Thread: Custom MOC CACT-EYE and MOC Faker from masterenglish!!!

Heroic Podcaster

Custom MOC CACT-EYE and MOC Faker from masterenglish!!!

You all know masterenglish and his amazing MOTUC customs. Well, as it turns out, he is also an amazing human being! He agreed to do a commission for me - CACT-EYE! He also recarded my BA Faker for me as I slowly begin getting all the weirdly carded MOTUC redone as single carded figures.

I apologize for the bad pictures. Don't let my poor photo skills take away from his awesome work!

He also very nicely let me write Cact-Eye's bio and subtitle him the Enduring Protector of the Sands of Time! We both picked some of his customs to go on the back. THESE are the kinds of figures that should have been in the 30th Anny sub.

Attachment 85150Attachment 85151Attachment 85152Attachment 85153

Attachment 85154
    Last edited by SunDevil; June 4, 2013 at 09:53am.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Glad you like them! It was a lot of fun to make the custom card back, I'm really happy with the finished product. And Cact-Eye was a blast as well, he is only the second Ive made other than mine. And I agree with you on the 30th anniversary thing. Spector and Cy-Chop were complete failures, Matty might as well have taken a dump in a white mailer and ship that out. Still kinda on the fence about Lazer Lot, but he's ok.
    For those that don't know, Cact-Eye was a COTU creation, and the commission was approved with their permission. (Had to grease the palms a bit lol )

Heroic Podcaster
    Glad they were agreeable!

The 30th sub is still a sore spot with me. Parts re-use and silly pun names are a CORNERSTONE of MOTU and they instead threw in (or up) a bunch of vanity projects. Photog got me to buy a sub (and I love him!) but the other 5 were just wrong. Draego-Man looked nice but is not compatible with MOTU in the least, CGM is okay but I greatly preferred one of the runners-up - Major Header! CGM looks like a Megadeath album cover. The other three are total garbage.

I would have paid DOUBLE for the 30th sub if it had been Photog, Cact-Eye, Blizzlor, Swamp Chomp and maybe even two of the Fuerza-T characters.

Anyway, thanks again for CACT-EYE!!! I will display him between the good and evil factions on my MOC wall!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

fantastic work!
    I'd love a Cact-Eye and a Blizzlor!

Great work! I love Cact-Eye (even thinking of attempting to make one myself) thought that he was an enemy of Rio Blast, but I like this bio even better!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Great work! I love Cact-Eye (even thinking of attempting to make one myself) thought that he was an enemy of Rio Blast, but I like this bio even better!
    Thank you, I worked hard on that bio! I really wanted to be sure it connected to the bios that we have and the Spikor angle was perfect! I love Rio Blast and always thought they would make a fun pair. I look forward to seeing how MOTUC adds Rio to the bio story!

Attachment 85162
    Last edited by SunDevil; June 4, 2013 at 09:54am.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Thank you, I worked hard on that bio! I really wanted to be sure it connected to the bios that we have and the Spikor angle was perfect! I love Rio Blast and always thought they would make a fun pair. I look forward to seeing how MOTUC adds Rio to the bio story!

Attachment 85162
    Rio Blast is one of my all time favorite heros and Spikor is one of my all time favorite villians so this bio (and character) serves as a great connection between two of my favorites!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

That is so cool to own some of his work, man. CONGRATS!
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Court Magician TheBigToyAuction's Avatar
    Love the Cact-Eye! Something very Harryhausen about him.
    Check out TheBigToyAuction.com - All the Action Figures, Modern Toys,and Collectilbes YOU WANT in an exciting new Live Auction Event!! Get Updates, Reminders and Catalogs about TheBigToyAuction.com by signing up for our email list!

Master English was kind enough to donate his custom Biddor to the Power-con auction last year.Guess who owns it? Definitely his work is one of my prized possessions.Congratulations Sun Devil.

Heroic Podcaster
    Thanks guys! Masterenglish was super kind to do this for me and I was NOT disappointed with the result! He has been doing some repacking for me and even that stuff is amazing but Cact-Eye (and all is figures) are just at another level!

His work is so good I'm actually excited for boring old Orko and Prince Adam to get their own solo packages!

Snappy Threader
    Fantastic work. Very cool.

Heroic Warrior
    M.E never ceases to amaze.

That is awesome
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."