MOTULA.ORG

Looks fun.
    "Problems Weaver?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    I' *** love Metallica's music!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

Looks awesome, can't wait!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

The sound is AMAZING !
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

Must see.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    I was a huge Metallica fan back in the day, until James basically ran Jason out of the band with his tyrannical grip on what everyone was supposed to be doing or not doing. Then came the atrocious St. Anger album and underwhelming Death Magnetic I can say I no longer follow them. Trujillo is a good bassist, but not for Metallica. Metallica died when Cliff died, was reborn into something stronger with Jason and never recovered when he left. Metallica is a shell of itself.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Couldn't disagree more. St. Anger has a few lyrically brilliant songs. No album has been as perfect as the Black Album, but Metallica is still awesome.

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    I was a huge Metallica fan back in the day, until James basically ran Jason out of the band with his tyrannical grip on what everyone was supposed to be doing or not doing. Then came the atrocious St. Anger album and underwhelming Death Magnetic I can say I no longer follow them. Trujillo is a good bassist, but not for Metallica. Metallica died when Cliff died, was reborn into something stronger with Jason and never recovered when he left. Metallica is a shell of itself.
    I'm with you. They're not totally dead to me without Jason - but I was gutted when he left.

Guys, you forgot Lulu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemoose View Post
    I'm with you. They're not totally dead to me without Jason - but I was gutted when he left.
    There's no difference if Jason stays, he made the right choice to move on. He looks like a hired guy for more than 10 years.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Guys, you forgot Lulu.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no difference if Jason stays, he made the right choice to move on. He looks like a hired guy for more than 10 years.
    Lulu? LULU? Forgotten for good reason.

At least Jason's still putting out awesome new metal.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 23, 2013 at 02:11am.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    As long as there's lots of ol school Metallica I'm in.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    St. Anger was poop. Some Kind of Monster was a movie they never should have made, made them look like a bunch of babies, not the rock stars they were during the 80's and early 90's. I still love their music, Puppets and Justice are masterpieces and I still can't stop myself from drumming them when I'm behind the wheel.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. St. Anger has a few lyrically brilliant songs. No album has been as perfect as the Black Album, but Metallica is still awesome.
    I remember when the video for "ONE" came out and people were calling them sell outs. Then when The Black Album came out people hated it and called them sell outs. They are and will always be one of the best bands of all time!

The best albums

Kill'em All
    Ride the Lighting
    Master of Puppets
    Garage days

And Justice For All -Great songs bad mix (bass under the guitar)

Black - Changed the whole band (Bob Rocks fault) but a great album.

Everything else since is just trying find something again.

And crybaby (plays with a pick) Jason should of just shut up and played until Lars & James sobered up, then they would of listened to his input.

And Robert's (plays with his fingers) bass playing is the closest thing to Cliff's style they have had since. It's just Cliff was all about music theory and how things fit together and that's what made the what they were.
    "Problems Weaver?"

Don't tell me this thread will end up being a debate if metallica is good or not today.

that is about the movie .
    MOTULA.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by Is-rael View Post
    I remember when the video for "ONE" came out and people were calling them sell outs. Then when The Black Album came out people hated it and called them sell outs. They are and will always be one of the best bands of all time!

The best albums

Kill'em All
    Ride the Lighting
    Master of Puppets
    Garage days

And Justice For All -Great songs bad mix (bass under the guitar)

Black - Changed the whole band (Bob Rocks fault) but a great album.

Everything else since is just trying find something again.

And crybaby (plays with a pick) Jason should of just shut up and played until Lars & James sobered up, then they would of listened to his input.

And Robert's (plays with his fingers) bass playing is the closest thing to Cliff's style they have had since. It's just Cliff was all about music theory and how things fit together and that's what made the what they were.
    I agree with everything you just stated except all albums after the black album are simply about finding themselves again, at least to a degree. I do think they are trying to find themselves as far as who they are as people, what they've accomplished, how they've failed at various things, and I believe all these thoughts are reflected in their lyrics. Some of the songs from Load, Re-Load, and St. Anger contain some of the best lyrics the band has ever written, which are highly emotional, reflective, and deeper than previous albums. The band continues to change their sound, look, etc.. I think each era has something to appreciate - the talent is there.

I don't think we are debating that they are not good today. I think we are just stating how we feel about them overall. The movie just sets the stage for the discussion. They are a band that always was pushing against something, now being older and having less or nothing to push against they have become deeper with the music and aren't afraid to try new things. That being said the Lou Reed project was bad, but this new idea for the movie looks way cool and I can't wait to see it.

I've also been a fan since 83-84.
    "Problems Weaver?"

Quote Originally Posted by Is-rael View Post
    I don't think we are debating that they are not good today. I think we are just stating how we feel about them overall. The movie just sets the stage for the discussion. They are a band that always was pushing against something, now being older and having less or nothing to push against they have become deeper with the music and aren't afraid to try new things. That being said the Lou Reed project was bad, but this new idea for the movie looks way cool and I can't wait to see it.

I've also been a fan since 83-84.
    I'm totally with you there. And that Lou Reed thing is the absolute worst thing they've ever done by a wide margin!

Updates from Comic-Con ,New poster and trailer .

http://bit.ly/1dKOs7Z
    MOTULA.ORG