Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Treat The Remaining Vintage Figures

Heroic Warrior

How To Treat The Remaining Vintage Figures

Just my personal, opinionated thoughts on how the remaining Vintage figures should be handled in MOTUC. Don't want to waste space on here with individual threads, so figured this was best. Mods, if you feel this belongs in the character support area, feel free to move it; seemed it could go either. Anyway...

1. Two-Bad - Should not be a deluxe figure. Regular size with oversized torso is fine. Maybe a balance of sorts between the Vintage and 200x in terms of just how big. Should not under any circumstances be designed to split parts to form Tuvar and Badrah. Those should be separate figures all-together. Would prefer his arms on the side ala 200x and not on top like the vintage. Could still have them angled where the fist of each could still reach the other's face. Definitely has to have his shield, the mace I like but could live with it being a weapons pack item if cost is too much.

2. Ninjor - No cloth. Keep him lean with no body armor mimicking his outfit. This is one of the few characters we really don't lose much if the "armor" (cloth outfit in this case) is just a buck, ala Spector. Two heads, masked/unmasked. While I love the Jitsu sculpt, go the opposite direction on this one and keep him less-weathered/younger. Yes to all of his weapons. Question:

3. Extendar - While I realize the original figure had a much thicker sculpt than normal due to its action feature, I really feel Extendar should be treated similar to Mekaneck and King Hsss. Keep him regular size, just include lots of extending pieces. A King Hsss-style detachable torso, Trap-Jaw/Roboto-style arm sockets, similar ones on the legs and Mekaneck-style pieces for his neck, and he's good to go. To be honest, the vintage figure, with a bulkier style, lighter (empty) plastic to accommodate parts, etc made him feel like a knock-off figure instead of a real MOTU.

4. Rio Blast - I'm seeing a lot of Mantenna/Snake-Face style things on him, particularly a chest cavity that can be covered up with a snap-on piece or snap-on guns, same with knees. I really wouldn't mind them going the Fisto/Jitsu route of giving him a slightly more-rugged face sculpt.

5. Dragstor - This one I'm not sure it would be worth trying to replicate the action feature. Maybe just a sculpted-on nod to it, or at most, an embedded turning wheel. Maybe they can also give him a whip as a weapon and do like they've done with some of the POP figures, and design it to reference his old pull-chord.

6. Blast Attack - I'd be perfectly fine if he isn't designed to replicate his action feature. Would love to see what kind of paint-app magic they can do with his mechanical details.

7. Horde Trooper - Torn on this one in a way. For them to be a two-pack, you would almost have to do something different with the second one, and then you really wouldn't be army-building an army of identical soldiers. Hopefully whatever they do to gimmick the 2nd figure, it's removable so that both can be identical.

8. Tung Lashor - I kinda see them going the Fang Man route with him, giving his lip just a bit of separation (a more subtle version of the concept used with Kobra Khan and Leech); not as much as Fang Man, but just enough so that you can place and remove his tongue. Keep his unique Vintage hands/fingers instead of the more generic 200x claws. Maybe include a second head, with an elongated jawbone and a longer (detachable) tongue for the 200x fans. Dragonfly weapon a must.

9/10. Rotar and Twistoid - I'll be honest: I do not like the idea of giving these characters legs. Don't get me wrong, some of the fan art depicting such LOOKS cool, but it loses the point of the characters. Rotar is supposed to be an amputee who didn't become Rotar until after he lost his limbs. Granted, "supposed to be" doesn't mean much. I dunno, just my preference. Both definitely need to come with some sort of stand though, for sure.

11. Sssqueeze - The 4H are sticking to the Vintage designs so far on the Snake Men, so I think we're getting his "gator head" but I wouldn't mind a 200x second head included. While we're at it, have plugs at the end of his (non-bendy) arms for detachable hands - 1 pair sorta vintage (look at those things, they're....weird), and 1 pair mini-snake 200x faces. Got a feeling "Real Name: Tanglor" will be on his package.

12/13. Blade and Saurod - Really nice sculpts. All I'm asking.

14. Gwildor - Smaller than vintage, please. Keep him in scale, similar to Orko (not in size, I mean, that's too small; just scale it back a notch or two). Wouldn't mind a face sculpt that resembled Billy Barty at least a little. Bucket of chicken as a gag inclusion (put it with Wun-Dar's bread and Eternos Randor's chalice and you have a meal).

