Thread: MOTUC Swiftwind wing attach repair tip needed

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC Swiftwind wing attach repair tip needed

Hi, this is my first post in this section...

Hope I'm right here, I don't have any history with customization but need my fellow orgers experience. My Swiftwind has a broken wing attachment hole and I was wondering if any one could tell me how to fix this, so the wing can be re-attached and ideally still be fully flexible. Please see picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heroic Warrior
    crazyglue, keep working the articulation so it doesn't bond the moving parts, I don't have the horse but that's how I would repair. wait for a second, third suggestion and pick the one you are comfortable doing. The wing would not bw removable with my suggestion

Heroic Warrior
    So is that something like a super strong glue? I'm sure it would be called something else in Germany.

Heroic Warrior
    Crazy glue is just super glue, hmmmm not sure it would hold, if I were you I would get some plumbers expoxy ( milliput, Aves epoxy sculpt) stick a small amount in the hole then push the wing in to the plug, let it dry over night, ( you might need to support the wing to stop it flopping ) and that should do it, of course this means the wing would be NON-removable,

Hope this helps