Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Specify your wants! POP-by-number...

I'm all for a POP mini sub, for being a big part of the franchise we have a sadly small amount of figures. It seems like the best way to catch up is with a mini sub. I would like it be characters from the vintage line but I would be ok with one A list Filmation character as well, like Scorpia, Madame Razz or Sea Hawk.

No matter how they come I just want a large showing of POP this year at SDCC.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    If it were up to me, I'd have it be like the following:

All figures would be single cared, and no two-packs. I would like an add-on sub in 2014 with some additional characters mixed into the regular sub. And, I wouldn't mind mixing vintage characters with Filmation characters.

For example...

Weapons Pak 4 - Kowl (Filmation colors)
    PowerCon Exclusive (mystery item w/ badge purchase) - Kowl (Vintage colors)
    Filmation sub - Seahawk

Within the MONTHLY FIGURES:
    -Mermista
    -Huntara
    -Flutterina
    -Peekablue
    -Dylamug

PoP MINI-SUB FIGURES:
    -Glimmer
    -Scorpia
    -Sweet Bee
    -Perfuma
    -Madame Razz
    -Double Trouble

Within the QUARTERLY ITEMS:
    -Granita
    -Silver Storm

Chase figure would be:
    -Loo-Kee

Within the MONTHLY FIGURES:
    -Queen Angela
    -Vultak
    -Spinnerella
    -Entrapta

Within a 2nd FILMATION SUB:
    -Melog
    -General Sunder

Within the QUARTERLY ITEMS:
    -Arrow

-Hunga the Harpy
    -Red Knight
    -Crimson Fury
    -Admiral Scurvy
    Last edited by King Tamusk; June 13, 2013 at 02:02am.

Quote Originally Posted by KUZEH View Post
    I would love it if Matty makes POP a separate sub...
    that way I can avoid it like the plague!
    Hilarity!!!!
    Last edited by bcrduke; June 13, 2013 at 02:26am.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Hilarity!!!!
    You are definitely more polite than I Brian.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Hilarity!!!!
    You are definitely more polite than I Brian.

I don't want to hurt his feelings.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

My main point is I want to see all the vintage POP toys released in MOTUC. I also want to see a variant of Catra based on the vintage toy (and a Filmation-based cat version of Catra).

My preference would be for the POP figures to be part of the general MOTUC subscription and part of a second round Filmation subscription - rather than having a separate POP subscription. I would still support a separate POP subscription but I do think it sends a difficult message that POP are somehow different when they are a core part of the mythos.

POP should feature heavily in a Filmation sub 2.0 because of the sheer number of memorable POP cartoon characters.

From the POP toon, I'd like to see the following included in MOTUC:
    Hunga the Harpy
    Sea Hawk
    Madame Razz & Broome
    Imp
    Scorpia
    Huntara
    Granita
    Vultak
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

- Do you want to see POP characters limited to the main Club Eternia Subscription?
    I think all the PoP figures should remain in the main Sub. I think also think that it would send an odd message about the property.
    I'm not a PoP fan but I do enjoy it being part of the mythos and Love that She-Ra and He-Man are finally in the same scale. I also wonder what would happen to PoP if the sub didn't sell enough... I want all the vintage figures and Filmation characters and I don't want Mattel thinking that this is the problem. I'm not saying it is the problem, just that Mattel is usually looking for a scapegoat and I don't want them to have one.

- Do you want an add-on POP subscription? If so, would you also like to see POP characters concurrently in the main sub?
    - If an add-on POP sub is offered, and you want that add-on Sub, would you want it limited to vintage toy characters, cartoon characters, or a combination? This does not mean vintage toy hair and clothes vs cartoon design. It means Glimmer, Mermista, Perfuma, etc (vintage toy characters) and Scorpia, Madame Razz, Vultak, Huntara, Granita, etc. (cartoon characters)
    I really do not want a PoP only sub. I would buy a PoP sub because I want to own everything MOTUC. If they did one I would think it would have to include Glimmer/Angella and 1 major Filmation character (Scorpia or Madam Razz). This would drag a few more people into the sub. But I think that between the regular releases and a few well timed 2-packs all of the them should be included.

- Would you rather see POP characters offered via single and/or 2-pack release in the main sub?
    Both... Single cards are far easier to sell off for those that don't want them, but I think a few 2-packs that are a good blend of MOTU and PoP or PoP and Filmation would work well.

I made this mock up of the subs for the next few years: (sorry for the length)...

2 Figures Scorpia, Lord Dactys
    1 Army Skelcons
    3 Filmation Sea Hawk, Nepthu, Dylamug

12 Figures Hydron, Glimmer, Rio Blast, Evilseed, Tung Lashor, Blade, Mermista, Lizardman, Madame Razz w/broom, Flutterina, Rotar, Kowl/Loo-Kee
    Exclusive NA Skeletor
    5 Variants/Large Modulok, Battle Lion, Arrow, Sagitar, Horde Troopers
    SDCC Flying Fist He-Man & Terror Claw Skeletor

12 Figures Ninjor, Light Hope, Lizorr, Gwildor, Sssqueeze, Angella, Peekablue, Dragstor, Twistoid, Calix, Blast Attak, Strongarm
    Exclusive Eldor
    5 Variants/Large Extendar, Multi-Bot, Clawdeen, Horde Wraiths, Robot Knights (Skeletor's)
    SDCC Snake Armor He-Man & Snake Armor Skeletor

12 Figures Entrapta, Two Bad, Saurod, Perfuma, Masque / Lord Masque, Dare/He-Ro Son of He-man, Ceratus, Goat Man, Tuskador, Filmation Hordak w/ Imp, Veena, Quakke
    Exclusive Oo-Larr
    SDCC Despera

12 Figures Double Trouble, Master Sebrian, Disco Skeletor, Vultak, Mara (Galactic Guardians), Admiral Scurvy, Flogg, Granita, Crita, Lodar, Hoove, Sweet Bee
    Exclusive Acrobad
    SDCC New Adventures Scientists

12 Figures Skeleteen, Tuvar, The Great Black Wizard, Fear-Ro/Horde Mummy, Kittrina, Hawke, Drissi, Songster, Hunga the Harpy, Nocturna, Melaktha, Snake Man Mekaneck
    Exclusive Ice Armor He-Man & Fire Armor Skeletor
    SDCC Laser Power Heman & Laser Light Skeletor

12 Figures Kay-La, Artilla, Odiphus, Might-Bite, Sorceress Of Castle Grayskull (Teela), Butthead, Air-Bag (Concept), Baddhra, Kayo, Huntara, Captain Miro, Montork/Dree-Elle
    Exclusive Spinnerella
    SDCC Davy Jones And Spirit

12 Figures Gladiator, Beast Lord, Plundor The Spoiler, Prahvus, Vizar, Spinwit, Red Knight, Sky-High / Wind Raider Pilot, Bandwidth, Scrollos, Brainwave/Brain Man, Staghorn, Shower Power Catra
    Exclusive Julie Winston & Karg
    SDCC Detective Hugh Lubic & Kevin Corrigan

I know I missed some famous characters but oh well... sue me.
    But we have a long ways to go and even shuffling some around we WON'T finish everything improtant/fan demanded/vintage by 2015, no matter what Scott says.

Heroic Warrior
    I want all the POP characters to be released. Every single one. I don't think we need a mini character pack at all. I think Glimmer should be released with Kowl. Entrapta or Scorpia should be released with Imp. Broom should come with Razz.

Key characters SHOULD be included in the main subscription. These characters are;
    Glimmer
    Queen Angella
    Mermista
    Sweet Bee
    Perfuma
    Entrapta
    Scorpia. (And any other characters that appeared in more than 1 episode of filmation)

I'd keep Madam Razz for an add on POP sub....make her the lure.
    In the add on sub every character should come with a small twiggett.
    The add on sub should include all remaining POP vintage characters that were produced as dolls/figures

I'd keep the OTHER one shot filmation characters for a different sub all together. As much as I want Hunga and Vultak, I want the core POP characters filled first. Get them done. Then continue the goodness with the other cool filmation add on characters to help us further populate our Etherian world collection.

Every PoP character that was made in the vintage toy line as well as major players in the FILMation cartoon deserve to be made. So from the toyline that means

Glimmer
    Angella
    Kowl
    Double Trouble
    Mermista
    Peek-A-Blue
    Sweetbee
    Entrapta
    Flutterina
    Spinnerella
    Loo-Kee

FILMation
    Madame Razz
    Sea Hawk
    Scorpia
    General Sunder
    Dylamug
    Light Hope

As for variants I would love vintage toy versions of She-Ra and Catra as well as a FILMation Hordak.

I'm not concerned on how they are released but I would purchase a POP sub add-on for some of the characters that may not sell well in the actual sub. While I would like them all to be done by 2015 I can honestly say that holding some of them back for later years could help the line last longer. I don't just want the vintage MOTU, Pop and key FILMation characters but also NA as well and throwing that into the mix I see it taking longer than just til 2015 that is unless Mattel offers multiple add-on subs () . The next few years could be very interesting I will say for sure.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    We're promised that 2014 and 2015 will include the remaining vintage POP so we can have complete collections. Does that mean 5 per year in monthly slots? Maybe. You'd also have to find a way to fit the remaining MOTU, the key NA, more Filmation, and the few characters from other areas of the brand. So, yeah, I think there's a big possibility we'll either have to see an add-on sub of some kind, some 2 packs, or something extra included alongside the subscription; the "vintage holiday surprise" character promised for next year would be a way to do it, like a vintage POP or something in 2015 in the same slot.

Anyway, my first theory is that the more popular and demanded characters, like Glimmer, Angella, Mermista, Entrapta, Scorpia, and Peekablue will all be in the main sub regardless. My second is that we won't see Glimmer and Angella released in the same year, and we won't see Entrapta and Scorpia in the same year either. So we'd have a lineup that could look like this:

Glimmer (in 1st 3 months as a lure)
    Entrapta
    Peekablue
    Sweet Bee
    Spinnerella

Scorpia (in 1st 3 months as a lure or sub exc)
    Angella
    Mermista (also in 1st 3 months as a lure)
    Double Trouble
    Flutterina
    Perfuma

2015 having 6 slots is a bit unrealistic, so let's modify the line-up a bit.

Glimmer
    Entrapta
    Spinnerella
    'Defenders of Good' 2 pack - Sweet Bee and Peekablue (occupies a variant/oversized/beast slot)

That seems more likely, even if it's not entirely vintage accurate, replacing Perfuma with Peekablue. (or hey, if you want vintage accuracy, just swap her out for Perfuma, and vice versa) I feel it might not necessarily happen, 5 monthly slots for POP would do well, since a lot of the remaining vintage MOTU (Modulok, Multi-Bot, Rotar, Twistoid) requires/demands beast/oversized/unorthodox status.

Scorpia
    Angella
    Mermista
    Flutterina

and that would be it for the mainline... as for Double Trouble and Perfuma, we could get them in a bonus mini-sub that looks like this:

Double Trouble, Perfuma, Huntara, Vultak, Granita, General Sunder (assuming you can't make him from a Horde Trooper pack)

This is just casual observation, but it seems like Double Trouble, Spinnerella, Loo-Kee, and Perfuma almost always fill out the bottom rungs of people's wants when it comes to POP. That's not saying they aren't wanted, but the majority of people seem to desire someone else more than they. A mini-sub like this would take care of two of those (with Loo-Kee being packed in with someone), as well as give people a few of the Filmation POP key wants. There are more characters that could become figures, but there's only so much room and time to get to what we can.

Where's Madame Razz? Why she's cooling her heels at San Diego; she'd most definitely have to be a SDCC exclusive. Is Loo-Kee with her? Maybe. Or maybe he's with Glimmer. Kowl might be coming this year, just like Sea Hawk. *shrug*

Those are my thoughts, anyway. I just... want more POP goodness, and I'll take what I can get however I can get it.
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2016!!
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, Admiral Scurvy, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    How do you want to see POP released?

- Do you want to see POP characters limited to the main Club Eternia Subscription?
    As many others have said, I will take them however I can get them. That being said, no I do not want them limited to the Club Eternia Subscription (CES). If an add-on sub is revealed--whether it focuses on Filmation, minicomics, vehicles, etc.--appropriate characters connected to POP should also appear there (e.g., Sea Hawk for the Filmation add-on sub, the Seer ("Journey to Mizar") in a minicomics add-on subscription, and Enchanta for the vehicles sub.).

- Do you want an add-on POP subscription? If so, would you also like to see POP characters concurrently in the main sub?
    Again, I think Great Rebellion (GR)/POP characters should not only remain in the main CES, but I think there presence there is integral. From Day One they have been listed as a part of the CES, and countless GR/POP fans have poured their money into sustaining this line owing to our broader vision of what MOTU is--it would be a terrible choice to change that now. That being said, I would not be opposed to an add-on POP subscription in general, nor one that specifically reached out to the many fans of the vintage POP toys, which, at times, had wildly different looks that have so far been passed over in favor of the more commonly recognized Filmation looks.

- If an add-on POP sub is offered, and you want that add-on Sub, would you want it limited to vintage toy characters, cartoon characters, or a combination? This does not mean vintage toy hair and clothes vs cartoon design. It means Glimmer, Mermista, Perfuma, etc (vintage toy characters) and Scorpia, Madame Razz, Vultak, Huntara, Granita, etc. (cartoon characters)
    Again, the more the better and I'll take what I can get. There are certainly some lesser-recognized characters in the POP mythos (e.g., Vultak), and even some well known characters (e.g., Hunga), that I sadly doubt we'll see even though there is a desire there amongst many of the POP fans. If a mixed POP-focused add-on sub were to come about, then, I wouldn't complain.

- Would you rather see POP characters offered via single and/or 2-pack release in the main sub?
    I would prefer them offered on a single card--I am one of the few fans who actually enjoys the bios (not that I always agree with them), and I fear 2 packs would lead to joint biographies like we've seen with the three packs (though Rokkon and Stonedar's individual bios have helped lessen that fear somewhat). But again--say it with me--I'll take what I can get, so long as my GR/POP shelf begins to look as fleshed out as the rest of my shelves.

- For any of these options, suggest the characters you'd like to see in 2014. Offer ideas about how 2-packs could be populated, or how an add-on Sub could be designed.
    I think it is imperative that 2014 feature, at the absolute minimum, Glimmer, Queen Angella, and Scorpia (though I recognize she didn't have a vintage figure, it's been stated that we would get her)--given that Matty must finally start looking more closely at the needs and wants of the non-strictly-vintage-MOTU fans if they want MOTUC to survive, I don't think devoting at least 1/4 of the year to GR/POP characters would be the worst thing in the world.

Also, with the GR/vintage POP characters left, and if their release through two-packs is necessary, there is the opportunity for some minicomic-themed two-packs as I've listed below. (Of course, if they were to be released in this manner, I would seriously hope that their bios wouldn't solely be restricted to the events of the minicomic the pack is named after, just as Temple of Darkness Sorceress' bio had nothing to do with that adventure--it's just a fun homage to the original minis.) Examples: "A Born Champion" Two-Pack featuring Sweet Bee and Entrapta, "A Fishy Business" Two-Pack containing Mermista and Peek-A-Blue, and "A Most Unpleasant Present" Two-Pack featuring Perfuma and Flutterina.

In terms of the vintage toyline, that leaves Double Trouble, Spinnerella, Kowl, and Lookee (not to mention the remaining variants). Could Kowl and Loo-Kee be sold together on a single card (with individual bios), possibly? [NB: while they certainly could be released as slugs, a'la Cringer, I would prefer them to have minor articulation like Orko.]

So yeah, there are my thoughts on the matter. Hope this helps.
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Snappy Threader
    bcrduke, great discussion here buddy. First off, before I go further, I am a big fan of POP in MOTUC. I watched the cartoon way back in the day, and I really like a lot of the characters.

How do I want to see POP released: I feel like the POP A listers (POP A-listers not MOTU as a whole A-Listers)...Glimmer, Angella, Kowl...these should probably be released in the main sub. Their popularity would lend well accross the board of most MOTU fans. While I like POP, some others don't, and I fear putting too many (since we need so many) in the main sub would cause a lot of subber issues.

With so many characters left, I have broken them down into the A-B-C listings: A: Glimmer, Angella, Kowl, Madame Razz & Broom, Scorpia, Loo-Kee; B: Mermista, Sweet Bee, Entrapta, C: Double Trouble, Perfuma, Peekablue, Flutterina, Spinerella.

Do I want to see POP characters limited to the main Club Eternia Subscription: No I don't for the reasons mentioned above about the subber problems we may have in a POP heavy year from the die-hard vintagers of MOTU.

Do I want an add-on subscription: Yes I do. I would want the big three (Glimmer, Angella and Kowl) to be in the main sub. They are important to the story. Not that the others aren't, but in a "ok we NEED these characters" frame of mind....these three heavy hitters are a must in my opinion. An add on could include the B and C listers I mentioned above. Granted I have 11 others in the categories above, and that would make a tough small sub having such high numbers barring a two or three (or 4) pack like the often mentioned Madame Razz, Broom, Kowl and Loo-Kee stuff. If you were going to limit it to 6 or so like the current Filmation sub, I could see the following 6 in it: Perfuma, Flutterina, Spinerella, Peekablue, Double Trouble and Entrapta. I feel like Scorpia (and maybe Madame Razz) would be a good fit in a future Filmation sub, so I am leaving them out of this discussion for now.

I would want the sub to be all inclusive accross all POP media forms, but that could take two years to accomplish. I would like to see them all as single packs, except the aforementioned Madame Razz, Broom, Kowl, Loo-Kee....

For my future speculation:

2014 POP add-on sub:
    Perfuma
    Flutterina
    Spinerella
    Peekablue
    Double Trouble
    Entrapta

2014 Main MOTU Club Eternia Sub:
    Glimmer
    Angella
    Kowl and Loo-Kee (2 pack)

2014 Filmation Sub
    Scorpia
    Madame Razz and Broom

That leaves Sweet Bee and Mermista. I "think" they hold enough popularity to hold their own in the main sub, but with the other big 3 (4) in it already, I don't see 6 spots being taken up by POP in 2014 alone. If we stretch this out until 2015 then yes...or perhaps put them in a POP add-on sub to put more popularity in the sub and stretch it to 8 slots.

I think an add-on is for sure the way to go, then the nay-sayers don't have to buy it, people who are fans can still get the characters, and we aren't seeing a main sub trying to pump out 13 or so figures. I still think it will stretch a few more years to accomodate, it almost has to.

Yes, I'd love a POP sub! I've always subbed but ive also only gotten 1 sub (well I had two for the last quarter of 09 but still). For a POP sub I would order at least 2 subs, 3 if Madame Razz or the Twiggets were announced before buying.

I think a potential POP sub should include Filmation POP in addition to primarily the vintage toy POP characters (of course ALL would have a mostly Filamtion design as all the other POP figures have had). I don't really want General Sunder but if throwing in ONE male figure helps sell the sub, I think he'd be a good choice since he appeared in more than one episode.

A good option might be:
    Madame Razz
    General Sunder
    Entrapta
    Sweet Bee
    Perfuma
    Peakable

Then include Angella, Glimmer, Flutterina, Scorpia, Spinnerella in the main sub.

I REALLY also want the 3 Twiggets so including then as pack ins or a 3-pack somewhere would be awesome.

As far as 2-packs go, I don't think they are the best idea but would gladely buy any that feature POP characters.

Other characters that I want but don't have to have include Granita, Huntara, Hunga, King Micah
    Last edited by urbanmyth; June 14, 2013 at 02:15am.

I think all PoP characters that had vintage toys should be released in the main subscription. Any cartoon-only figures can go into the Filmation add-on sub. I don't think a third sub line will be necessary or affordable.

My picks for 2014 (all single carded), assuming we get 3 in the main subscription & 3 in the Filmation sub, are:

Glimmer
    Mermista
    Double Trouble
    Madame Razz w) Broom
    Vultak
    Scorpia

I'm guessing that Sea Hawk will be released in late 2013.

I honestly do not care how we receive them just so long as we do get them. In a perfect world I'd like to avoid 2-packs and get them as single carded figures. Whether that is in the main line, an add on sub, or (preferably) both isn't a huge concern for me personally. I think if the line was healthy enough to support it that it would be fitting to get an add on POP sub in 2015. This would celebrate the 30th anniversary of POP and wrap up the core figures who are remaining at that point. It would also be a good way to get easy refreshes (such as a horse or two) out to POP fans without having them included in the main sub where many people may not want them. It may also be a good avenue for getting all those POP minis out. Getting a Twigget as an accessory would be awfully nice!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

1) Kowl (toy colours)

2) Sweet Bee

3) Queen Angella (cross sell)

4) the Sexy Madame Razz™

5) Sea Hawk

6) Glimmer

7) Mermista

8) zombie Flutterina
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

I want them all just give them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KUZEH View Post
    I would love it if Matty makes POP a separate sub...
    that way I can avoid it like the plague!
    This thread is for posting your POP wants. Perhaps you didn't read the threads title.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Ideally, I’d like to see an add-on POP sub plus major POP characters in the main sub.

A mix of vintage and Filmation POP in the add-on sub would be perfect.

I’d prefer to see them as single packed figures, but two-packs would be fine too.

The main sub should have most of the heavy-hitters like Glimmer, Mermista, and Scorpia. We need as many “sub lures” as we can have in the main sub.

The add-on sub could be characters like Peekablue, Spinnerella, Vultak, and one heavy hitter like Queen Angella or Madame Razz as sort of the lynchpin of the sub.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Totally happy with the way Mattel has been including POP in the main sub so far. Don't want them to change a thing, nor do I want an add-on POP subscription.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar

I don't want to hurt his feelings.
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Hard to really say how I want all these characters I'll just be happy to have the majority of them by the end of 2014. I hate saying it but I really don't want a subscription format until the end of 2016, because who knows if the price will increase by then,... again. I can't imagine paying 37.25 + for very very ancillary characters. Please give me a whole sub, a POP sub, and a filmation sub all in 2014 this way I can finally be almost done with it for God's sake.

2014 Main Sub
    Glimmer w/Kowl or him in weapons pack, don't care just get him to me.
    Angella main sub,
    Scorpia, don't care if she is main sub or the sub exclusive cause I'm more than likely subbing anyway.
    Mermista

Quarterly 2 pack,
    Perfuma/Sweet-Bee and Lookee

Filmation sub
    Dylamug
    Madame Razz and Broom
    Hunga the Harpy
    King Micah
    Melaktha
    Huntara

POP sub
    Spinerella
    Peekablue
    Flutterina
    Entrapta
    Double Trouble
    Vultak

2015 can have variants and one-offs maybe
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Great topic.

I'd be *ALL OVER* a separate POP mini-subscription. Club Etheria is a MUST! I'd be quite happy if the likes of Glimmer, Queen Angella and Scorpia are kept for the main sub. A POP mini-subscription could be sold easily with Mermista and Peekablue.

HOWEVER...

Considering the irregularity and lack of faith in female figures - despite the clear support for these characters in the line - I can't imagine a six figure subscription featuring only lady characters (so the toyline-only characters model is a bit of a pipe dream, IMO). I presume they would mix male characters from the cartoon in with the mix, which I'm not against as long as they're the right ones! General Sunder for the heroes and Dylamug and Vultak for the villains would be perfectly acceptable to me. Throw in Entrapta, Spinnerella and Mermista and you've got yourself a pretty nifty sub. Although given what Etheria represents, I'd prefer four females and two males (perhaps give us Granita and take out Dylamug from this list).

If TG tries to throw in False Face, the Crimson Fury and Josh just to bump up the male quota, he'll face a torrent of criticism from the fans. It's clear who we want - we've been asking for them for ages. Please give them to us. We'll trade you hard cash!
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

I would like to see 4 in the main line and 6 more in a POP mini sub. POP needs a mini sub it's the perfect way to finish off nearly that entire section of the line. There would still be other POP characters such as Huntara, Granita, Sundar, Vultak, etc that can be included down the line so POP still gets representation in MOTUC.

There's only ten female vintage figures left, just put 4 in the main line and 6 in mini sub. Done and dusted!

I'd be happy to get them any way I can...I'd do a mini-sub. But in a perfect world, I'd like to see the major figures released in the main MOTUC line...but have a mini-sub for POP based on the original toy designs. I don't necessarily need hair or cloth, but I'd like to see variants focused on the original toys, with more detail and maybe some new re-interpretations based on those looks. Like maybe some 200x-ish variants.

I'm just greedy and I want more. Doesn't really matter how I get it!