Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Specify your wants! POP-by-number...

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Trouble is, Adam/Orko waas $25.
    I thought they were $30. ??

Marlena and Cringer were $30, right?
    Turns out Marlena & Cringer were only $25 too.

Well, color me conditioned by Mattel to be accepting of much higher price points lol.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I feel like they have been doing fine. MInd you if it comes to an end fast, yeah, GET THEM OUT THERE.

If we really werent getting all the non variant characters, that would have to be rectified any way possible. POP is (obviously?) second only to vintage MOTU.

If it takes a POP sub in the year 2015 to get all the main characters (not variants) from the original toyline, and a few important FIlmation characters (Bow, Scorpia, maybe others ect...) do it.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I feel like they have been doing fine. MInd you if it comes to an end fast, yeah, GET THEM OUT THERE.

If we really werent getting all the non variant characters, that would have to be rectified any way possible. POP is (obviously?) second only to vintage MOTU.

If it takes a POP sub in the year 2015 to get all the main characters (not variants) from the original toyline, and a few important FIlmation characters (Bow, Scorpia, maybe others ect...) do it.

We got Bow in 2011>
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

What about an out of sub multi pack of POP figures. is that an idea that customers/fans would support?
    "Don't crowd me boys!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    What about an out of sub multi pack of POP figures. is that an idea that customers/fans would support?
    I'd support it. I've been hoping for a Great Rebellion multipack for ages, Perfuma, Peekablue, Flutterina... Something like that.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

I'm all for more PoP in any form we can get it. I like teh idea of A-Listers such as Glimmer, Queen Angella, Scorpia, and Mermista getting released in the main line, and if there were a sub-line, it could be chock-full of other greats that some may not want (though I can't fathom why): Sweet Bee, Double Trouble, Spinnerella, Perfuma, Peekablue....

There's so muc from PoP that I truly hope we see-all of the horses (and WE NEED SPIRIT!!!), Madam Razz and Broom, Kowl, and tons of Filmation characters. I hope we see it all before it's too late.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    What about an out of sub multi pack of POP figures.
    I'd buy it! There are plenty of great multi-pack options.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm all for more PoP in any form we can get it. I like teh idea of A-Listers such as Glimmer, Queen Angella, Scorpia, and Mermista getting released in the main line, and if there were a sub-line, it could be chock-full of other greats that some may not want (though I can't fathom why): Sweet Bee, Double Trouble, Spinnerella, Perfuma, Peekablue....

There's so muc from PoP that I truly hope we see-all of the horses (and WE NEED SPIRIT!!!), Madam Razz and Broom, Kowl, and tons of Filmation characters. I hope we see it all before it's too late.
    That's right Uki. ALL of the horses!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like to see the following characters made- if it takes a subscription to get them, then so be it:
    Flutterina, Double Trouble, Glimmer, Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Angella, Spinnerella, SweetBee, Entrapta and Huntara.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE