Thread: Spinwit (wip)

Spinwit (wip)

Spinwit (WIP) - Recipe: i used a strong arm buck with 2 left arms, a syclone loin and snout spout legs, modified flipshot armor and a modified NA Heman head (created the visor using scupltie). Having trouble with what boots to use, right now using slush head calfs with he-ro feet. Any better ideas please comment. The design combines the toy version (colors of the armor and loin) and the Jetlag figure ( color of the legs and arms). I felt like the armor looks to much like flipshots, so the color change was in order. The weapon was created from parts from fodder bins. Now all i need is some wings and better idea for boots, any suggestions, send them my way. thanks
    DSCF2953.jpg

spinwitshoot.jpg
    spinwitwings.jpg

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    looks nice thus far.

ragarding the boots, maybe you could use the ones from dc comics multiverse superman doomed...not 100% accurate but could work, i think.

Great stuff!!

I think it's cool but would suggest trap jaw boots and what about modifying a pair of icarius arm thing with the missiles. I should have some if you go that route

i def have some trapjaw boots somewhere take look at them see how they look on him, in regards to the icarius arm thing are you talking about using it for his wing shields? Thinking about maybe getting vintage ones and modifing them or designing something on shapeways.

Ya the arm shields, I think they could possibly be modified with apoxie sculpt. but you probably could do something better shape ways I don't know how to use that stuff