Thread: Funny MOTU EBAY Auctions

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

Funny MOTU EBAY Auctions

I can't make this stuff up, but I can find it on EBAY.

Jeweled Light Hope

He's loose, 1 Fake Diamond, 1 Fake Ruby and a couple tiger's eye you can buy for a few bucks from an online gem dealer. $200 USD!

"Just Some Stuff I Had Laying Around Mosquitor"

Ahahahahahahahhahaa! Best. Custom. Ever. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahaa!

Just Some Stuff I Had Laying Around That Didn't Sell From Mosquitor Faker

For $70 you can own a toy I got bored with and gave a 2 cent dollar store sword to! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahaa!

The Lord of Suck!

"My kid brother was playing with a Sharpie pen, so I threw some action figure pieces on the floor infront of him" Custom! Now you can own it for $250USD!

Roid Rage Snouty-Man

WTF!?

My King Randor Fell of my shelf and broke, so I had a furneral

#Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahah!

These customs have really inspired me. I'm going to buy a He-Man from Matty, open him, toss him on a gas grill for a few minutes. I can make 3 customs! Be-Tray-Or, evil master of being a plastic tray to hold pieces of his enemies. Mail-Or, evil master of the empty void box dimension! Bar-Bee-Qute,a burnt He-Man buck with a roasted Barbie doll head!

I'll make a fortune! #Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahah!
    Last edited by Thatman; November 16, 2014 at 07:11pm. Reason: Links to posts making fun of another member's auctions.
    Official Help A Fan Cyber Monday Thread

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

Heroic Warrior
    the sharpie is hands down my favorite.

snouty-man is 2nd

Thanks for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    the sharpie is hands down my favorite.

snouty-man is 2nd

Thanks for sharing this.
    Im torn between The Lord of Suck, and the Stuff I Just Had Laying Around from Neca Staction Mosquitor.

I should place a bid before someone else buys up all this awesome.

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

Heroic Warrior
    some of these guys I have bought standard figures from. They seemed so normal

Im sitting here looking at my Ram Man thinking he's easily worth 500 if I draw a mustache on the second head with a sharpie

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    some of these guys I have bought standard figures from. They seemed so normal

Im sitting here looking at my Ram Man thinking he's easily worth 500 if I draw a mustache on the second head with a sharpie
    Dude, moustaches and beards are trendy now. Even better, draw the moustache as a 'tattoo' on his finger, and then give him a full tribal forearm sleeve! That's $775 there!

Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post
    Dude, moustaches and beards are trendy now. Even better, draw the moustache as a 'tattoo' on his finger, and then give him a full tribal forearm sleeve! That's $775 there!
    I still have to resist drawing a moustache on my Man at Arms figure

Quote Originally Posted by Trap-Jaw- View Post
    I still have to resist drawing a moustache on my Man at Arms figure
    Do it! You will increase both its originality, and value.