View Poll Results: What vintage toys brands do you want to buy from MattyCollector?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bravestarr

8 61.54%
  • Captain Power and the Soliders of the Future

4 30.77%
  • Dino-Riders

1 7.69%
  • Food Fighters

2 15.38%
  • Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

3 23.08%
  • Major Matt Mason

1 7.69%
  • M.U.S.C.L.E.

5 38.46%
  • Sectaurs

6 46.15%
  • Shogun Warriors

1 7.69%
  • Silverhawks

7 53.85%
  • Street Sharks

2 15.38%
  • Tigersharks

4 30.77%
  • Other

8 61.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Other Vintage Toy Brands you want Mattel to offer on MattyCollector.com

Other Vintage Toy Brands you want Mattel to offer on MattyCollector.com

Since Thundercats are now official and there are brands in the other poll that Hasbro has the rights to, I think it is time for another poll.

Here are the brands I have included:

Bravestarr
    Captain Power and the Soliders of the Future
    Dino-Riders
    Food Fighters
    Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
    Major Matt Mason
    M.U.S.C.L.E.
    Sectaurs
    Shogun Warriors
    Silverhawks
    Street Sharks
    Tigersharks
    Other
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Given the success of Trash Packs, etc - M.U.S.C.L.E just feels like a no-brainer to me, particularly if they go all-in on licensed figures like MOTU as part of it. I know my kids would go crazy for them - and there's huge potential for a nice iOS crossover game that could scan in the figures you get and let you wrestle with them.

Also threw in a vote for Street Sharks - just because I love the character design, missed out on them as a kid, and really want an excuse to fill my toy room with them.

Inhumanoids!
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Of those listed (most of them I never saw their series, nor was I even acquainted with), the one I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to see BraveStarr. I've been wanting a BraveStarr Classics line based on the MotUC parts library ever since this awesome custom was teased:

Rio Blast has always felt more like a New Texan than an Eternian, and BraveStarr was originally to have encountered He-Man.

OTOH, where's Blackstar? He kind of seems like a no-brainer. Does Hasbro have the rights to Blackstar now?

Also fitting would be Olmec's Sun Man, the Argentinian Fuerza T, and that miniline (can't seem to recall its name now) of female characters (like 4 or so) that Mattel made in the 80s that would totally fit in with PoP.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Remco warlord figures