Dree-Elle (w/Yuckers preferably)
I intentially left off the Troopers and Sea Hawk with the assumption that we will definitely be seeing that at SDCC.
Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack
Plundor (what happened to me!?!)
Wind Raider Pilot
Above in no particular order, although Rio Blast, Drastor, and Tung Lashor are likely my top 3.
1 Two Bad
2 Horde Trooper
4 Tung Lashor
5 Filmation Clawful
8 Rio Blast
Wow here are some others I definitely want too: Prahvus, Scorpia, Calix, Lord Dactys, Snake Armor He-Mam, Lord Masque, Lizard Man, Glimmer, Sea Hawk, Dragoon, 200X Evilseed, Tuvar, Baddra, Blade, Extendar, Dragstor, Eldor, Evil Robot, Blast Attack, Strong Arm, Dark Dream, Multibot, Mermista.......
Wind Raider Pilot
Madame Razz & Broom
1) Modulok, Modulok, MODULOK
3) Madame Razz w/Broom
5) Sea Hawk
7) Double Trouble
8) Sweet Bee
Oh, hey, I think my list is the exact same as it was last time... -_-; (or at least very close)
*just checked... yeah it was almost the same, just swapped Madame and Entrapta... oy.
Last edited by Hordaiquiri; June 13, 2013 at 10:51am.
More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2017!!
MOTUC Top Ten pre-SDCC wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Quakke, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked)
Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker
5. Madame Razz/Broom
9. Tung Lashor
10. Rio Blast
Discs of Doom Skeletor
Mantenna was my second choice last time and he's coming out in October!
10) Glimmer - Glimmer is LONG overdue. She's probably a sub lure at this point.
09) Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn - I think Mattel squandered a slot on Battleground Evil-Lyn--good idea, but terrible execution by making her a repaint. That figure was a prime example of how out of touch Mattel was. The fans want real 200X variants, not repaints (unless the variant is literally a character design in different colors like orange Ram Man). Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn is correcting a terrible decision.
08) Evilseed - The MYP version, please! I hope he comes with plenty of bendy vines to entrap Masters like Moss Man!
07) NA Skeletor - Let's get the original version first. Of course, based on the toy...
06) Hydron - You can't have the Galactic Protectors without Hydron leading and we need both Hydron and Flipshot piloting the Starship Eternia. Hydron completes the Wave one heroes of NA.
05) Flogg - The leader of the Mutants needs to be made! Optikk and Slushhead need their leader!
04) Tung Lashor - I hope Tung Lashor gets his 200X armor and looks more snake-like in the head.
03) Horde Trooper - I really hope Mattel gives us plenty of warning ahead of time! I want to get like 5 packs of these guys for a total of ten!
02) Sagitar - Possibly the most popular non-Wave 1 NA character and the only non-human Galactic Protector besides Bimo and Artilla. Since Mattel now has the Jetlag rights, I hope they take full advantage and makes an alternate head with his blue cartoon visor...I always thought he looked naked without it on the original toy. Sagitar is something that every sword and sorcery epic needs a centaur!
01) Oo-Larr (Jungle Barbarian) - I've always wanted the He-Man from He-Man and the Power Sword, which might be Oo-Larr. I've always loved barbarians! It's what originally attracted me to the line and remains a major source of fascination to this day. The more barbaric MOTU becomes, the better!
Last edited by MegaGearMax; June 13, 2013 at 11:06am.
The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
The Blonde Teela Thread
Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto
*** No new 2-packs other than the ones below.
*** No characters not already established in MOTU.
*** No figures designed by or based on celebrities.
*** No Mekaneck haters!
1. Madam Razz!!!
3. Hover Robot 2-pack
4. Horde Trooper 2-pack
5. New Adventures Skeletor
6. Filmation Hordak
Sky High (aka Windraider Pilot)
Madame Razz & Broom
Castle Greyskull Robot
2) Horde Trooper
4) Lord Masque
5) MYP Evil Seed
10) Tung Lashor
Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 13, 2013 at 11:23am.
"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade
"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne
Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!
1) Hover Robots
4) Horde Troopers
6) Tung Lashor
8) Night Stalker
9) Lizard Man
My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Road Ripper 3) Vintage Fright Zone 4) Dragon Walker 5) Land Shark
3. Queen Angella
4. Madame Razz & Broom
7. Sweet Bee
"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"
- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"
03 Lizard Man (Green)
07 Minicomic He-Man (Oo-Larr, I guess)
10 Sweet Bee
I skipped figures that I think are definitely on the schedule this time.
10. Disk of Doom Skeletor
Cinco Banking System: Great. I've made the change. Your wife's new legal name is: TAARGÜS TAARGÜS. Is this okay?
MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Karg, Andros, Monstroid, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare
1/Madame Razz (with Broom)
My top 10 characters: 10/Filmation Ram Man, 9/Filmation Count Marzo, 8/Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 7/Kothos, 6/Filmation Mer-Man, 5/Filmation Leech, 4/Filmation Tung Lashor, 3/Twiggets (Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina), 2/Hunga the Harpy, 1/Dylamug.
Here is mine
1: Crita (either outfit)
3: Horde Trooper (hopefully the Q4 2 pack)
4: Two Bad
5: Tung Lashor (vintage design, I don't care for the 200X or Filmation versions at all)
7: Queen Angella
VBulletin Total Ignore provides improved ignore functionality and removes quoted messages and any post made by an ignored user in a thread.
Information on how to download: https://greasyfork.org/en
The user script itself: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore
Anyway, here's my list:
1 two bad
2 strong arm
3 na skeletor/laser light skeletor - these two are similar enogh that they can share most parts. Would def want a Jet Lag head with huge eye balls.
4 modulok - with all the parts of the vintage figure
5 200x evil seed
6 filmation hordak
8 dragstor (with spinning wheel in chest!)
9 NA Thunder Punch He-Man
My current top 10.
Horde Trooper (Really hoping this is used as 2014 bait.)
Proud supporter of the Snake Men.
Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard, Darius, the rest of New Adventures.
Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, He-Man, Skeletor, Teela, Hordak head.
No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!
A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!
1. Saurod - My favourite figure as a kid.
2. Evilseed - MYP Version please!
3. Dragstor - My second favourite figure as a kid.
4. Flogg - I have NA love and the Space Mutants are sorely lacking their leader.
5. NA Skeletor - Really hope he doesn't have eyeballs though.
6. Tung Lashor - I dunno, Ratlor just looks lonely on my shelf.
7. Horde Troopers - I would buy several sets of these for sure.
8. Two-Bad - Loved what they did with him in MYP so would happily take him as a single figure or as some weird combo two pack
9. Disco Skeletor - I can't help it. He just makes me happy.
10. Staghorn - I love the old grump!
**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**