Thread: wanted SDCC gijoe/Transformers crossover set

Hybrid View

wanted SDCC gijoe/Transformers crossover set

hey guys hoping one of ye can help me get this set . I'm looking to get it at around the cost price I wouldn't mind springing up to $150 for it but I cannot afford the ebay prices of 200+ . so if theres a member here who can get me this please let me know I don't have much in the way of MOTU stuff for trade bar some old metroid guys like the gorrila the tiger and the robot one cheers

If feasible, I'd like to know if someone maybe able to help me to get the set also. I'm williing to pay around something extra as well. Sorry tycondrius to jump in this bandwagon and please let me know if it is not ok. Thank you
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

NOO no jumping the band wagon :P. nah its cool. as I said in my post 150 maybe a tad more but 200+ is a defo no for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    If feasible, I'd like to know if someone maybe able to help me to get the set also. I'm williing to pay around something extra as well. Sorry tycondrius to jump in this bandwagon and please let me know if it is not ok. Thank you

Sorry, bumping the thread.
    Looking at Evil Bay prices go astronomical and BBTS did not have this set in Pre Order. Anyone that can geve us a hand shall greatly appreciated it
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread