Thread: New Storein DFW

New Storein DFW

Went to check out the new toy store in DFW called DFW Vintage Toys this weekend. Had a ton of classics in as well as some really cool vintage stuff. They are in lewisville, check them out.
    Like anyone could even know that

I checked it out not long ago, and just drooled over the MOTU stuff they have. I picked up a Vykron there for very reasonable price. How many more of us are in the DFW metro??
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Me! Still need to swing by. I got a little scared when he showed a MOC Teela and she was priced at $185
    Was hoping for a better deal, but I understand how a store works. Gotta pay the bills.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Yeah, he usually goes by the average online price, plus you have the luxury of physically seeing it close up versus relying on pictures, along with the savings on shipping. They had an article in a local paper about him, and apparently he was the lead singer of the group When in Rome
    Like anyone could even know that

Gonna have to check this place out, hopefully they'll have a Granamyr I can snag.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

His Facebook pics show one on the shelves! Ask him if he still has it when there!
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

I am really hoping to snag the Artilleray and Fright Fighter he has there......just need to get up some funds, The sub this month slaughtered me!!
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia