Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Beast Island Diorama, Work In Progress

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600

    Beast Island Diorama, Work In Progress

    Inspired by FILMATION design from Princess Of Power series


    Beast Island, Horde Prison with Slime Pit



    Beast Island nature



    Beast Island nature, diorama piece, Work In Progress

  2. #2
    We can choose these? Matthew K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,081
    Amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing this one finished.

  3. #3
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing this one finished.
    I agree, amazing...and I can't wait to see more.

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600
    Thank you very much guys!

    And here are some more W.I.P. photos


  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior Salamandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    292
    Wow! Very, very awesome!

  6. #6
    Comic Warrior orsogranito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Berghèm - Italia
    Posts
    2,881
    Amazing your Playset! Well done!

    As always!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    DRAGSTOR in MotUC
    ----------------------------------------------------

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600
    THANKS!

    Finally, it is finished! So here are some pictures:








    Last edited by Mantisaur82; June 21, 2013 at 09:28pm.

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    THANKS!

    Finally, it is finished! So here are some pictures:








  9. #9
    The Original ScoJo76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    29
    Really nice work! I've started some work on my own custom dioramas, and you've provided some great inspiration.

    (And I must say those vintage POP ladies are in beautiful condition!)

  10. #10
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,478
    That came out great! Nice work!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 6.1.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoJo76 View Post
    Really nice work! I've started some work on my own custom dioramas, and you've provided some great inspiration.

    (And I must say those vintage POP ladies are in beautiful condition!)
    Thank you very much! I am so happy to hear that and can't wait to see what are you working on.

    Yeah, POP ladies are lovely, I especially like that contrast between them (so glittering) and mossy skeletons from diorama.


    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    That came out great! Nice work!!
    Thanks Jafari!

  12. #12
    Grayskull Warrior Oz-Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,768
    This is OUTSTANDING!!!
    And the vintage girls really top it off! Thanks for sharing!

    Do you have any PoP girls from the Classics line? I'd love to see them on there...

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    This is OUTSTANDING!!!
    And the vintage girls really top it off! Thanks for sharing!

    Do you have any PoP girls from the Classics line? I'd love to see them on there...
    Thank you Oz-Scott.
    I don't collect MOTUC, I am vintage fan only.

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior motumulder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    Thank you Oz-Scott.
    I don't collect MOTUC, I am vintage fan only.
    !LIKE!

    Awsome work! That must be one big ass table they have got to display all these pieces. Next show we get the pic with them all together right?
    Nope.... nothing here! Just a link to my site http://motumulder.webklik.nl/page/fotoalbum with customs!

  15. #15
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by motumulder View Post
    !LIKE!

    Awsome work! That must be one big ass table they have got to display all these pieces. Next show we get the pic with them all together right?
    Thank you my friend,
    Next show I hope that you get pictures of the other part of the island with Horde Prison (including vintage Slime Pit play set) and the bridge to connect two diorama elements.
    Somethng like this:

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior Tyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,383
    Just a beautiful piece of art....wow! Love that you display with vintage figures only, too! (I think I typed here but it was deleted, lol)

    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

    ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Just a beautiful piece of art....wow! Love that you display with vintage figures only, too! (I think I typed here but it was deleted, lol)

    Thanks Tyke!

    I have MOTUC Horde Prime (and I wanna buy Granamyr and Shadow Beast to display them with my vinatge figures), but don't tell anyone!
    Last edited by Mantisaur82; June 30, 2013 at 05:06pm.

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    136
    this is insanely awesome. Mattel would never have the guts to pull this off.

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Superclub View Post
    this is insanely awesome. Mattel would never have the guts to pull this off.
    Wow! Thanks!

  20. #20
    Heroic Warrior Tyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    Thanks Tyke!

    I have MOTUC Horde Prime (and I wanna buy Granamyr and Shadow Beast to display them with my vinatge figures), but don't tell anyone!
    LOL, those three MOTUC figures are the ones I HAVE to display with my vintage (repainted the ShadowBeast)...awesome
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

    ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

  21. #21
    Heroic Warrior Mantisaur82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    LOL, those three MOTUC figures are the ones I HAVE to display with my vintage (repainted the ShadowBeast)...awesome

    I like how you think!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •