Thread: MOTUC Mantenna Pre-Orders Open

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC Mantenna Pre-Orders Open

Because of reader demand, we have opened the pre-orders for Mantenna early for $34.99 plus shipping. Reserve this figure now and guarantee yourself that you get one (we will not have any Horde Troopers for sale). He includes interchangeable eyes so you might want to purchase a second one as well. Mantenna is also available in a bundle set for less upon request. Send us your list and your offer to webmaster@toyhypeusa.com

We have also made some new changes to the store because of the success of the Labor Day 50% off shipping sale. We have discounted all current shipping prices by $2-$5 and even welcome all offers on current bundle sets and make up your own deal. We will take a slight loss on shipping if it helps make the sale.

One final note is a new bundle set we put up on the site for MOTUC Castaspella and Netossa for $62 USD. Fans of She-Ra might want to consider this low priced deal.

http://www.toyhypeusa.com/2013/09/04...ers-available/
    http://toyhypeusacom.ipage.com/store/index.html

- - - Updated - - -

We have already had more requests for Mantenna than we have available. If you want Mantenna I would jump on this and pre-order through the store now. It's first come, first serve. If you want Mantenna plus other figures, I would add everything to you cart and do a normal checkout through the store. We cannot guarantee his availability or hold him unless an order is placed.

Thank you for all your interest and support!

- - - Updated - - -

One more update is we just opened a pre-order for Mantenna and Netossa bundle set for $64 USD. Mantenna will cost $35 and Netossa $29. Those of you looking for a deal on Netossa might want to take a look at this.

We are almost sold out of Mantenna and won't have anymore available.

Mantenna_Netossa_Bundle.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up we are on our last Mantenna figure for sale. If you want one, now is the time.

Our shipper stated that if you purchase the above bundle set with Mantenna and Netossa, we will refund you the difference in shipping. So you will get Netossa for $29 with free shipping with Mantenna only. Normal store shipping for Mantenna is $10.35.

Got mine . Looking forward to it.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Heroic Warrior
    Happy to hear it. Hope to see you return once you receive Mantenna. The Netossa offer applies to all existing orders for Mantenna.

- - - Updated - - -

Mantenna is now sold out. We ended up overselling by 1 and had to turn business away. Thanks again to all of you that placed your orders and we hope to do business with you again!

Missed it by minutes! I hope DOS does not go the same way.

Got one last night before the sell out. Thanks so much for the notification and great price
    This is me wishing Mattel didn't hate me.

Got mine in the nick of time too. You guys rock! Saved my butt when Ram Man came out too.

Heroic Warrior
    Congrats on the hauls and we hope to see you guys again! We will have him by the third week in October and send out shipping notices with tracking. Mantenna is one of three figures that we sold to sell out in about 24 hours. That should tell you something when he goes on sale in October...

If anyone else is interested in figures like Clamp Champ check out our bundle offers or make up your own and send us your offers - http://toyhypeusacom.ipage.com/store/index.html

Don't forget DCU Club Infinite Earths 2014 too. We pre-sold out of Huntress and will continue to offer them for the rest of 2013.