15. Modulok - I'd *prefer* he and Multi-Bot aren't just tossed together. Heck, make him his own two-pack; Include "Filmation" Modulok with a second figure comprised of the other head detail-less Vintage-style body and parts. Mix and match from there.

16. Multi-Bot - Whereas Modulok could pass as a two-pack, Multi-Bot would just be a deluxe, with about the same amount of parts but only one torso. Include his alternate heads from other media.

17-21. Flying Fists He-Man, Terror-Claws Skeletor, Buzz Saw Hordak, Laser Light He-Man and Laser Power Skeletor - Eh. Long as they look okay, not bothered one way or the other about these.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    There are all pretty much what I am thinking

One note: It never occurred to me that we could possibly get a Two-Bad with his arms on top like the vintage figure! I just chalked that up to limitations of the time and design. If Two-bad has "vintage arms" that would be awful!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    Two-Bad - Should not be a deluxe figure. [...] Should not under any circumstances be designed to split parts to form Tuvar and Badrah.
    That's the only part that I don't understand... all we need to form Tuvar and Badrah are detachable arms, legs and torso, and I think that's nothin' special... we already saw the detachable arms with Trap Jaw and the detachable torso with King Hiss...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    That's the only part that I don't understand... all we need to form Tuvar and Badrah are detachable arms, legs and torso, and I think that's nothin' special... we already saw the detachable arms with Trap Jaw and the detachable torso with King Hiss...
    http://imageshack.us/a/img151/889/tw...ojecttotal.jpg
    For the most part, it's just personal preference, but I think the biggest hindrance the idea (and I will say, your idea is about the best I've seen for how to do this) is that it essentially make one vintage figure the equivalent of something between and 2- and 3-pack, and I don't think a lot of people will go for that.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    I disagree with your idea with ninjor. i feel he needs a thin cloth looking armor piece. he's a ninja, not a leotard wearing guy with a ninja mask. haha. other than that I agree with most. oh and rotar and twistoid coming with legs would be cool in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    There are all pretty much what I am thinking

One note: It never occurred to me that we could possibly get a Two-Bad with his arms on top like the vintage figure! I just chalked that up to limitations of the time and design. If Two-bad has "vintage arms" that would be awful!
    I don't think the 4H would do that to us....

5. Dragstor - This one I'm not sure it would be worth trying to replicate the action feature. Maybe just a sculpted-on nod to it, or at most, an embedded turning wheel. Maybe they can also give him a whip as a weapon and do like they've done with some of the POP figures, and design it to reference his old pull-chord.
    They won't do his action feature....they'd likely do it just as I did my custom, a one piece torso with the wheel sculpted on.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I don't think the 4H would do that to us....

They won't do his action feature....they'd likely do it just as I did my custom, a one piece torso with the wheel sculpted on.
    They better give us a rolling wheel! We wont get the ripcord thing but it wont take that much to put together a torso piece instead of new armor.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    They better give us a rolling wheel! We wont get the ripcord thing but it wont take that much to put together a torso piece instead of new armor.
    We don't have any action features in Classics....they didn't give us a rotating barrel for the BA guys....we got a sculpted in dial for Hurricane Hordak....Mek and Rattlor got snap on necks....Snake Face has snap on snakes....

Dragstor will not likely see a rolling tire (sadly) ....but I hope we get a rip cord as a whip or something....
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Dragstor's pull cord as a whip?! That's a great idea i hadn't thought of or read previously. That is an awesome way to honor the vintage design!

7. Horde Trooper - Torn on this one in a way. For them to be a two-pack, you would almost have to do something different with the second one, and then you really wouldn't be army-building an army of identical soldiers. Hopefully whatever they do to gimmick the 2nd figure, it's removable so that both can be identical.
    Honestly, a way to do this that could be cool is to release these as a 2 pack but pack one of them with the General Sunder head attached. Include the second generic Horde Trooper head as well so people can army build to their hearts content, but it would be a way to get at what you're referring to.

As for some of the other discussion. I think it would be too easy not to make Dragstor's wheel functional. If they have to sculpt the unique torso anyway it's not that much harder to engineer the wheel. And while we haven't exactly had action features previously, they did bother to specially sculpt the colored gears in Roboto's translucent torso, and they replicated Man-E-Faces and Mekaneck's action features pretty well in a new way. So, I'm thinking they'll have Dragstor's wheel move.

