Thread: BG Teela and Evil-Lyn Cloaks

Hybrid View

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)

BG Teela and Evil-Lyn Cloaks

Hey folks! I just wanted to share these quick photos.

I got tired of Evil-Lyn (1.0) and BG Teela lacking their capes, so I finally got around to making custom capes for them. BG Teela's cape, in particular, didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but it feels better than her running around like a barbarian/slave-girl Sorceress. Also, she just looks more appropriate standing next to King He-Man now.

[NB:For anyone interested, in my canon Teela is not a clone, but rather the biological daughter of the Sorceress Teela'Na and Fisto. Also, once the Power of Grayskull was transferred to the Starship Eternia, and the Twins of Power ventured to Primus along with a group of their allies, the castle itself was left powerless. Nonetheless, Teela continued to protect the ancient ruins, in an attempt to deceive the forces of evil and prevent them from realizing that the power source they had long sought had been relocated. Thus, she carried on a solitary vigil--as her mother before her--until the eventual day when the forces of Skeletor were vanquished and the Twins of Power returned to Eternia.]

IMG_4599.jpgIMG_4601.jpg
    Evil-Lyn.jpg
    BG Teela and Evil-Lyn.jpg
    Variant Shelf 02.jpgVariant Shelf 03.jpg
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Great ideas!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

I really like BG Teela and Evil Lyn with capes! Especially for Teela, the cape gives her a more powerful look.