View Poll Results: Do you want a MOTUC Plundor figure?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

114 51.82%
  • No

106 48.18%

Thread: Do you want a Plundor figure?

Hybrid View

Do you want a Plundor figure?

Just a quick reality check.

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    A 100,000,000,000,000,000 times YES!!!!!!
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

I've wanted one for a long time now! I'm hoping the Filmation sub delivers!
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Shezar-Illumina-Crita fan The All American's Avatar
    Yes, to me, he's a comedy figure. A being from a topsy turvy alternate universe. He's a perfect fit for the line as that.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    A 100,000,000,000,000,000 times YES!!!!!!
    DITTO!!

I really hope he's the Nov or Dec Filmation sub figure
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    Do you want a Plundor figure?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Of course! He's from arguably the trippiest episode of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. [Quest for He-Man]
    Last edited by Count Marzo; June 16, 2013 at 11:59pm.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Definitely don't want a figure of a character that I regard in the same bracket as Chef Alan, Crackers the Clown, the NA Scientists (plus a heap more). Will be bitterly disappointed if he is in the sub down the track...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

If he's done like Griffin, Stinkor, Beast Man & Stratos, yet carries the Filmation vibe like Fang Man....sure.

If not, no, I don't want him if he's going to be goofy looking and not somewhat serious while still looking cartoonish....which can be done.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I have ZERO desire to ever see let alone own this figure. 'No' isn't a strong enough word.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

I've wanted him for 25 years. It's now or never in my opinion!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

No. But he's coming so we'll have to suck it up.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

I'm with you hoping that he is one of the unrevealed Filmation sub figures.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    I'm with you hoping that he is one of the unrevealed Filmation sub figures.
    I'd rather see him as a convention exclusive, so that he can be released together with his archnemesis. The perfect "special episode release" for me should include:

-Plundor, with lifeforce-liquid flask and a chestful of coins
    -Bunny eggbots, with interchangeable articulated arms (at least normal vs. rotating saw)
    -Gleedal, with her gun
    -Gleedal's cat
    -Schminivits, with articulated legs and top part (so it can be pointed in different directions)

Maybe offered as:

-A "unique characters pack" (Plundor + Gleedal + Gleedal's cat) [$55]
    -An "army-builder pack" (1 bunny eggbot + 2 schminivits) [$20]

Very little new tooling is needed for Plundor, basically a new head. The coins would be reusable in a "Granamyr's treasure" accessory pack, and the rotating saw possibly reusable with Skeletor's hover robots. Gleedal's cat could be a repaint of Cringer, or an opportunity to redo Cringer's buck with proper articulation.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

There are MANY other Filmation characters I would rather have first, but I will like him when I have him.

The sad thing is that we will never get a Gleedal figure to fight him.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

an emphatic "no"

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Make him a figure with no day of sale and see how quickly these poll results change.
    Last edited by Count Marzo; June 25, 2013 at 08:11pm.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Make him a figure with no day of sale and see how quickly these poll results change.
    Still be a "no" from me.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Still be a "no" from me.
    I can't believe the prince of darkness would not be interested in the master of evil. Sure he looks goofy and has the bubble gum pink exterior but beneath the small heart he has is black as the smoke from his factory conglomerate. He enslaved an entire planet and too control of all the natural resources for profit. Even Skeletor couldn't do that. Plundor could make skeletor his ***** in a second! The only villian more evil is Hordak....and maybe King Hsss who would probably just eat the bunny...but still! And btw, I'm all for making him look a little more menacing as long as it doesn't overshadow the whole appearances are deceiving aspect of the character. I still think this is the kind of character Satan himself would have unleashed on the world.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Sure he looks goofy and has the bubble gum pink exterior but beneath the small heart he has is black as the smoke from his factory conglomerate. He enslaved an entire planet and too control of all the natural resources for profit. Even Skeletor couldn't do that. Plundor could make skeletor his ***** in a second! The only villian more evil is Hordak....and maybe King Hsss who would probably just eat the bunny...but still! And btw, I'm all for making him look a little more menacing as long as it doesn't overshadow the whole appearances are deceiving aspect of the character. I still think this is the kind of character Satan himself would have unleashed on the world.
    Best. Description. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Plundor could make skeletor his ***** in a second! The only villian more evil is Hordak....and maybe King Hsss who would probably just eat the bunny...but still!
    I'm a huge fan and supporter of Plundor, but he has nothing on Skeletor.

Skeletor is the Overlord of Evil and not even Hordak can destroy him. If Plundor were on Eternia, he'd consider himself lucky to call himself one of Skeletor's Evil Warriors. The only reason Plundor had more success at conquering his planet, is because he didn't have much of anything standing in his way. The second He-Man arrived on the scene, Plundor's reign of terror came to an abrupt end. Skeletor has to deal with He-Man on a constant basis and still holds his own.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    Not really into Plundor, but he's a MOTU character so yeah I'll keep him

Yes. Maybe after my tax return, I'll look for one in the after market.