Thread: Xbox Live Hacked

Hybrid View

Xbox Live Hacked

Seems like Xbox live is down because it has been hacked and the details of 47 million players have been released

http://www.behindgames.com/xbox-live...users-exposed/

Ppl are recommending you immediately change your password, problem is you can't unless signed in to xbox live

It also seems that all Micosoft websites are down at the moment. I really hope this isn't going to be another repeat of what happened with the PS3 when it was off for several months due to a major hack because that will really suck.

--update---

reports apparently now say it is a false alarm but if so why is Xbox Live down for a lot of people and why are Microsoft websites not working?
    Last edited by wolfsfang; May 23, 2013 at 08:33pm.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Alright, nobody signs out of this forum until we identify the perpetrator. We don't have a butler, so that's out
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

And this is why I use a different password for online game systems as well as using prepaid cards for services instead of my CC
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback