Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Specify your wants! POP-by-number...

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Please give them to us. We'll trade you hard cash!
    That is true but also quite funny
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I would be really happy for a 6 figure mini sub or as 2 or 3 random packs together - Great Rebellion packs
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    - Do you want to see POP characters limited to the main Club Eternia Subscription?

- Do you want an add-on POP subscription? If so, would you also like to see POP characters concurrently in the main sub?
    I may be off a figure here or there, but excluding Filmation (see Danielle's thread about that upcoming poll), comic & book characters, 200x variants and vintage meteorbs, we have currently remaining
    21 vintage MOTU
    15 POP
    and 23 NA (17 if you axe the Wave 4 variants)
    so 59 figures based off vintage toys, excluding beasts, vehicles, etc.

If the line goes two more years, if I'm not mistaken, that's 24 slots, 8 quarterly slots, at least 2 SDCC slots, 2 travelling exclusive slots and 2 bonus figure slots giving us 38 slots. Add the last two slots for 2013 and we're at 40.

So, in order to get them ALL, they need to find a way to slide in 19 more figures. And that doesn't include any more Filmaton figures and key 200x figures.

In an ideal world, if we could somehow go through 2016, giving us 19 more slots, and they did a 6-figure subline each year, we really could have a almost complete line that includes some more Filmation and 200x!

But, with 2016 off the map, I definitely say sublines are key. And I wouldn't do more than one a year otherwise folks are just TOO taxed financially.

SOOOOO... I'd say a POP subline for 2014 with heavy hitters, and a couple less-demanded POP slotted in on the regular sub each year where the vintage MOTU does the heavy-lifting. We could get 10 more POP that way and, personally, I could do without the remaining She-Ra and Catra variants. Heck, Kowl and Loo-Kee could also be small, single piece pack-ins for me, giving us 12 more.

- If an add-on POP sub is offered, and you want that add-on Sub, would you want it limited to vintage toy characters, cartoon characters, or a combination? This does not mean vintage toy hair and clothes vs cartoon design. It means Glimmer, Mermista, Perfuma, etc (vintage toy characters) and Scorpia, Madame Razz, Vultak, Huntara, Granita, etc. (cartoon characters)
    I'd prefer just vintage toys + Scorpia because I think she's the most demanded Filmation POP character and would help sales.

- For any of these options, suggest the characters you'd like to see in 2014. Offer ideas about how 2-packs could be populated, or how an add-on Sub could be designed.
    IF we got a 2014 6-figure subline, and 2 POP slotted in on the regular subscription for 2014 & 2015, and 2016 is OFF the table for certain, I'd like this:

2014 Subline:
    Scorpia (for me, it would make the subline a must-have)
    Peekablue (also a must have for me, making the subline a must-have)
    Glimmer (ugh. but others really want her)
    Angella
    Flutterina
    Mermista
    >>>I feel that's a very solid sub-line that would attract sales

2014 sub:
    Double Trouble
    Sweet Bee
    *Kowl (pack-in with other figure)

2015 sub:
    Entrapta
    Spinnerella
    *Loo-Kee (pack-in with other figure)

Perfuma can cross her fingers for 2016 or a travelling exclusive slot.
    I'm ignoring Madame Razz. She can be a SDCC exclusive with Broom.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Perfuma can cross her fingers for 2016 or a travelling exclusive slot:

Glimmer... ZZZZzzz

Make HER cross her fingers. I want my flowerrrrrssssszzz!!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Glimmer... ZZZZzzz

Make HER cross her fingers. I want my flowerrrrrssssszzz!!!
    That's funny, I read that and all I saw was "I hope that Sweet Bee gets killed in the bios".

Don't be talking smack on Glimmer! She's my #2 (honestly maybe more like tied, but shhhh) wanted female figure!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

So, in order to get them ALL, they need to find a way to slide in 19 more figures. And that doesn't include any more Filmaton figures and key 200x figures.
    Yes but it's already been made pretty clear that the majority of those who will miss a slot in 2014 and 2015 will come from NA. Scott has already said all the vintage POP are slotted in for the next two years so Perfuma should be sleeping easier than Kayo and Butthead.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    That's funny, I read that and all I saw was "I hope that Sweet Bee gets killed in the bios".

Don't be talking smack on Glimmer! She's my #2 (honestly maybe more like tied, but shhhh) wanted female figure!

Yes, it's true, Sweet Bee dies in the bios.., after driving her space ship into Crita's shuttle pod, saving the galactimites from their demon queen

Oops! Spoiler

Barezz, very clever.

I think there should be a Perfuma / Butthead 2-pack.

It would be fun to have two random
    Characters released that way and tied together via a story or mini-comic.

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    [QUOTE=bcrduke;3270950]So there have been a few polls asking about which add-on Sub you'd like to see. There has also been a lot of speculation since the reworking of the road map, going forward, was discussed, about which characters will or will not be included.

We know that Scott has said, with respect to POP, that with the exception of a few variants, all of the vintage pop characters should be released.

My question, based on this information, as well as the results of the aforementioned polls:

How do you want to see POP released?

However it's gets out, as long as they all get out. By that I mean all the vintage characters and the Filmation Rebel and Horde mainstays

- Do you want to see POP characters limited to the main Club Eternia Subscription?

Either way is fine by me. I plan on getting a sub regardless and I love them all. If they need to go beyond the club as a means to release them that's fine by me.

- Do you want an add-on POP subscription? If so, would you also like to see POP characters concurrently in the main sub?

Yes, and yes. They are the ones in desperate need of catching up.

- If an add-on POP sub is offered, and you want that add-on Sub, would you want it limited to vintage toy characters, cartoon characters, or a combination? I think the main line should support excessive or unique tooling (Madame Razz, Scorpia, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma) while the POP sub should sport easily retooled rebels mixed with some FILMation (Entrapta, Huntara, Sunder, Peekablue, Flutterina)

- Would you rather see POP characters offered via single and/or 2-pack release in the main sub?
    As long as the 2-pack save tooling (like my examples in the add-on POP sub) I'm all for it.

Examples for main line sub:
    - Glimmer (with Kowl as she doesn't have a shield)
    - Angella
    - Mermista
    - Scorpia (with Imp)
    - Madame Razz & Broom
    - Spinnerella

... and for POP Add-on sub:
    - Flutterina
    - Entrapta
    - Peekablue
    - Double Trouble
    - SweetBee
    - Sea Hawk

As for 2-packs I'd really like to see Horde Troopers with an interchangeable pack out head and cape to make General Sunder, and Crystal Sundancer and Moonbeam - possibly with SweetBee & Peekablue respectively, as well as Clawdeen somehow, maybe with Entrapta. Things like that.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Yes, it's true, Sweet Bee dies in the bios.., after driving her space ship into Crita's shuttle pod, saving the galactimites from their demon queen

Oops! Spoiler

Nice
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    ....we have currently remaining
    21 vintage MOTU
    15 POP
    and 23 NA (17 if you axe the Wave 4 variants)
    so 59 figures based off vintage toys, excluding beasts, vehicles, etc.

If the line goes two more years, if I'm not mistaken, that's 24 slots, 8 quarterly slots, at least 2 SDCC slots, 2 travelling exclusive slots and 2 bonus figure slots giving us 38 slots. Add the last two slots for 2013 and we're at 40.

So, in order to get them ALL, they need to find a way to slide in 19 more figures. And that doesn't include any more Filmaton figures and key 200x figures....:
    This is assuming its 'business as usual' for the next 2 years

1) Did Scott ever say that the Club Eternia 2014 sub would be 1 fig per month?

2) Who says another sub has to be a mini-sub? Couldn't they run a concurrent 12 fig sub for POP or Filmation in 2014/2015?

3) Or they could do "sets", where the outside of the sub, they offer sets of 4-6 figures @ 100-150/set, releasing a group of figures that are related to each other within a faction?

...I think Mattel will figure out how to get these figs out in the time they have said, I am just concerned that we won't get anymore 'less demanded' filmation, 200x, and minicomic figs once all of the POP and Vintage folks are satisfied with their collections.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Kowl. That is all.

I thought about it a lot and i am against a POP sub since i think they deserve to be part of the regular MOTUC sub. FILMATION subs make sense to me since there are so many characters thatīs okay to make them outside so everyone gets his/her favorite anyway.

BUT if that sub would allow to give the POP ladies their vintage figure outfits, than i would buy this sub in a heartbeat. I would love to see Peekablue, Perfuma, Double Trouble or Entrapta in their toy outfits and if thatīs the only way, iīm on board.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I think that given how many She-Ra figures make it into the regular line every year, we definitely need a Sub to get the bulk of the characters out. My issue is - are we all on the same page regarding whether they should be from the vintage line or from the Filmation show? I don't think we are.

I'd prefer just vintage toys + Scorpia because I think she's the most demanded Filmation POP character and would help sales.

See, I don't see it that way. Kowl, Razz, Broom, Imp, Scorpia, Sea Hawk, Huntara and even Hunga and Ahgo the Troll King are much, much more interesting to me than say Perfuma (sorry kids). So...how will Mattel please us all?

In the end, I don't think you can improve much on the vintage POP dolls. Nice as Netossa was, I think people still view the original figure as the coolest (given her accessories and fabric and rooted hair details, etc). I LOVE Peekablue from the vintage line, but I don't think a MOTUC figure can improve upon her.

So, my loyalties lie with the Filmation characters we've yet to see. I'm fine with Entrapa, Spinerella and even Perfuma never being made.

I just really, really hope they make a Filmation Hordak.

I would definitely be all over a POP sub. I will be so disappointed if we don't get all of the original girls that had vintage figures into this line. Madame Razz, Scorpia, Imp, and Sea Hawk are the only must haves as far as the Filmation POP characters go. They should still include the POP heavy hitters in the main line and use the sub for characters that appeal mainly to POP fans.

I couldn't care less how we get them, I only care that we get them.

For the sake of a civil POP discussion, I'll chime in a bit. Even though I'd simply take them in a ziploc bag with their name written in Sharpie.

Two packs, yes I'd take them, but I wouldn't push for them full on. Maybe a Catra/She-Ra variant one. I'm sure the MOC guys will want a single carded Glimmer, & I'd like an extra of her MOC, so I guess only if we have to.

If they were to do a add on sub I think the best way to do it would be in the main sub- Glimmer & Angella (becase they are A list) Mermista (tooling) & Entrapta (Horde). That would make the mini look like Double Trouble, Perfuma, Sweet Bee, Peekablue, Spinerella & Flutterina. That leaves the big guns in the main sub, frees up 6 spots on the road map, and finishes up the entire line, excluding variants & Kowl/Lookee. They can be pack ins or in a weapons pack. I'd love a themed weapons pack like "Lookee's Hidden Treasures" or "Kowl's Stockpile"

Filmation I think should be its own beast getting 3 or so slots in the main. In a perfect world we'd get 2 6 month mini subs. First half of the year POP, second Filmation. And since we're already in this perfect fantasy world...POP would get 3 slots in the Filmation sub.

I guess all I'm sayin' is - Can a fanboy get his Glimmer over here?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I would love to see Peekablue, Perfuma, Double Trouble or Entrapta in their toy outfits and if thatīs the only way, iīm on board.
    Niki, you would actually not buy a mini-sub with Angella, Scorpia, Flutterina, Peekablue, etc if they were designed with toy and cartoon design elements?!

With the 2014 sub break down not having any 2-pack prices I'm hoping even more now that we get a POP sub. I thought we might get a POP 2-pack but guess not.

POP 2-packs outside the sub, what so you all think if that idea?
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

The only way I see a two-pack is in those $38 spots.

That would be $25 (regular figure) plus $12.50 rounded up to $13 for a smaller figure.

Like Glimmer & Loo-Kee, or Filmation Hordak & Imp, or NA Skeketor & his dog.

Those are NOT hints.

They could also be three smaller figures... 12.50 x 3 = $37.50. (Roy d up to $38

I apply the half-cost of a smaller figure because Adam/Orko was $30. At the time, a single figure was $20.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    POP 2-packs outside the sub, what so you all think if that idea?
    I think it's brilliant!

I'd be happy to buy multiple PoP two-packs in 2014. I'd also be happy if I could sign-up for ALL of the PoP two-packs as a mini-subscription (i.e. it would include three separate PoP two-packs).

I would love a POP add on SUB, but only if it wasn't like the current figures. I would want it to be totally different and based off the 80's toys with sparkles, frills, translucent parts, hair and everything that was POP back then.

I think the filmation POP should stay in the filmation sub.

I still want all the POP girls MOTUC style to blend in, but I want those in the main sub. I think a POP add on sub, should be for die-hard fans or people that want something more akin to what POP was. I would be okay with having the filly ones separate from the MOTUC since they wouldn't blend in perfectly, but I had a dream about a MOTUC She-ra that had multiple heads and one had rooted hair. It was AMAZING!
    Windblown Advocate since 200x

Niki, you would actually not buy a mini-sub with Angella, Scorpia, Flutterina, Peekablue, etc if they were designed with toy and cartoon design elements?!
    The Truth Is:

I will buy them no matter how they end up looking, i love these characters way to much.

But my opinion is, that they donīt need to be side lined.

And as i said before my wish would be they would consider their toy designs more than the FILMATION designs especially when it comes to Entrapta and Perfuma but even if both are straight on FILMATION iīll buy them.

What can i say iīm a fan and glad once i can hold them in my hands.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

The only way I see a two-pack is in those $38 spots.

That would be $25 (regular figure) plus $12.50 rounded up to $13 for a smaller figure.

Like Glimmer & Loo-Kee, or Filmation Hordak & Imp, or NA Skeketor & his dog.

Those are NOT hints.

They could also be three smaller figures... 12.50 x 3 = $37.50. (Roy d up to $38

I apply the half-cost of a smaller figure because Adam/Orko was $30. At the time, a single figure was $20.
    Trouble is, Adam/Orko waas $25.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

New to the conversation:

I want a POP mini-sub of six vintage toy characters.

Additionally, I would like to see at least two A-listers in the main subscription as previous subscriptions. That way, in 2014 we are likely to clear 8 of 12 characters. The remaining characters can be holdovers for a 2015 planner, and would significantly lighten the POP load for the 2015 year.

A POP mini-sub is my favorite idea among the options. Ideally, this would be how fans could get the more feminine characters, like Perfuma, and she not take up a slot in the main line, which polarizes certain fans.

One suggestion for a roster:

Main Subscription 2014:
    Glimmer
    Angella
    Scorpia

POP Mini-Subscription 2014:
    Peekablue
    Sweet Bee
    Perfuma
    Flutterina
    Spinerella
    Entrapta

This plan would leave Mermista and Double Trouble-- both fan favorites-- for 2015. Huntara, if she isn't released as a Filmation character in 2013/14, could be the third POP in 2015. She has crossover appeal. Lookee and Kowl could arrive in a weapons pack, or perhaps as an accessory like Adam was to Orko.

One last thing: A Vintage Toy She-Ra vs. Catra would be a GREAT con item! The She-Ra could have the Starburst variant parts and Catra could have parts for one of her variants.
    Last edited by PrinceAdam101; June 20, 2013 at 09:25pm.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Trouble is, Adam/Orko waas $25.
    I thought they were $30. ??

Marlena and Cringer were $30, right?

Why the hate for Glimmer? She WAS the leader of the Rebellion before Adora/She_Ra showed up. Seems like an important character to me. Weird she hasn't been made yet. She must be the Ram Man of POP.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T