Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1857

Thread: Finaly Tally - 1265! Post here when you order your 2014 subscription!

Widget
    just subbed for another year. But if we end up with another 3 pack I cant dump, I'm out forever.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjamike123 View Post
    just subbed for another year. But if we end up with another 3 pack I cant dump, I'm out forever.
    they said no more 3 pack dude

$$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by ninjamike123 View Post
    There are no three packs Modulok at $40 is the most expensive thing in the sub. Then there's two $38, a $35, and a $25.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    And I believe time is officially up, correct?

Oh, never mind, 55 more minutes

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

Heroic Warrior
    Hello everyone- I just completed my FIRST EVER Matty sub! Thanks to everyone who graciously answered my various questions tonight!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTripper View Post
    And I believe time is officially up, correct?
    No still 56 more minutes
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

quick question; when I log into My Subscriptions, should I see something listed there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythew View Post
    quick question; when I log into My Subscriptions, should I see something listed there?
    No but you can go to the help page and the check order history after you have logged in.

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Collec-Tor View Post
    Hello everyone- I just completed my FIRST EVER Matty sub! Thanks to everyone who graciously answered my various questions tonight!
    1244, right?

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

+1 more, just subbed last minute after debating the monthly and quarterly shipping options all week.

Long live MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    +1 more, just subbed last minute after debating the monthly and quarterly shipping options all week.

Long live MOTUC!
    That makes 1245

Widget
    Hi guys, I just subbed! I can't even believe it. I did Filmation but this was a huge commitment. But when I look back at the past 2 years, I've probably spent almost as much buying MOTUC every year. Whew...I'm excited but nervous about my budget.

Quote Originally Posted by dnbiola View Post
    Hi guys, I just subbed! I can't even believe it. I did Filmation but this was a huge commitment. But when I look back at the past 2 years, I've probably spent almost as much buying MOTUC every year. Whew...I'm excited but nervous about my budget.
    Thank you. That's 1246!

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    + 2

I BETTER at least break even on selling the second one anybody want to preorder a Two-Bad? (Joke, I know the rules Mods)
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Court Magician
    +1

After mulling it over, I decided on doing it.

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    No still 56 more minutes
    They went over time last year, you can bet they will again today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaro Kujo View Post
    +1

After mulling it over, I decided on doing it.
    That makes 1249! Are we going to break 1250 come on guys.

Looks like the sub sales are still open. I estimate we still need 65 more sub sales.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, CAMO KHAN, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, DARIUS,

Ordered 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Farm-Bearian View Post
    Ordered 2.
    That makes 1251.....

49 more subs to be accounted for till we hit 1300... this keeps getting better and better!!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I wasn't going to but I ended up subbing at 12:05. I've come to far to turn back now.

+1
    Articulated-Comic-Book-Art Facebook group
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/186144664749556/ -
    He-Man.org feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=208726

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    I wasn't going to but I ended up subbing at 12:05. I've come to far to turn back now.

+1
    That makes 1252

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    I've come to far to turn back now.
    And look at that we have next years slogan already!
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    And look at that we have next years slogan already!
    Perfect!
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!