Thread: Please help me find a complete Hook Em Flogg...

Please help me find a complete Hook Em Flogg...

Hello fellow collectors. I am in search of a complete Hook em Flogg to help complete my New Adventure collection... Willing to pay $250 for him. If anyone is willing to part with this figure I promise it will be going to a good home. My goal is to one day have a complete MOTU collection. I am about 93% there. Please feel free to send me a message on the boards or an e-mail at starphan17@aol.com if you have a complete Hook em Flogg that you would be willing to sell me.

Thanks,
    John McReynolds
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I do have a complete Hook'em Brakk that I might sell at some point now that I have picked up a MOC one recently (just deciding how my collection is going to go). I will keep you in mind if I do, but you know that he is SUPER hard to find, I have only seen around 10 or so sell in the past few years and I am looking all the time so don't usually miss seeing them which is why he commands such a very high price.

Still looking! I have a complete laser light skeletor that I could throw in to help sweaten the deal... but the cash offer would change... please anyone help! I promise this figure will be going to a great home!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by John McReynolds View Post
    Still looking! I have a complete laser light skeletor that I could throw in to help sweaten the deal... but the cash offer would change... please anyone help! I promise this figure will be going to a great home!
    Hi,

I have the hook em flogg complete with his hook accesory in great condition for you if your still interested. I live in Holland by the way. I was thinking of putting it up on ebay but I know how it feels to want something badly without any possible way to just get it anywhere. so id hereby like to offer it to you first.

let me know