Thread: Selling a good portion of my vintage MOTU Collection including Eternia!

Selling a good portion of my vintage MOTU Collection including Eternia!

The time has finally come. For over two years now most of my vintage MOTU collection has been sitting in ziploc bags with their parts and frankly I am not missing it. So I am going through all of it to see what I am keeping and what I am selling. All the figures are loose and complete. The vehicles are for the most part complete their condition is complete. Below is a list of some of the things I am parting with:

Heroic Warriors
    Stonedar
    Rockon
    Battle Armor He-Man
    Flying Fists He-Man
    King Randor
    Rotar
    Zodac
    Gwildor
    Rio Blast
    Snout Spout

Evil Warriors
    Battle Armor Skeletor
    Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    Twistoid
    Scare Glow
    Ninjor
    Blade
    Saurod
    Clawful

Snake Men
    All of them this includes Blast Attak

Vehicles:
    Everything but Wind Raider and Talon Fighter most are complete save Spydor who is missing his guns.

Beasts:
    Tyrantisaurus Rex (blue gun is present but snapped off)
    Bionatops

Playsets:

Eternia- It is near complete with 8 pieces of track ranging from mint to broke. I am not 100% sure what is missing from Eternia but it has quite a few pieces there and once I know for sure what is missing I can make a list of the missing pieces. I do have the box for it.

At this point I am going to take reasonable offers. If it is not on the list please don't ask for it as it isn't for sale. For Eternia, the minimum I will take is 800 that is what I paid for it a few years ago and I would like to make that money back. I will get pics posted as soon as I can. Until them PM me to discuss what you would be interested in. I live in the US and will ship everything but Eternia internationally. If you want to put something on hold that's fine but I can only do so for a week. With Eternia I will take payments to make things easier all I ask is for a little more than what you offer to damper the cost of paypal fees. Thanks for your time guys!
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

I might be interested in twistoid and rotar!

Court Magician
    How much for king randor , thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

PM sent ...
    My Collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdi0veA8Kn0

Vintage Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    PM sent about a few figures.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

I've gotten a lot of PMs and have replied to all of them. I know I asked in my original post for reasonable offers and many people have just been asking how much. So when they have I've gone to ebay and gotten an average of completed auctions over the last month or so. And then for most part gotten back a reply with "No thanks". This isn't a yard sale and frankly, I wouldn't be doing this were it not for the fact I have to. So if you're expecting something like 15 fr a figure I know I can get more out of, forget it. I'm not trying to be mean but lowballing me or expecting to get things for cheap is just plain rude.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

master of hiphop
    Hey bud

i completely understand where you are coming from, that you want to get the most out of your items but just a side note when you put "make an offer" or "reasonable offer" these terms are very broad and can be taken all kinds of ways.. most folks are looking for deals so expect the low ball offers, so all i'm saying is, yes get the most for your loved items but when you don't mark a price on them this is what will happen

All the best with your sales my friend !!

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    I've gotten a lot of PMs and have replied to all of them. I know I asked in my original post for reasonable offers and many people have just been asking how much. So when they have I've gone to ebay and gotten an average of completed auctions over the last month or so. And then for most part gotten back a reply with "No thanks". This isn't a yard sale and frankly, I wouldn't be doing this were it not for the fact I have to. So if you're expecting something like 15 fr a figure I know I can get more out of, forget it. I'm not trying to be mean but lowballing me or expecting to get things for cheap is just plain rude.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    I can appreciate your disappointment, but I do agree with Age. A simple solution would be to put flat out prices on what you want for the figures... and put FIRM if that's what your final price is. Makes it very clear for everyone. Good luck, you've got some amazing figures there!

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I am standing by ready to pay for the figures we discussed. Just waiting to hear back from you.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

If you want to come down on Eternia, also do you have the box, instructions ans mini comic to go with it?
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone