Thread: Four Horsemen member question.

Heroic Warrior

Four Horsemen member question.

I was just over at the Four Horsemen's new site sourcehorsemen.com, and in the big announcement on the front page that the site is now live, there is a picture of the Horsemen team-- Eric Treadaway, Cornboy, Jim Preziosi and the Fighting Foe-Men 3-- Shane Dittsworth, Sherri Lynn Cook and O-dawg. However, not pictured or listed was founding member Chris Dahlberg. Has he left the group? Is this old news? Will this, or has this already, affected our beloved MOTUC?

Chris has gone on to do other things. I believe this happened some time last year. MOTUC is doing just fine. I heard Chris was working on some cool stuff.

The 4 Horsemen now 3? What happened with Chris Dahlberg?

Must really behind the times on this, but after catching the news about the www.sourcehorsemen.com, I noticed Chris was conspicuously absent.

He has his own design site now(www.bergerinc.biz) lists him as former co-owner of 4H. Anyone know what happened here? It appears he might have parted ways!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

The 4H themselves answered this on Facebook:

Chris left Four Horsemen Studios last year and has gone on to do his own thing. We wish him the best of luck and if you're interested in what he's working on now, you can check out http://www.bergerinc.biz
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    That's good, it looks like there is not any drama involved.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    That is too bad! This is the first I have heard of this.

Ugh...The 4 Horsemen sounds/is so much cooler sounding than the 3 Horsemen...

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Ugh...The 4 Horsemen sounds/is so much cooler sounding than the 3 Horsemen...
    Maybe they could change their name to the Three Amigos!?!

I gotta say, that bums me out quite a bit...the end of a truly great and revolutionary toy era.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

That really sucks. But thanks for the info.
    I always wondered what he did on MOTUC, b/c everyone always talks about Eric, and the newer guy who did Fisto. Anybody know of figures Chris might have sculpted in this line?

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    The 4H themselves answered this on Facebook:
    Thanks Jon, I don't do the Facebook so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    That really sucks. But thanks for the info.
    I always wondered what he did on MOTUC, b/c everyone always talks about Eric, and the newer guy who did Fisto. Anybody know of figures Chris might have sculpted in this line?
    I get the impression that his role was bigger on non-MOTUC stuff, particularly DCUC.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Heroic Warrior
    We, technically, you have those 3 honorary Horsemen that the Fighting Foe Men were named after, so there wasn't really 4 of them anyways. It's like the Fantastic 4 if you count She-Hulk, Herby, Ms Marvel, and Franklin Richards in some ways. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Maybe they could change their name to the Three Amigos!?!
    Oh lord, no!

I'm sure its a team effort now as they have grown...but still.
    In the end as long as they are still friends is all that matters.
    Business is business and you gotta make yourself happy before you can make anyone else happy.
    It's just that, from a complete outside view, when you have a group of obviously talented guys working together and you love all they do you don't want to see that change.
    Yeah its selfish...

Thanks for the info. I wish Chris luck in his New Adventures!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 10.18.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Thanks for the info. I wish Chris luck in his New Adventures!

Hey all Chris here,

Just thought I'd shed some light on the subject. First off let me say that it's been a sincere pleasure as a founder and former co owner of Four Horsemen. After nearly two decades working with the other Horsemen and sculpting hundreds of action figures for Mattel in the MOTU, DCU, Movie Masters and other lines, I decided to start my new company Berger Inc. Everyone asks me why Berger Inc? Well, Berger is my nickname and it's one that's stuck with me since I was a kid, It just seemed suiting : )

I've sculpted and created many of the characters for the MOTU line since the launch in 2002 to present. Some of my most recent work is Nephthu, Sea Hawk, Geldor and Standar to name a few. I still continue to work closely with Mattel and dedicate all my efforts to their licenses. I will be updating my website www.bergerinc.biz as my company continues to grow. Hope to see you there...

Quote Originally Posted by Berger View Post
    Hey all Chris here,

Just thought I'd shed some light on the subject. First off let me say that it's been a sincere pleasure as a founder and former co owner of Four Horsemen. After nearly two decades working with the other Horsemen and sculpting hundreds of action figures for Mattel in the MOTU, DCU, Movie Masters and other lines, I decided to start my new company Berger Inc. Everyone asks me why Berger Inc? Well, Berger is my nickname and it's one that's stuck with me since I was a kid, It just seemed suiting : )

I've sculpted and created many of the characters for the MOTU line since the launch in 2002 to present. Some of my most recent work is Nephthu, Sea Hawk, Geldor and Standar to name a few. I still continue to work closely with Mattel and dedicate all my efforts to their licenses. I will be updating my website www.bergerinc.biz as my company continues to grow. Hope to see you there...
    cool, all the luck in the world man!! thanks for dropping in too!! always loved your work!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Evil Spaghetti Eater Kobra Khan's Avatar
    Thank you for the update and good luck with your new company! You have big fans also here in Italy.
    Pasta la vista, baby!

It's time to rally! Let's make 2015 happen!!

Why did you make Nepthu friendly?

Best of luck to you man!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar