Thread: A Way to Put the Mini-Masters into Motuc Canon...

A Way to Put the Mini-Masters into Motuc Canon...

Here is a way to put the 'Mini-Masters' into the MOTUC Canon...

An alien race of shape shifting, telepathic blob beings from a dying planet crash lands on Eternia after being blown out of space by The Horde. While on Earth, they must adapt in order to survive, so each of the tiny blob aliens takes the shape of a character on Eternia...hence the Mini-Masters are born.

The strange thing is that due to the mystical energies of Eternia, they also adopt a bit of their counterparts personalities as well.

^I know, it's basically a ripoff of transformers, but it's still a way to technically have the Mini-Masters running around in MOTUC continuity.

Not bad. Or, they are the characters themselves affected by one of Orko's spells (akin to Orko's DC one-shot).
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    Here is a way to put the 'Mini-Masters' into the MOTUC Canon...

An alien race of shape shifting, telepathic blob beings from a dying planet crash lands on Eternia after being blown out of space by The Horde. While on Earth, they must adapt in order to survive, so each of the tiny blob aliens takes the shape of a character on Eternia...hence the Mini-Masters are born.

The strange thing is that due to the mystical energies of Eternia, they also adopt a bit of their counterparts personalities as well.

^I know, it's basically a ripoff of transformers, but it's still a way to technically have the Mini-Masters running around in MOTUC continuity.
    What about the Funko's, the wobbleheads and the new plush dolls, how do they fit into the continuity?
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Not bad. Or, they are the characters themselves affected by one of Orko's spells (akin to Orko's DC one-shot).
    That's a very clever idea Uki.