Thread: Looking for Eternia parts... Spirit of hordak to trade!

Widget

Looking for Eternia parts... Spirit of hordak to trade!

Hi I have a MIB Spirit of Hordak to trade of anyone has the following from the vintage eternia playset:

- 2 or 3 flag poles (not the stands for the poles and not the flags themselves, just the poles)
    - the wrench piece that attaches to the back of the central tower lions jaw to make it open and close
    - the square brown ramp that leads To the lions head on the central tower

If you have all of these pieces in great shape please message me with pictures and we can do a trade.

Thanks!
    Classicsrule

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicsRule View Post
    Hi I have a MIB Spirit of Hordak to trade of anyone has the following from the vintage eternia playset:

- 2 or 3 flag poles (not the stands for the poles and not the flags themselves, just the poles)
    - the wrench piece that attaches to the back of the central tower lions jaw to make it open and close
    - the square brown ramp that leads To the lions head on the central tower

If you have all of these pieces in great shape please message me with pictures and we can do a trade.

Thanks!
    Classicsrule

are you still looking for these parts. if so I have the brown stand, the wrench piece and I may have the poles for the flags, ill have to check. let me know. thanks