Thread: Would you support this 3 pack?

Heroic Warrior

Would you support this 3 pack?

Would you support a three pack that had a Prince Adam, with new hand for sword, second head, 200X orko, and a new, articulated cringer?

If no, explain why and what would make you say yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternianghost View Post
    Would you support a three pack that had a Prince Adam, with new hand for sword, second head, 200X orko, and a new, articulated cringer?

No, we have these characters already. Plenty others need to debut before nonessentials.

No, for basically the same reason as Alexxandar. I got all of these already. I am not only happy with Orko, because he is perfect, but I already have a 200x Orko, and Cringer really doesnt need articulation in my eyes.

Sure, the hand is cool, but really, it hasnt been a deal breaker before now, so it isnt exactly a deal maker to be.

What would make me say yes? Well there is no way I'd say yes to a 200x Orko for stated reasons. I actually would not want an articulated cringer because then what do I do with the one I have? Oh sure, I could put him with my 200x display to stand next to the 200x Adam (I dont have, but would get just for this reason). Heck that may make his size even better. But I hardly am hopeful for this, and point in fact am against another cringer.

As for a new Adam? .....man, maybe if it were minicomic adam, maybe. But no, not really.

Certainly under no terms a 3 pack.

Where's the Poll?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternianghost View Post

No....I seriously hate that new hand, it's non anatomically correct, (fingers all the same size, and not correct in pose) too big and executed poorly in my opinion. My Adam is just perfectly fine without it.

Cringer could have been bigger and had a tad more articulation, and Orko is just fine as it....I don't like the 200X style, so I don't like that Orko.

But I have all 3 of them already, and I'm more than happy with them.

If they do anything, I'd prefer to see an Adam individually carded as a bonus figure or something....its crap they never did it, or at least did it like Orko being the SDCC pack out, and Adam being the regular pack out and you could get both to get both bios and have both names featured on a package instead of cramming Adam in the bottom of Orko, and doing a color change version. I'd have tracked down both just to have an Adam, and an Orko package.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

NO, we have these figures.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior
    Probably not. I have no interest in 200X Orko, and I am quite happy with the Adam we already got in the line. Im even fine with the Cringer... Im honestly not that bothered by the lack of articulation on him. The only thing that might get me, is if they remade Cringer more to scale as the one we got is kind of small. However even then it would probably have to take more....something to add to the "wow factor" to rebuy him in a 3-pack. (And I have no idea what exactly it would take....just something more)

a Muppet of a man...
    Since there's no poll here, I'm going to close this one down until we can get one going. Thanks.