View Poll Results: Do you want a MOTUC Plundor figure?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

114 51.82%
  • No

106 48.18%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you want a Plundor figure?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    Since I understood the meanin' of Plundor, he shouldn't be menacinin'... he should be sweet as the multinational corporations that he represents.
    Sweet and pink outside stinky and rotten inside.
    I think it is all in the eyes. I am sure they can make a figure that looks scary whilst also being a giant pink bunny. Either way, just as long as we get him and I am fairly sure we are going to at some point.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    I think it is all in the eyes. I am sure they can make a figure that looks scary whilst also being a giant pink bunny. Either way, just as long as we get him and I am fairly sure we are going to at some point.
    Im hoping for october.....

I want a Plundor.. BUT!!! He better be flocked! I dont wanna be able to take him seriously! I want a fuzzy bunny man that looks goofy, just like in the filmation episode!

THAT I would happily have on my shelf!

I can take or leave him, even as a kid I wasn't that fond of the episode, or the characters in it, but I never hated them, I just didn't care one way or another. I'll buy him if he comes out, but he is lower than Songster on my list. no that's not true I can't imagine wanting songster!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I can take or leave him, even as a kid I wasn't that fond of the episode, or the characters in it, but I never hated them, I just didn't care one way or another. I'll buy him if he comes out, but he is lower than Songster on my list. no that's not true I can't imagine wanting songster!
    probably shouldn't admit this but I want him too.......but more for a guy to display at work (i'm a Karaoke DJ!)

Yes, definitely. Very disappointed in the poll results so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Yes, definitely. Very disappointed in the poll results so far.
    Well he has a lot more votes in the Filmation Poll so that's a plus! People just need to revisit the episode and truly see how evil he really was. I mean, he's on the lines of Hordak....actually conquered a whole planet!

I say yes, and just for fun put him in the sub to come out next Easter.

I don't want one but I want to see it made!
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Plundor has long been known to be among Scott's favorites, so he'll be released sooner or later; there's little question about that.

That said, I do like the character myself (together with Gleedal and the schminivits) and would like to see it released eventually, even though he's not a top priority. But the 4H should definitely give him a proper 'detailing' treatment; they shouldn't just carbon-copy his goofy 'cartoonized' look.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    He's one of my top wants. And he'd be easy enough to do--he should come with one of those little pink guys from the episode, or he could help pay for a fully tooled figure, like Dial-a-mug. He just reminds my of some sleazy Ralph Bakshi or Robert Crumb character. I guess that's why I like him. I know I'm in the minority here, though, and I don't expect him. I'm not gonna throw a fit or anything if we don't get him.

He's not a high priority for me, but I'd still like to have him some day and think he would be a pretty awesome figure. Just another reason why I hope this line can keep going for years to come.
    TOP 44 WANTS
    VINTAGE:Peekablue/Dragstor/Perfuma/Saurod/Multibot
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/
    Andros/Hoove/Quakke/Vizar/Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque/Dylamug/Vultak/Granita
    200X:Veena/Miro/Hawke/Prahvus/EvilSeed/Illumina/Ceratus
    MISC:Lodar/Delora/Dare/MaskOfPowerDemons/LtAndra

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    A 100,000,000,000,000,000 times YES!!!!!!
    DITTO!!

I really hope he's the Nov or Dec Filmation sub figure
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I have ZERO desire to ever see let alone own this figure. 'No' isn't a strong enough word.
    Same here. I see a Spector-like ********* coming...

PS: Really org-moderators? This word is censored?
    Last edited by Barnster; June 18, 2013 at 05:28am.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes.

Of course I want Plundor. He's a memorable character from a very influential story from childhood. At this point he's become a Filmation icon.

Here's hoping for Gleedil as well.

I'm with you hoping that he is one of the unrevealed Filmation sub figures.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Totally want Plundor, he's my most wanted MOTU Filmation character by far!.

Snappy Threader
    Yes I do want him as a fig. Got tired of using an old TMNT rabbit guy (name escapes me now) as a stand in.

The question isn't do I want Plundor. It's do I want him before Madame Razz, Lizard Man, Huntara, Granita, Hunga the Harpy, Scorpia, the Twiggets, Masque, and about 20 other characters. That's a resounding NO.

I'll be happy to get him when he comes out, and thrilled for everyone who is eagerly awaiting his arrival, but his importance overall ranks relatively low in my humble opinion.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    I'm with you hoping that he is one of the unrevealed Filmation sub figures.
    I'd rather see him as a convention exclusive, so that he can be released together with his archnemesis. The perfect "special episode release" for me should include:

-Plundor, with lifeforce-liquid flask and a chestful of coins
    -Bunny eggbots, with interchangeable articulated arms (at least normal vs. rotating saw)
    -Gleedal, with her gun
    -Gleedal's cat
    -Schminivits, with articulated legs and top part (so it can be pointed in different directions)

Maybe offered as:

-A "unique characters pack" (Plundor + Gleedal + Gleedal's cat) [$55]
    -An "army-builder pack" (1 bunny eggbot + 2 schminivits) [$20]

Very little new tooling is needed for Plundor, basically a new head. The coins would be reusable in a "Granamyr's treasure" accessory pack, and the rotating saw possibly reusable with Skeletor's hover robots. Gleedal's cat could be a repaint of Cringer, or an opportunity to redo Cringer's buck with proper articulation.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

There are MANY other Filmation characters I would rather have first, but I will like him when I have him.

The sad thing is that we will never get a Gleedal figure to fight him.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    The question isn't do I want Plundor. It's do I want him before Madame Razz, Lizard Man, Huntara, Granita, Hunga the Harpy, Scorpia, the Twiggets, Masque, and about 20 other characters. That's a resounding NO.
    Agreed. The problem is not about having Plundor or Nepthu or whatever obscure Filmation character in MOTUC. I'm rather open to the idea of getting Filmation characters which never had a figure in the 1980s.
    What worries me more is the idea of having Plundor or Nepthu and never getting Scorpia, Madame Razz, Granita, Lizard Man or Vultak in the line because of tooling issues or lack of character slots. I really hope we get to see highly demanded Filmation characters at SDCC. We've been told that the next two years would be "all stars". I only wish this also applies to Filmation figures...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Heroic Warrior
    Hell no.

Plunder would be wonderful.