Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So Scott Neitlich has an end game in sight> 2015 is the 'wrap up'?

Seeing as she only has two faces instead of three, and she had no accessories as a classic toy, I'd like to see them give Double Trouble two separate heads. I want her to have a good range of motion and would prefer the helmet not be oversized to accommodate such an action feature this time out. I also think it would be nice if her extremely long ponytail were able to rotate around (and not come glued in place like Sir Laser-Lot's plume!) to get it out of the way for action poses.

Entrapta is a case where rooted hair would be a better choice. I don't have faith that they can make long articulated plastic braids that won't weigh the figure down. She would be extremely top-heavy, and with the notoriously loose ankles most of the females are suffering from, having an Entrapta with heavy plastic hair would be useless- you wouldn't be able to pose her attacking anybody with articulated hair when she can't even stand upright on her own! So rooted hair would not only be a nice nod to the original toy, but it would make wrapping up enemies that much easier

Gwildor or we riot!
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Mars View Post
    Entrapta is one I'm very anxious to see how they handle her. I'm on the fence about rooted hair, but maybe they could segment her hair and articulate it with ball joints? And I also wonder about Double Trouble, 2 heads or a drum like Man-E-Faces?
    I would honestly prefer no rooted hair in the line, I like the figures to have some sense of unity, and apart from Megator as we haven't seen it yet I would rather they went with your segmented ball joint hair Veronica. The only problem is I am not that confident that a design like this will be easy to translate to a toy. Plus it might make her a little top heavy

For Double Trouble I would guess two heads might be the easiest way to go, but if they do a drum type thing maybe we will get some extras like we did with Man-E-Faces.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

If they do 2 heads for Double Trouble, maybe her hair and helmet could be removeable and swapped between the two heads, then essentially they could save money by only needing to do the 2 "bald" heads, and the saved money could be put towards another accessory

I say a drum head to give us a snake head as well.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior
    Re: Entrapta and Double Trouble

I'd like to see two heads for Double Trouble to replicate the action feature. I wouldn't be opposed to a built-in action feature, IF they can keep the helmet a reasonable size so that it doesn't look obnoxiously big in order to accommodate the action feature. But, I'd still like to see Double Trouble come with a weapon, even if it's just repainted twin swords from another figure like Jitsu.

As for Entrapta, I'd prefer plastic, ball-jointed braids. Maybe if they were hollow pieces they wouldn't be too heavy? I wouldn't be opposed to "real" hair, but since Netossa didn't come with a cloth cape, Shadow Weaver didn't come with cloth "wings" and none of the other PoP figures are likely to have any cloth or hair elements (except perhaps Spinnerella), Entrapta would look out of place with "real" hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    I'd like to see two heads for Double Trouble to replicate the action feature. I wouldn't be opposed to a built-in action feature, IF they can keep the helmet a reasonable size so that it doesn't look obnoxiously big in order to accommodate the action feature.
    This is my main concern with Double Trouble as well. I want the smaller mini-comic helmet, not the big clunky toy helmet

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    This is my main concern with Double Trouble as well. I want the smaller mini-comic helmet, not the big clunky toy helmet
    I wouldn't worry about that. She could easily have the rotating faces feature and a nice looking helmet. The Four Horsemen's Outer Space Men line has a couple of 3.75" scale figures with the exact same action feature as Man-E-Faces. Their heads and helmets are much smaller than the Classics figures.

With Entrapta the ball articulated hair would make her super pricey to make. I would prefer the plastic hair but I'm afraid it would be 2 long static braids. IMO rooted hair is the only way to do her for this price conscious line.

Based on Double Trouble's looks I'd prefer the smaller helmet which could be done with today's techniques. I see them doing the top of her head much like Vykron's. The helmet would simply need grooves to fit the facial features and it could be reversed manually instead of spun to reveal the other face.