View Poll Results: How do you think we will get the Scoripa?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Sub 2014

72 63.16%
  • Mini Filmation sub 2014

28 24.56%
  • other

14 12.28%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scorpia in sub2014

Main sub. I mean obviously right? But if not, I would be supprised to see her in a Filmation Sub part II only because I personally feel she'd easily go in the "get them all out by 2015" or whatever. Course I would technically want her than a bunch of other Pop Ladies, but I guess she couldnt have been schedualed in the line originally right?

Frankly I dont really know. I really am ok with a Filmation Sub line II, but I would think she'd go in the main.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    filmation is the way to go. that would sell it for sure
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I'm waiting to see if she would be on sdcc... if not, then I will not buy main sub 2014.

Main Sub 2014 or the might keep her for the Main sub 2015. I want her in 2014 though.

Sorceress Supreme Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    I think we'll get her in the main sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    Main Sub 2014 or the might keep her for the Main sub 2015. I want her in 2014 though.
    Me too

I want her in the 2014 main sub. Her presence at SDCC will determine whether or not I buy one sub or two.

Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    I want her in the 2014 main sub. Her presence at SDCC will determine whether or not I buy one sub or two.
    I think I originally voted 'Main Sub 2014' and I do think she will be a main sub figure. However I think they will hold her for the 2015 sub If we don't see either Scorpia or Madame Razz at SDCC I'll be less inclined to subscribe as well. I'd sooner wait and support 2015 with a subscription instead. It sounds like 2014 will be mainly vintage MOTU and POP with a couple of NA. From those only Two-Bad, Modulok, Glimmer and Queen Angella would be essential to my collection, so might be cheaper for me to go the secondary market for those... Scorpia and/or Razz will push me into subbing instantly as there is NO way I want to miss either of those!
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.