View Poll Results: Pre-E3 2015 - Your console of choice?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sony Playstation 4!

1 11.11%
  • Nintendo Wii U!

2 22.22%
  • Microsoft Xbox ONE!

2 22.22%
  • PC all the way!!

2 22.22%
  • I'm a handheld gamer! (3ds / Vita)

0 0%
  • None of the above. I don't play videogames...

2 22.22%
  • Other (explain)...

0 0%

Thread: Pre-E3 2015 - Your console of choice?

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!

Pre-E3 2015 - Your console of choice?

So, if you had to give up all but one, or pick just one from the start, which current generation console is the one you would absolutely, unequivocally, have to have above all others?

(I'm excluding past generations for the purpose of this poll)

Before all the big guns are showcased next month, I'd like to see which console is leading the charge as the favorite amongst the gamers.... at least here at the .org!

So which will it be??

Discuss your decision in this thread - defend your choice!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

The 360 is my favourite console of all time, so whilst I haven't got one yet I'd go with the Xbox One.

I've got to go with the PS4.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I've been an Xbox guy since it's inception, Playstation is still a great system, but xbox won me years ago.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    I voted for the Wii U.

I have just been spending so much time with the U that it has won me over, big time!

Awesome competitive games like Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8 are a blast on-line, quirky fun puzzle games like Pikmin 3 and Captain Toad are incredibly polished and addictive, and without competition, Nintendo's adventure/action games like Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and New Super Luigi U are the best in the genre!

Now I'm eagerly awaiting Splatoon and whatever awesomeness Nintendo throws at us at E3 this year!!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Sadly, I do not play video games anymore. I just never have the time. The last system I bought was the first Wii, and I couldn't say when I last played....
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

I'm a PC gamer, but if there's a multiple choice I would choose Wii U and PC. I really need how they improve Super Mario Maker game, I absolutely love it they add Mystery Mushroom, compassing all mario generation into one maker and..... That Kaizo feel and build, People thought that SMW Custom was hard, till they saw the Nintendo World Championships final game.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO