View Poll Results: Do you want a MOTUC Plundor figure?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

114 51.82%
  • No

106 48.18%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you want a Plundor figure?

Oh, heck yes.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

an emphatic "no"

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Make him a figure with no day of sale and see how quickly these poll results change.
    Last edited by Count Marzo; June 25, 2013 at 07:11pm.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Make him a figure with no day of sale and see how quickly these poll results change.
    Still be a "no" from me.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    There wasn't a "HECK YEAH!!!!" option, so I chose YES!

I really want him to be a part of the Filmation sub!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I've been waiting for a Plundor...and waiting...and waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Im hoping for october.....
    Hoping for 2075 . . .

Even as kid, this character was thought to be silly.

I say no, but dammit fans are swaying me....

BUT I would only say YES on some circumstances:

That his head sculpt goes for a more evil, barbaric look such as maybe the ears looking like a ponytail rather that floppy. (Sorry)
    Maybe having only one tooth sharp and showing to give him some ferocity.
    Slight redesign with a belt buckle having a rabbit skull on it.

Cause I have been imagining his abilities in addition to his Filmation ones and having an incredible ability to jump and immensely strong legs could display some incredible fighting techniques....

Now I know this takes away from his original look and design but this is what would make me say YES! So apologies to all true die hard Plundorians!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    No way! I'd prefer Classics not dig up a character that is detrimental to the brand.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Still be a "no" from me.
    I can't believe the prince of darkness would not be interested in the master of evil. Sure he looks goofy and has the bubble gum pink exterior but beneath the small heart he has is black as the smoke from his factory conglomerate. He enslaved an entire planet and too control of all the natural resources for profit. Even Skeletor couldn't do that. Plundor could make skeletor his ***** in a second! The only villian more evil is Hordak....and maybe King Hsss who would probably just eat the bunny...but still! And btw, I'm all for making him look a little more menacing as long as it doesn't overshadow the whole appearances are deceiving aspect of the character. I still think this is the kind of character Satan himself would have unleashed on the world.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    as a joke figure yes. but i dont want it taking away from other great figures still to come
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Sure he looks goofy and has the bubble gum pink exterior but beneath the small heart he has is black as the smoke from his factory conglomerate. He enslaved an entire planet and too control of all the natural resources for profit. Even Skeletor couldn't do that. Plundor could make skeletor his ***** in a second! The only villian more evil is Hordak....and maybe King Hsss who would probably just eat the bunny...but still! And btw, I'm all for making him look a little more menacing as long as it doesn't overshadow the whole appearances are deceiving aspect of the character. I still think this is the kind of character Satan himself would have unleashed on the world.
    Best. Description. Ever.

I do want Plundor eventually, but not as part of this year's Filmation sub. I see him as being a perfect outside the normal monthly release pattern figure- either sub exclusive, Traveling Con, SDCC, etc.
    I'd like to see him come with a pair of those robot bunnies with buzz-saw hands... and could see him in window packaging with one of those on either side and be convinced that "yes... this is a bad-ass pack of toys!" We've got the gloves already, his armor is similar to Tri-Klops, you could give him anyone from Mosquitor to Snout Spout's belt and trunks... the head sculpt could be done in such a way as to make him look rather sinister without straying too far from the original source material... he's certainly more interesting a villain than Nepthu, for example...
    but he's still low on my list. And if he came without those robots, I'm not sure what they could pack in with him to make him more compelling a release.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    He is not in my top ten but sure, why not! He'll get made eventually and now is no better than later. Besides, he expands the MOTUC-verse.

Now, if we can get Garth and other Filmation characters as well, then all will be good. Hope they will offer another Filmation sub next year!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Plundor could make skeletor his ***** in a second! The only villian more evil is Hordak....and maybe King Hsss who would probably just eat the bunny...but still!
    I'm a huge fan and supporter of Plundor, but he has nothing on Skeletor.

Skeletor is the Overlord of Evil and not even Hordak can destroy him. If Plundor were on Eternia, he'd consider himself lucky to call himself one of Skeletor's Evil Warriors. The only reason Plundor had more success at conquering his planet, is because he didn't have much of anything standing in his way. The second He-Man arrived on the scene, Plundor's reign of terror came to an abrupt end. Skeletor has to deal with He-Man on a constant basis and still holds his own.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Yes yes yes!
    Its so stupid and bizarre i have to have it!
    He would be a total freak show in the collection!
    I love diversity!!!
    How far out of the line is he when we have a bee, crab, flying monkey (who ROCKS), alligators, fish guys...a mean its just another animal!
    I think he's brilliant.
    A cute pink bunny should be harmless but he isn't!
    Thats what makes him so great!
    He isn't what he appears to be and everyone else in MOTU does!
    He is unique in design and concept!

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    The 4HM would rock him.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    I use to hate Plundor then He-Dad opened my eyes.
    Now it's on my filmation wishlist!
    http://nerdcityonline.com/wp-content...3/plundor3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    Yes.

I think the Horseman can do a really good job on him, particularly if they add a little bit more menace.
    The 4H would do wonders to him, yet still keep the Filmation feel....they have it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Look what it did for Fang Man, and Fang Man had a lot of hate until the uttered words "No DOS for Fang-Man" then, Boom....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Still be a "no" from me.
    You ever see Monty Python and the Holy Grail? The fluffy white Bunny....Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog....hello....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

The 4 Horsemen could make Plundor in their sleep...hell, Scott himself could probably make him.

(1)Tri-Klops armor in purple

(2)Hordak gloves

(3)Fur Legs

(4)Keldor feet

Basically all they would need to tool is the head. He could come with a green flask of liquid, and one of those little pink droplet creatures as accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I have ZERO desire to ever see let alone own this figure. 'No' isn't a strong enough word.
    +1

Yep. 40 dollars for pink bunny man? Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    The 4 Horsemen could make Plundor in their sleep...hell, Scott himself could probably make him.

(1)Tri-Klops armor in purple

(2)Hordak gloves

(3)Fur Legs

(4)Keldor feet

Basically all they would need to tool is the head. He could come with a green flask of liquid, and one of those little pink droplet creatures as accessories.
    New furry forearms with Hordak gloves (kind of like Stinkor)

New Boot shins, because the ones he wears in the toon are different....

I seriously hope they make new Furry thighs, the ones they have now are a little deformed....the right thigh is not as full as the left, and the shape is a little off, it shows more of the thigh peg....making it look off.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

He's gonna be amazing and I'll probably buy 3 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Definitely don't want a figure of a character that I regard in the same bracket as Chef Alan, Crackers the Clown, the NA Scientists (plus a heap more). Will be bitterly disappointed if he is in the sub down the track...
    Be prepared to be feeling like regular flavor of Nyquil.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Heroic Warrior
    To be honest, I had no idea this cat even existed... there are definitely others I'd like to see sooner... but if he's made, I'll want a Carrot-Sword and a map showing Albequerque as accessories...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Yeah, why not? Looks hilarious.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Of course, its one of the really memorable characters from the Filmation show. Not really sure what the hate is when there are much worse characters that have already been made in MOTUC
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback