21 31.34%
  • Not bothered

6 8.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warlord in motuc?

Heroic Warrior

Warlord in motuc?

I found one of the questions at this years power con Q&A very interesting,....could Mattel do remcos warlord , they have a working relationship with DC and the guys on the panel didn't seem like it could never happen,
    Who out there in Internet land would support this? who wants a warlord figure done motuc style?

Heroic Warrior
    I would take one for sure, that would be really cool!

I would SO be all over Warlord Classics! These were a fav of mine as a kid. Warlord, Arak, Hercules, Deimos, Mikola, and Machiste!!

Last edited by NSP; September 18, 2013 at 12:02am. Reason: Added pic

Whether he's a DCUC or an MOTUC, I want him really bad.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Totally!!!! I want em all!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Heroic Warrior
    Yep, both Warlord and Deimos would rock!

Uhhh, YEAH!!!

Do you even have to ask?
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

Heroic Warrior
    I been kicking this idea around on og13 in the motuc thread for a bit. Im so down for this. I would buy evey single one. I wantbthe horses and catapult too. Lets get this to happen. We must make this happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I see 5 people bave no idea what they are thinking. They are on ignore as of now.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    maybe in 2016

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I been kicking this idea around on og13 in the motuc thread for a bit. Im so down for this. I would buy evey single one. I wantbthe horses and catapult too. Lets get this to happen. We must make this happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I see 5 people bave no idea what they are thinking. They are on ignore as of now.
    Sounds cool what's 0g13?

Heroic Warrior
    I like the idea, but I don't want Warlord to be a big part of the line if it happened.

I'd rather get new characters than a Warlord. But wouldn't be against having a Warlord.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes! Blackstar, Bravestarr, Power Lords, Warlord, Other World, Golden Girl - I would absolutely love to see them all made in 4H form at Classics scale and quality. I'd buy 'em all!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    Sounds cool what's 0g13?
    ah man, it's a great forum. it was formed by the class clowns and bad kids of the hiss tank after we all got banned. it's about all toys, plus freedom od speach, talk toys, religion, politics, any adult content and with no fear of being banned or getting infracted, we run contests every week with free give aways. basically, it's a site for toys, but where you can be yourself and talk about anything under the sun. it's proof that adult conversation can be held, debates and what have you and at the end of the day we are all friends and wash each others hands. we do not condone scalping though. we are there as a community and brotherhood. if anyone is interested check it out, if you join be sure to say unclassified brought you there. i can pretty much bet that everyone will love and enjoy the site. when it comes to toy talk, it ranges from mego to hasbro.. all years.. all ages. there are a few rules though, no racial names or slurs or homosexual names or slurs, that is all we ask, other than that, you can speak your mind and find other like minded ppl to chat with. it's like cheers, it's a real tight community where basically we can call each other by a first name rather a handle. feel free to check it out, you will see familiar names as here and on the tank, like darth drew, black swan, taterbot, spider pumpkin, many of the same names you will find on other forums. oh, and customs and dios as well. motuc is not as popular as the rest of toys there, we have our own thread with a small group and it's fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
    I like the idea, but I don't want Warlord to be a big part of the line if it happened.

I'd rather get new characters than a Warlord. But wouldn't be against having a Warlord.
    my idea is have the it's own line and have the whole line and have em built the same exact way as motuc so they fit in seemlessly. that was my idea, and i assume the op has the same idea as me.. im all about this 100% and feel it could work since matty has ties with dc plus made a craptastic warlord 3 3/4 inch figure years ago. we just need numbers to show there is an interest. i would love for this to take place and would be estactic if we could get an army of fans to show this could be a great thing. but again, this must be built like motuc exactly, or i wont be down. i want the same bodies, just new heads and gear. sounds easy enough and no new bucks will be made and use the same bucks as motuc.. lets make this happen..

I would love a MOTUC Warlord.

Heroic Warrior
    We need to make this thread on the matty forum

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I like the idea. I want to do some mix & match to build new characters.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Yes, but I'd really love to see Olmec's Sun-Man and the Sungold Galaxy Warriors/Sewco Galaxy Fighters in MOTUC form! Longshot, but they're better and more diverse characters than Warlord.

Yes yes yes yes yes!!! Please!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Hell Yeah!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior
    We meed more support than this. Awhile back I looked these figs up on ebay and they were reaching pretty good prices. So there must be a fan base for these somewheres. We need those fans here to help make this happen...

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    We meed more support than this. Awhile back I looked these figs up on ebay and they were reaching pretty good prices. So there must be a fan base for these somewheres. We need those fans here to help make this happen...
    The poll forum is not as popular as the normal discussion forum. That's probably part of it.

Sure, why not?

I'd rather have unlikelier motu characters such as the Great Black Wizard, Dare, Songster, Skeleteen, and more Trollans, but the more the merrier. Deimos' outfit is silly though.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I'd be all for it. It'd be a great callback to the original line, and this would've been the perfect way to pull it off. Pity that DCUC is no more...
    Ach! Hans, run! It's the lhurgoyf!

Id buy him
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Snappy Threader
    Yes I want them all. The Warlord line's inclusion could keep alive MOTUC for many years. Obviously not Warlord alone, but they could keep the same style of figure and mix other types in. The bigger buck DC, Ghostbusters, Warlord, MOTU something like Bravestarr maybe...kind of like an all encompassing all star line would be very cool. If the rights were there obviously, but it's a fun dream.