Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Specify your wants! POP-by-number...

All I want from PoP would be...

- Mermista
    - Scorpia
    - Double Trouble
    - Glimmer
    - Angella
    - Kowl
    - Entrapta

That's it really, I might be missing one or two other characters, but the above not only fill out my "core PoP" gals, but adds in my personal favorites too. And frankly there aren't that many at this point, which makes me think the standard year subs will likely get to these. That said, if a PoP sub does happen? I'm in.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

I'd like to see a 6 figure (plus 1 exclusive figure) She-Ra Princess of Power subscription. This means characters from the Filmation cartoon series (though the small influences from the toys or alternate heads if needed would be cool) By combining the toy characters AND Filmation only characters it's more likely the sub is a success.

I'd love to see:

Sub Exclusive: Scorpia (for a 6 figure commitment I can live with Scorpia being the exclusive. It's the main sub with beasts, 2-packs, 3 packs etc... that make having a demanded character as the exclusive unfair)

Then: 1/Madame Razz (could be a $30 oversized due to unique tooling), 2/Queen Angella, 3/Entrapta, 4/Sweet Bee, 5/Spinnerella and 6/Flutterina.

I'd expect Glimmer and Mermista to be in the main sub.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

I would love it if Matty makes POP a separate sub...
    that way I can avoid it like the plague!
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Like several others, I don't really care how they do it as long as they actually do it. I would prefer not to have it in multipacks, but other than that, it doesn't really matter to me. And honestly, if that was the best way to get them out, I'd be ok with it.

I seriously doubt it will happen, but I'd like to see a PoP mini-sub in 2014 just to know they were serious about getting them all out. I know Scott has said that they plan on getting all the vintage out in the main sub by 2015, but I just don't buy it.

Having said all that, I actually do like this:

Quote Originally Posted by mykan View Post
    Here's a hypothetical scenario for these 2 years:

2014 -
    Angella (monthly)
    Scorpia (she's Filmation Horde, and will most likely be coming in 2014)
    Glimmer w/ Kowl (quarterly)
    Mermista (monthly)
    Perfuma & Sweet Bee (quartly 2pk)

2015 -
    Flutterina (monthly)
    Peekablue w/ Lookee (quarterly)
    Entrapta
    Double Trouble and Spinnerella (quarterly 2pk)
    I just don't see them doing that much PoP each year. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Quite frankly, I'd take POP characters any way they release them.

IMO the best POP characters are yet to come. I think it's a shame that this far into this line that we are still missing so many of the core POP characters yet have received Z-list characters instead. There are a few characters I could live without but for the most part I'd be happy with almost anything. If I can live through the SS 3 pack, I can take almost anything.

I'd for sure buy multiple POP subs just like I do with the other MOTU subs. At this point in line, my most wanted top 20 figures are almost all POP or Filmation POP characters.

POP Characters I would like to see in 2014 Club Eternia & a possible 6 figure add on POP mini sub for 2014 would be

Queen Angella
    Glimmer
    Scorpia
    Huntara
    General Sunder

Madame Razz/Broom
    Mermista
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble
    Hungar

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    To put it simply: I want more POP! Anything which furthers this is good news!

Separate POP sub would be great as I would be certain of a regular POP fix. Should include only those figures specific to POP. The main sub would then include the POP figures who would be well known to the inhabitants of Eternia and Etheria.

I would also favour 2-pack releases if they come with some Etherian background art and a little story that linked the two figures together. Ideas include Queen Angella vs Hunga the Harpy, rebels of the Whispering Woods (to face the Horde Troopers who are presumably coming), Double Trouble vs Entrapta, General Sunder vs Red Knight, Huntara vs Vultak, Light Hope (using King Randor’s design) vs Zin (ancient Prince of Darkness and evil being from She-Ra annual, using Draego-Man’s design), King Ahgo and Magog (Shadow Weavers clone of She-Ra), Dylamug vs Sea Hawk.

Wouldn’t mind a sub where you can pick all 6 figures or have an option to pick say 4 out of 6 figures (so that I can avoid taking figures I am not interested in, such as Madame Razz, sorry!).
    You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete
    Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    Like several others, I don't really care how they do it as long as they actually do it. I would prefer not to have it in multipacks, but other than that, it doesn't really matter to me. And honestly, if that was the best way to get them out, I'd be ok with it.

I seriously doubt it will happen, but I'd like to see a PoP mini-sub in 2014 just to know they were serious about getting them all out. I know Scott has said that they plan on getting all the vintage out in the main sub by 2015, but I just don't buy it.

Having said all that, I actually do like this:

I just don't see them doing that much PoP each year. Here's hoping I'm wrong.
    They really don't have much choice but to release more POP. I'd say MOTU characters will still get the lion share of the year - there's only 16 of those characters left (2 of which will be released by the end of 2013; 4 of which will definitely fall into quarterly slots - this leaves 10 characters, which if split over the 2 years is 5 characters per year in monthly slots).

So 2014 could have:
    5 MOTU, 2 POP, 2 NA, 1 MYP, 2 FILM in monthly slots - with 2 POP quarterlies, 1 NA quarterly and 1 MOTU quarterly

2015 could have:
    5 MOTU 2POP, 2 NA, 2 MYP, 1 FILM in monthly slots - with 2 POP quarterlies, and 2 MOTU quarterlies
    Celebrate 30 Years of POP
    http://www.facebook.com/messages/103...P/288325415324
    http://mykanspeaksall.blogspot.com/2...incess-of.html

Follow Mykan Speaks All on Twitter or Facebook.

Well im greedy!

Keep a Filmation mini sub (madame razz & broom, Scorpia, & Huntara, General Sunder, Hunga, & whoever else...)
    Then... main sub:
    Mermista
    Queen Angella
    Glimmer
    Sweet Bee

Then in 2015
    Entraptra
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble
    Spinerella

Bam!

I would like to see a PoP add-on sub... but as a means to ensure the classic toyline characters are released as MOTUC figures, with the PoP Filmation cartoon-created characters (for example Razz, Scorpia, Hunga, Sea Hawk, Huntara, etc) being released concurrently as part of the main sub.

I think seeing a six figure sub along the lines of this: Perfuma, Sweet Bee, Entrapta, Double Trouble, Spinnerella, and Flutterina, would ensure that PoP fans would definitely get these gals in their hands. Since Mermista, Angella, Glimmer (heck, even Loo-Kee gets mentioned by ToyGuru often!) are very much fan-demanded and will likely make it into the line by the time it's over, a mini-sub akin to this year's Filmation sub would be an excellent supplement to the main line. That said, I would also not be opposed to a set of three two-packs as means to get them released, so long as they do not suffer from lack of accessories in such a pack. For example, if a single-carded Double Trouble could potentially get a bunch of new accessories on her own, I would not want to see her lumped in a two-pack with- let's say, Mermista- who might "hog" the amount of items packed in (with a set of legs, a tail, shield, etc...), possibly leaving Double Trouble with just a repainted shield or something like that.

I don't want to see Matty change a thing about how they've historically interspersed POP throughout the main MOTUC line. I see nothing wrong there. Perhaps throw in a few more of the heavy hitters? Other than that... nothing to see here.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

- Do you want to see POP characters limited to the main Club Eternia Subscription?
    Depends if they make an add-on sub, but POP MUST KEEP a presence on the main line.
    - Do you want an add-on POP subscription? If so, would you also like to see POP characters concurrently in the main sub?
    My wallet says no. My heart says yes. And If POP gets an add-on, there must be some POP on the main line
    - If an add-on POP sub is offered, and you want that add-on Sub, would you want it limited to vintage toy characters, cartoon characters, or a combination? This does not mean vintage toy hair and clothes vs cartoon design. It means Glimmer, Mermista, Perfuma, etc (vintage toy characters) and Scorpia, Madame Razz, Vultak, Huntara, Granita, etc. (cartoon characters)

A Combo of Toy, comic and cartoon characters...
    - Would you rather see POP characters offered via single and/or 2-pack release in the main sub?
    I wouldn't say no to a POP 2 pack.
    - For any of these options, suggest the characters you'd like to see in 2014. Offer ideas about how 2-packs could be populated, or how an add-on Sub could be designed.
    Main line:
    Mermista
    Madame Razz (with Broom)
    Double Trouble
    Scorpia

2 Pack on Main Sub:
    Glimmer and Angella

Add-On Sub:
    Sweet Bee
    Spinnerella
    Crimson Fury
    General Sunder
    Josh
    Light Spinner (both UK and Filmation heads)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    How do you want to see POP released?

- Do you want to see POP characters limited to the main Club Eternia Subscription?

- Do you want an add-on POP subscription? If so, would you also like to see POP characters concurrently in the main sub?

- If an add-on POP sub is offered, and you want that add-on Sub, would you want it limited to vintage toy characters, cartoon characters, or a combination? This does not mean vintage toy hair and clothes vs cartoon design. It means Glimmer, Mermista, Perfuma, etc (vintage toy characters) and Scorpia, Madame Razz, Vultak, Huntara, Granita, etc. (cartoon characters)

- Would you rather see POP characters offered via single and/or 2-pack release in the main sub?

- For any of these options, suggest the characters you'd like to see in 2014. Offer ideas about how 2-packs could be populated, or how an add-on Sub could be designed.

I look forward to a proactive and respectful conversation.
    There's a lot of questions to answer!

I would like PoP released in the main sub AND an add-on sub. Here's my ideas for what the add-on sub could contain:

1) Requested PoP characters from the cartoon and other sources (mini-comics, story books, etc.). This would be characters like Madame Razz & Broom, Scorpia, Huntara, Vultak, Colonel Blast, Melog. That's actually as big as the Filmation add-on sub right there! Crimson Fury, Josh, Wise Old Wizardess and Voice of the Unknown are also other options.

2) A second option for the add-on sub, would be for characters that require more tooling and/or accessories. This would allow Mattel to charge a higher cost per figure in the add-on sub, similar to how Ram-Man was done. Characters that could fit this option: Mermista (needs a new torso, tail, and human legs similar to King Hiss), possibly Entrapta (articulating her hair might be very costly adding ball joints in multiple locations. She NEEDS articulated hair. It's her entire gimmick), Dylamug (he's a COMPLETELY new buck that probably can't be re-used), maybe have a couple "little guy" packs: Kowl, Kowla and Red Eye (all would use the same buck, have different heads), Twigget 3 pack, Loo-Kee, Laa-See (his girlfriend) and his dad Paa-Pee.

I would PREFER PoP characters released in single packs. The only time multi-packs make sense for me, would be the little character multi-packs, a single figure with a little guy (ex. Glimmer and Kowl) or a two-pack of variants (Toy She-Ra vs Toy Catra or Starburst She-Ra vs Scratch N' Sound Catra). I know you don't want us talking about variants, but a VS pack like that would be amazing!

Glimmer and Angella are also a two-pack option (since, sadly, they will probably just be repaints with different heads, unlike the toys). IF they released them as a two pack, this could give them the ability to include pieces to make them more unique! If they had a chest piece like Shield Maiden Sherrilyn, they could include the Filmation AND Toy chest designs that could be swapped out, as well as alternate heads for both, two sets of wings for Angella (white and pearlescent pink) as well as the harem pants for Angella and skirt for Glimmer. THAT would be one friggin sweet two pack!

I gave examples for who I would have in the add-on subs, but for the MAIN sub for 2014, we need to see the following PoP characters:

- Glimmer with alternate toy head (really curly hair and different tiara)
    - Angella with alternate toy head (long strawberry blonde hair) and swappable harem pants/panties option. PLEASE!
    - Sweet Bee (the rights over her name may lapse and Mattel will have to spend more money to get it back)
    - Flutterina (after what DC pulled in the Despera digital comic, and obviously allowed/okay-ed/or ordered by Mattel, they owe PoP fans...a lot. ).

I also desperately want Spinnerella, especially now that we have Netossa. Just throwing that out there.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; June 12, 2013 at 07:13pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Don't care, just WANT! I want POP in the main sub, I'd LOVE to buy a POP add-on sub, I'd love any random POP items however they wanna do it, just get them out there so I can buy them dammit!

Filmation and/or POP is obviously the highest in demand sub-category of MOTUC. I hope Mattel/Toyguru knows this by now!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    I want all of the POP characters release however they would do it. Mini-sub, Filmation sub or even POP mini subs as long as we get 'em.

I have no preferrence as to who comes out first as long as they do come out. YouknowhutImean?
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

I definitely want all the POP figures. At this point if I had to pick the top 5 characters left that I really want 4 out of those 5 would be POP. Also as much as the vintage MOTU is my primary reason for enjoying this franchise I'd rather have what I consider the bottom vintage POP figures over the bottom vintage MOTU figures. So if we could complete only one vintage line I would vote vintage POP (although I really want them all complete).

My preference would be to see the vintage POP toy characters kept in the main line through 2014 and 2015. With it sounding like there's something like 18 items planned for the main 2014 subscription (not counting outside items like SDCC, etc) and probably something in that ballpark planned for the main 2015 subscription, I think there is definitely enough room to complete vintage MOTU and vintage POP in those two years without an add on sub. I say divide it up fairly evenly so there are 5-7 vintage POP figures per all star year, and then there are still a few spots left each year that can include key Filmation POP like Scorpia and Razz.

I would prefer that the main sub continue to be the main source for vintage figures. If they do an add on I'd like to see it be an add on opportunity to get characters from other sources and media outside of vintage (Filmation, MYP, mini comic, etc). Actually if I could pick any add on sub line I think I'd like to see a general animation sub line that would include Filmation, MYP, and Jetlag. This would obviously be an opportunity to include more Filmation POP characters as well.

Also as someone who collects and displays both loose and MOC I'd prefer to see them released single carded as they have been. I don't mind multipacks where there is a clear strong connection between characters (star sisters, comet warriors, etc) but otherwise I like them single carded and don't want generic packaging team ups. I also display my MOC collection according to faction so having mixed up two packs with half horde/half great rebellion, or half MOTU/half POP will really throw off my MOC display and might be something that would lead me to only collect loose going forward.

Thus far I've liked the decision to focus on Filmation designs with little nods to vintage POP toys. If somehow this line keeps going strong enough to continue on for years to come then it would be cool to see some vintage variants of top POP characters, but in the meantime I say keep going with the Filmation inspired looks.
    TOP 44 WANTS
    VINTAGE:Peekablue/Dragstor/Perfuma/Saurod
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/
    Andros/Hoove/Quakke/Vizar/Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque/Dylamug/Vultak/Granita/Malektha
    200X:Veena/Miro/Hawke/Prahvus/EvilSeed/Illumina/Ceratus
    MISC:Lodar/Delora/Dare/MaskOfPowerDemons/LtAndra

Shezar-Illumina-Crita fan The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Quite frankly, I'd take POP characters any way they release them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Don't care, just WANT! I want POP in the main sub, I'd LOVE to buy a POP add-on sub, I'd love any random POP items however they wanna do it, just get them out there so I can buy them dammit!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    I want all of the POP characters release however they would do it. Mini-sub, Filmation sub or even POP mini subs as long as we get 'em.

I have no preferrence as to who comes out first as long as they do come out. YouknowhutImean?
    My feelings exactly, just want POP anyway we can get 'em. Who wouldn't want a bunch of beautiful female figures sculpted by the Four Horsemen?

I realize not all are fans, so however they are released, I just want it done in such a way it doesn't detract those who don't want them. If we gotta go a separate sub, three packs, or whatver in the next few years, I'm in. I'd prefer they be offered in a sub, whether in the main or separate, at the least (no time/fun going on Matty to order day of).

And I really want to see all the POP horses released. Arrow to Crystal Moonbeam. Mattel should think about putting those horses at retail separately for girls. Could be a cheap way to test the current day market.

How do you want to see POP released?

Do you want to see POP characters limited to the main Club Eternia Subscription?
    Not at all. I would hope that PoP would be on the table for receiving future out-of-sub offerings such as the Wind Raider, Granamyr or, hey, BP She-Ra. I see this being a good method for getting some of the leftover horses out there. I'd love to see Spirit released in a two-pack with the Adora from SotS with the golden robe. I think it's beyond time that we receive a PoP SDCC item, and my vote goes to Mermista for 2014. With the two lower halves, she'd be a great candidate for a higher priced convention item. Packaged with tail attached for the con, with legs attached for the website.

I would LOVE an add-on POP sub! I would also expect and want POP characters to continue appearing in the main sub, as has been the case with the FILMation add-on sub. I would still expect at least two PoP figures in the main sub during a year with a six character mini-sub. Glimmer and Peekablue would be my choices, with Spinerella being a close third. PoP FILMation would be represented by Scorpia and, if we are truly blessed with a robust POP line-up, Dylamug.

If an add-on POP sub is offered, and you want that add-on Sub, would you want it limited to vintage toy characters, cartoon characters, or a combination?
    I think the strength of a PoP add-on sub would be in the mixture of vintage and FILMation. You need A-listers in both Club Eternia and...well, I guess Club Etheria would be a good name! I would save Glimmer and Scorpia for the main sub and create a mini-sub line-up consisting of the likes of:

Madame Razz with Broom, Huntara, The Red Knight, Perfuma, Sweet Bee, and Angella. I'd throw Loo-Kee in as a sub exclusive.

Would you rather see POP characters offered via single and/or 2-pack release in the main sub?
    Any way I can get them! I see a no-brainer two pack being Starburt She-Ra and Scratchin' Sound Catra, or even vintage She-Ra and Catra, as those are the most desired vintage toyline variants. Flutterina vs Despara would be kinda killer too, so long as Flutterina's bio reveals that she has coccoon healing powers, and that Despara didn't kill her!
    Last edited by bamf1980; June 12, 2013 at 08:04pm.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I would like the biggest names left in the main sub and then a 6-figure mini-sub for additional POP figures.
    THIS!!!!! That way the people that really want all of the POP characters can get them without having their inclusion to the main line hinder sales of the Club Eternia sub. I could do without several of the secondary POP characters (Perfuma as an example), but will purchase anything MOTUC's has to offer to support the brand.

Heroic Warrior
    For me, I dont care how the POP figures get released.... just as long as they do. For me the POP figures are really the only MUST haves (aside from Two Bad) left on my list, and everything else is gravy, If they were to do a POP specific sub, that is probably the ONLY sub that would be impossible for me to say no to (whether I could afford it or not). However for me its mainly about the vintage figures, with Madame Razz and Scorpia of course becasue they are major characters to the mythos. Thats not to say I would mind other Filmation characters (I kind of want a Hunga), but for me the vintage are most important. Also I would really like to see the first wave completed as soon as possible (Angella, Glimmer, Kowl and Double Trouble) as those contain the most important characters, and it is sort of the equivilent of the 8-back for MOTU (and we completed that EARLY in this line) Plus as she is an obscure character I would really love to see what they do with Double Trouble.

Actually looing at whats left for Great Rebellion vintage figures The whole second wave plus Spinerella could be done as a 6 figure add on sub leaving the three remaining "8-back" (Im counting LooKee and Kowl as pack ins) as main line figures. Although Double Trouble could swap places with Mermista or Sweet Bee since they are more popular characters. Either way, this would be a good way to get POP characters out to fans quicker, and doesnt take that much away from the mainline letting vintage MOTU fans focus more on just vintage characters and only getting CORE POP figures instead of the others. Plus Madame Razz could be done as an exclusve 9extra tooling for her and Broom) and maybe even include the pack in Kowl and Loo Kee if its financially do-able. This does not include Scorpia or Entrapta bceause they would be considered core Horde.

As far as POP my must haves are

Glimmer
    Queen Angella
    Kowl
    Mermista
    Entrapta
    Peekablue
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble
    Loo-Kee
    Scorpia
    Madame Razz & Broom
    Imp
    Sea Hawk
    Granita
    Huntara
    Vultak
    and
    Dylamug

Now I would also like Sprag, Sprocker, Spritina, Hunga the Harpy, General Sunder, and The Red Knight but they aren't must haves.

I would like to get as much of my must haves out as soon as possible I do think Glimmer, Angella, Mermista, Peekablue, and Entrapta should be present in the main line. Hell they all placed in the Fwoosh's Top Ten Most Wanted MOTUC Survey so there's saying something. I think the remaining girls with Madame Razz or Scorpia could be an AWESOME mini-sub.

I don't care how they get me the remaining POP characters as long as I get them I will sign up for whatever they throw at me. I do hope that we can still manage to get a few more females in the line outside of POP especially CRITA, MARA, VEENA, & HAWKE and I would love a KITTRINA.
    Last edited by bribri4u; June 13, 2013 at 02:17am.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Heroic Warrior
    Don't feel like we need a POP mini-sub, but I wouldn't say no. I think they can get to most of the characters in 2014 and 2015.

I created wish list subs for the next two years with all of the remaining vintage characters and most of the POP characters and a few NA characters. Here are the POP figures I've included:
    Glimmer
    Scorpia
    Angella
    Sweet Bee
    & Madame Raz, Broom, Kowl & Lookee for SDCC

Entrappa
    Double Trouble
    Peekaboo
    Mermista
    Flutterina
    & Buzz Saw Hordak with Imp as a quarterly item

And of course I'm expecting Seahawk to come via the filmation sub this year. I have no idea what Mattel will actually put in the subs, but based on the numbers in the subs and the next two years should be all star years, I think we should get most of the top demanded POP figures. A mini sub could help round out some of the more obscure vintage figures and filmation characters.

One thing I will add is that while I think it makes the most sense to keep the vintage POP ladies in the main line I could see the benefit if it could sell enough, to do a mini sub of the remaining POP horses. I can understand why people would gripe about these in the main sub quarterly spots but I for one want these and I think given the fact that they are more or less already tooled and they would more or less be identical with the exception of their color it seems like the cheapest way for Mattel to produce them all is to run them through the factory all at once. Perhaps doing a sub with the 4 horses at $30 and then Kowl and Loki at $20 or $25 each could be a cool POP mini sub. Then all the other vintage POP would still be in the main line.
    TOP 44 WANTS
    VINTAGE:Peekablue/Dragstor/Perfuma/Saurod
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/
    Andros/Hoove/Quakke/Vizar/Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque/Dylamug/Vultak/Granita/Malektha
    200X:Veena/Miro/Hawke/Prahvus/EvilSeed/Illumina/Ceratus
    MISC:Lodar/Delora/Dare/MaskOfPowerDemons/LtAndra

I want as much POP as possible, so I would love an extra sub. I think most of the main characters (Glimmer, Mermista, Angella) would be good to keep in the regular sub, but whatever works to get more figures is fine by me.

As long as I actually get Huntara somehow, I will be pretty happy (I want as many as we can get).

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I think this could work....because I also want all NA, 200x, mini-comic, and Son of He-man figs too...and protos. But I think this would be fair, and make most people happy if the line ended in 2015.

2013 Filmation Sub
    Sea Hawk (I think he is coming next)
    Madame Razz & Broom (Special Christmas Figure, outside of sub)
    2014 Main Sub
    Glimmer
    Queen Angella
    Scorpia
    1/4 Beast Pack Kowl + Loo-Kee + Imp
    1/4 Beast Arrow
    2014 POP Sub
    Mermista
    Entrapta
    Peekablue
    Sweet Bee
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    2015 Main Sub
    Perfuma
    Double Trouble
    Vultak
    1/4 Beast = Dylamug
    2015 Fimation Sub
    General Sunder
    The Red Knight
    2016 Main Sub
    Granita
    Huntara
    He-Ra (She-ra Prototype)
    Crimson Fury (travelling con exclusive)
    1/4 Beast Clawdeen
    2017 Main Sub
    Hunga the Harpy
    Light Hope
    Sprag, Sprocker, Spritina 3-PK
    2018 Main Sub
    Light Spinner
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!