Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: X-Box One

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    yes but more importanly...what about the poor insect? Was it okay after such a harrowing experience?

Poor little thing

lol. Not sure. Never saw what it was. Probably wasn't a spider--they shun sunlight, so most likely a bee or a hornet. Parks are a dangerous place lol.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Master of New Adventures!
    A likely cover story for your dropping out of sight for a few days, Phil. It's really interesting to me that all of these positive changes are taking place at MicroSoft shortly after I suggest to you that you be on the board of directors. What did they do, fly you out there on their Gulf Stream corporate jet?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    LOL. Just watch out for insects. I got stung by something last week when I was sitting on the park bench. Arm swelled up, had to go to the hospital for anti-biotics.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    A likely cover story for your dropping out of sight for a few days, Phil. It's really interesting to me that all of these positive changes are taking place at MicroSoft shortly after I suggest to you that you be on the board of directors. What did they do, fly you out there on their Gulf Stream corporate jet?

They definitely aren't taking orders from me. I'm very disappointed by this news.
    Was having such a great time. But I guess nothing lasts forever

This generations console war has been quite entertaining so far. I love the new nickname, Xbox 180.

I think a lot of damage has already been done and it's interesting to see how the public opinion on Xbox180 vs PS4 evolves before they both launch. I've been an Xbox fan for two generations, but right now for the first time I'm actually concidering a PS4. The reasons being this DRM-mess and PS3 having better exclusives than Xbox360 (and 180s exclusives weren't all that thrilling either). I'm also seriously concidering a gaming PC to hook up with my tv. The next gen consoles are starting to be so expensive that I'd be able to get a good PC with the same investment. And PC is nowadays pretty often backwards compatible.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I seriously lol's at "Xbox 180"

Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Now if they can make the '180' backwards compatible with all XBox discs (Original, & 360) and let you carry over your downloaded content, then maybe I'll actually buy it.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    I seriously lol's at "Xbox 180"

Xbox 180 is hilarious! I'm still sticking with calling it the Xbone, though. Still cracks me up that's how it's typed.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

The much heralded Family Sharing plan (never fully explained) seems to have been
    some sort of time-limited demo system

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    The much heralded Family Sharing plan (never fully explained) seems to have been
    some sort of time-limited demo system

Yeah, and what's stupid about it is that something like that, minus the "family sharing" aspect, exists on PS3 now. If you have their PS+ membership, at times they have free, timed trials of full games (not just a demo with one level or a few characters or something) that you can try out before buying the game.

And what's stupid is that their excuse was that the DRM that they were planning was necessary for the family sharing plan.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Yeah, and what's stupid about it is that something like that, minus the "family sharing" aspect, exists on PS3 now. If you have their PS+ membership, at times they have free, timed trials of full games (not just a demo with one level or a few characters or something) that you can try out before buying the game.

And what's stupid is that their excuse was that the DRM that they were planning was necessary for the family sharing plan.

Buy a $60 game; sell it to 10 people at $7 per person; get a free game and a $10 profit to boot.

If that doesn't defy basic economics, I don't know what does...

"I was this close to starting my own little enterprise, man" -- Kevin Flynn

XBOX ONE UNBOXING-1080p by dm_5251ebdc16985

Here it is guys, Unboxing Xbox One.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

HD figures on youtube
    Already removed. Guess it was a x-*****.

Ah well. I am tempted to pick up a Wii U now that a few more guns are coming out, but we're also approaching end of year, so I kinda need
    to keep the three hundred bucks for gifts. Plus I have bills incoming. Stupid responsibility, and getting old! Gah!
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

Last edited by Phil.Pastel; January 21, 2014 at 01:31am.

Well I wasn't going to get one until they announced the Halo: Master Chief Collection! I'm a sucker for anything Halo and the fact that you can play Halo 1 and Halo 2 multiplayer online again (first time for Halo 1) in it's original form, well SOLD!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."

Master of New Adventures!
    I surrender!

For Alex's fifteenth birthday we bought him his long-coveted Xbox One, along with Titan Fall and Wolfenstein. He also lobbied Kim for a month previously to make a full turkey dinner for his birthday since "it's brutal to have to wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas for Mom's turkey and stuffing." Given that he's racked up straight A's for four years running, Kim also caved and we all feasted yesterday evening. Tonight Alex has extended late night hours. Camped out down in his 42" flatscreen, gaming chairs and sectional-equipped Man Cave, I don't think we'll be seeing him all evening, except for when he comes up to make a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and hot gravy sandwich on Kim's home-baked bread.

When I was his age I was perfectly happy with a baseball mitt and my Schwinn. Times have changed. On the other hand, if I ever got a B my parents would have taken out a front page ad in the Chicago Tribune declaring JACK GETS A B!!! So I guess he's earned the right to be indulged a bit.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; June 17, 2014 at 07:36pm.