Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Early access to buy hover robots with 200x sub?

Widget

Early access to buy hover robots with 200x sub?

Am I able to log in to early access to buy hover robots with my 200X SUB?

Thank in advance.

Heroic Warrior
    Good question as I just got an e-mail giving me the Early access Log-In link and I didn't get to sub for Club Eternia.

No. You will not have early access until July.

Actually that's wrong. I tried to login in to early access and I got the 200x sub, and it granted me access to the page.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

With the FILMation sub I got in July, then it never went away till this year and it lasted through the POP sub. I am not on the pc I do my business on to check to see if I have it now or not with the 200x sub.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    I got th elink as a result of my 200X sub so I think it will work. Previously I had early access from my Mini's sub until it got cancelled, and last month I bought Zodac in early access with 200X being my only sub so I think it will be good to go.

Well, so much for EA being a subscriber only perk.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    Well, so much for EA being a subscriber only perk.
    200x subscribers are subscribers.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    Thats true, but we have always been told Early access for the mini subs doesn't take affect untill the sub becomes active when they ship for first time in july. If mattel has changed this stance then thats fine, but they should update their original statement.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

If someone has bought a sub of any kind than I'm perfectly fine with them having EA for the Hover Robots. Being a sub holder should have the perks it implies, including instant EA access. But that's just my opinion and perhaps has nothing to do with fact.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

They are future subscribers, not current.

I agree with Kid Canada here. If someone only has the 200x sub and not the main sub they should not have early access until July. Historically that has been the case and that is when the bennifited should kick in.

They are currently subscribed to a future sub. Money has exchanged hands, so they are subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    If someone has bought a sub of any kind than I'm perfectly fine with them having EA for the Hover Robots. Being a sub holder should have the perks it implies, including instant EA access. But that's just my opinion and perhaps has nothing to do with fact.
    I'm fine with them having access, as long as Matty has made enough product available so that Eternia subbers don't miss out as a result of 200X-only subbers getting access earlier than promised.
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

I think Mattel extends Early Access to subscribers of any sub now. It didn't start until Club Filmation.

They are currently subscribed to a future sub. Money has exchanged hands, so they are subscribed.
    People get that concept, but what they are saying is: this is new, it did not work this way previously. Good change or bad change, they are just stating the facts.

In any case, to the topic of EA in general, just as an FYI since it seems like a constant source of confusion to a lot of folks - if they email you a link or not is irrelevant. It's the same link everyone has, it's not a secret or coded to you or anything. You don't even need the thing. If you go to Matty, login to the subscription page, and have access to the Early Access tab, you have access. The email is just a reminder, the link is completely unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOfTeela View Post
    People get that concept, but what they are saying is: this is new, it did not work this way previously. Good change or bad change, they are just stating the facts.
    I'm sure they do, but that's not how Kid Canada was presenting the situation. If nothing else, his statement was not factually accurate. I know what he meant, but it wasn't what he said.

Wow. Semantics much?

More competition for the Hover Robots is a bad thing. As said above, if a 200x subber gets a bunch of robots and an Eternia subber misses out that is not fair.

yeah, really

in the end I don't care one way or another about EA it can be helfpul but whatever. to me, its not worth the extra ship costs, ill chill and wait for the hovers to go to a sale like goatman was a few days back- no rush especially at their hostage rates for the bots.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Agreed completely. I'm very thankful the 200x sub went through, every subscriber counts and they SHOULD be rewarded.

I'm sure they do, but that's not how Kid Canada was presenting the situation. If nothing else, his statement was not factually accurate. I know what he meant, but it wasn't what he said.
    Simple fact is 200x only sub holders are not current subscribers. They are not currently paying monthly like Eternia subscribers. If EA is not exclusive to current subscribers (as we have always been led to believe) than why even limit it at all? Just put everything up DOS and be done with it.

Heroic Warrior
    Just to burst your bubble a little more cancelled subs also have EA access. Wonder how you feel about people with no subs buy out the hover bots
    Most Wanted:

Snake Mountain and Eternia Playsets!

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    Just to burst your bubble a little more cancelled subs also have EA access. Wonder how you feel about people with no subs buy out the hover bots

This is true but according to Matty it is not possible to cancel a sub. The fact is you can by cancelling your credit card and them trying it 3 times then just cancelling your sub themselves, however there is a way Digital River's system will blacklist you or make it hard if you use the same password/e-mail address and shipping address to purchase the hover bots.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikor1982 View Post
    yeah, really

in the end I don't care one way or another about EA it can be helfpul but whatever. to me, its not worth the extra ship costs, ill chill and wait for the hovers to go to a sale like goatman was a few days back- no rush especially at their hostage rates for the bots.
    Yeah, I am sure we will see Spirit of Greyskull and the Hoverbots during the BF/CM sale.

Widget
    Well, matty say no to me when I wrote them, here it is:

Dear Gustavo Peņa,

Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.

We have received your inquiry regarding Early Access. You will only be
    able to avail the early access if you currently have an active
    subscription.

For the Club200x, Early access starts by July 2015.

You may also find the information below:

URL: http://www.clubs.mattycollector.com/...ctID.314741600