Thread: Want to win a custom made Hellboy crochet hat? Head to www.thepicreview.com

Want to win a custom made Hellboy crochet hat? Head to www.thepicreview.com

Hope this is ok here:

Anyways, we're having a contest on our website (www.thepicreview.com) and you can win a custom made Hellboy crochet hat. Generbeener on our site makes them and they're very cool! She'll make it in your size if you win! Just go to ThEpic Review and look on the right side of the page. You'll see a picture of Darth Vader wearing the hat (see, even Vader thinks it's cool). Just enter and win. Only 11 days left to win something homemade with love!

Unfortunately, it's only open to US residents. Sorry international friends! If you really want a hat, PM me and I'll see what we can do.

BBQ17
    Last edited by Barbecue17; June 20, 2013 at 05:38pm. Reason: pc
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Master of New Adventures!
    The PC police will tell you that the phrase ' foreign' friends is denigrating and ethnocentric, just as it would be for people in other countries to consider us 'foreigners', and a case could be made for that. The more appropriate term would be referring to them as "international" friends. (Gawd, don't ya just hate living in these times sometimes? )

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Hope this is ok here:

Anyways, we're having a contest on our website (www.thepicreview.com) and you can win a custom made Hellboy crochet hat. Generbeener on our site makes them and they're very cool! She'll make it in your size if you win! Just go to ThEpic Review and look on the right side of the page. You'll see a picture of Darth Vader wearing the hat (see, even Vader thinks it's cool). Just enter and win. Only 11 days left to win something homemade with love!

Unfortunately, it's only open to US residents. Sorry foreign friends! If you really want a hat, PM me and I'll see what we can do.

BBQ17

Thanks, Jack!

Edited for political correctness!

But seriously, if you live in the United States, you can still enter to win a free hat! What's the matter? You don't like hats?
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"