Thread: Considering letting go of the early adopter Castle Grayskull. Any interest?

Considering letting go of the early adopter Castle Grayskull. Any interest?

Hey all,
    I am less and less interested in keeping a large collection of the MOTUC. Love the line and there are figures I will never let go as they are the best of the best for me. The castle is a beauty but I just don't think I want to have it anymore. Rather than go through the cancellation I thought I would see if anyone here would want to pick one up for the early adoption price plus the shipping to me and the shipping to you. I got in when the shipping was a bit over $20.00. I would even be willing to go payment plan on someone if you wanted to do some per month. Might ease up the hit of one big chunk at a go. And of course the remaining shipping to you cost when it comes in.
    I would like to keep the poster but if that is a deal breaker for you let me know. I would like to keep this in America. The customs on this thing for you and the cost of shipping it would be pretty sizable I figure.
    Just drop me a line here or we can talk in email. I am just trying to get my money back on it when it comes and get it to someone who would enjoy it more than I would. But if nothing else soon enough I will just drop the order as Matty said we could a while back.
    Thanks for looking and hope everyone is getting the stuff they want out there.

Chad

Any takers?

- - - Updated - - -

thought there might be interest here but if not I might just cancel it outright
    Last edited by lemure77; May 26, 2013 at 11:03am.
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Had I the room, I would be a buyer for sure, it looks AMAZING.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Appreciate the bump and the thought goluphi. It is a nice set up indeed. I just feel like I am moving on and it would go better in the collection of someone who is focused on it more than I these days I am keeping my favorites and will be getting..thanks to an orger my next member of the Evil Horde come the fall. But beyond that..just not a ton coming that makes me smile.

Got a possible offer from a neighbor (or at least in the state neighbor) Today so this may just be taken

- - - Updated - - -

working on a deal with a new member of the boards so possibly taken

- - - Updated - - -

still waiting to hear back about this from the last person who contacted me

- - - Updated - - -

The big old Green is now spoken for thanks for looking
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...