One example is Amethyst:
    amethyst_sword_of_sorcery_004_2013_db.jpg
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar
    I'm more of a marvel guy than DC, but I'd support superman, wonder woman, or jla figures using the MotUC buck.
    Bad times don't last forever but bad guys do ~ Razor Ramone

I'd love wonder woman on a MOTUC style body. The proportions are perfect for her more powerful frame. As much as I love the 4H, Wondy often seems anemic in the DCUC line.

I would be so easy to produce an MOTUC DC Wonder Woman...New head Sculpt, new bodice to put on teela buck new arms and catras boot..Lasso sculpt..DONE! winner to me..oh but lets make WonderWoman Look like lovley LYNDA CARTER PLEASE!!

They could always revive Wonder-Woman and The Star-Riders using the female MOTUC buck

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...Fstarriders%2F
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Widget

MOTUC Superman

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    1. Yes I support this, they look really cute and would look great next to my Mer-Man figure

and

2. What episode are they from?
    I would love to see a MOTUC Superman Figure from the classic 80s crossover