I like the idea of the Two-Bad two and a half pack with Tuvar, Baddrah and the extra torso and swappable limbs. I would love if they went that route and I would obviously buy 2 so I could display all three figures... I might even buy more since there could be some interesting head swapping fun with that double necked torso.

I'm thinking Rotar and Twistoid will be either the 2014 or 2015 SDCC exclusive so long as the Rokkon and Stonedar pack is successful. Personally I don't want them to have legs, but an alternative to just the point would be nice. I'm thinking tank treads for Twistoid, and a 6-wheeled amphibious atv base for Rotar.

Rotar and Twistoid for those two I wouldn't say no to legs (from a balancing display point of view ) but maybe do them similar to Hsss also except swappable lower torso's ,

for Dragstor maybe a smaller slightly hidden wheel in the chest (you know inside the larger wheel so he still has the gimmick and less paint rub)and a clip on rear wheel for balance.

Two-bad would be perfect to do as JoeyCruel posted

For the most part, it's just personal preference, but I think the biggest hindrance the idea (and I will say, your idea is about the best I've seen for how to do this) is that it essentially make one vintage figure the equivalent of something between and 2- and 3-pack, and I don't think a lot of people will go for that.
    Now I've understood what you meant with the first post, you don't like the idea because it can transform Two Bad in somethin' too expensive, thank you.
    I thought about a box like the one we received with Queen Marlena, Orko and Ram-Man and somethin' like that can't be a 27,99 figure, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    Two-bad would be perfect to do as JoeyCruel posted
    Thank you but I watched again the King Hsss review by Pixel Dan and I changed my mind, we have to avoid a detachable torso.
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; June 22, 2013 at 06:17am.

Round 2, vote for

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I pretty much agree with that list, really looking forward to see how Rio Blast, Tung Lashor and Sssqueeze turn out. I do think Extendar should be bulky like his vintage figure and a large scale figure.

I have to add though - NO TRAP JAW LEGS!!! Especially on Saurod and Blast-Attak, unique legs please!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Great idea for a thread - and it gives me something to think about whilst I am supposed to be at work.

Sorry about the length of this...

1. Two-Bad - Should not be a deluxe figure. Regular size with oversized torso is fine. Maybe a balance of sorts between the Vintage and 200x in terms of just how big. Should not under any circumstances be designed to split parts to form Tuvar and Badrah. Those should be separate figures all-together. Would prefer his arms on the side ala 200x and not on top like the vintage. Could still have them angled where the fist of each could still reach the other's face. Definitely has to have his shield, the mace I like but could live with it being a weapons pack item if cost is too much.
    I agree for the most part Madison, I do think the designs of Bradrah and Tuvar are really cool and would like them eventually and I think the design of the figure (shown above by JoeyCruel) where it splits is really clever, but I would worry about it being a little fragile – so I guess I would agree and vote against the splitting figure etc.

2. Ninjor - No cloth. Keep him lean with no body armor mimicking his outfit. This is one of the few characters we really don't lose much if the "armor" (cloth outfit in this case) is just a buck, ala Spector. Two heads, masked/unmasked. While I love the Jitsu sculpt, go the opposite direction on this one and keep him less-weathered/younger. Yes to all of his weapons.
    I think they should make him a little less human than the vintage figure, make him a little bit more gruesome in the face. He does have clawed feet after all so he must be a little demony. I agree that cloth is a bad idea, would like him to get armour though.

3. Extendar - While I realize the original figure had a much thicker sculpt than normal due to its action feature, I really feel Extendar should be treated similar to Mekaneck and King Hsss. Keep him regular size, just include lots of extending pieces. A King Hsss-style detachable torso, Trap-Jaw/Roboto-style arm sockets, similar ones on the legs and Mekaneck-style pieces for his neck, and he's good to go. To be honest, the vintage figure, with a bulkier style, lighter (empty) plastic to accommodate parts, etc made him feel like a knock-off figure instead of a real MOTU.
    Agree 100%

4. Rio Blast - I'm seeing a lot of Mantenna/Snake-Face style things on him, particularly a chest cavity that can be covered up with a snap-on piece or snap-on guns, same with knees. I really wouldn't mind them going the Fisto/Jitsu route of giving him a slightly more-rugged face sculpt.
    I want that tash to be a work of art. Really hope they have a strong 200X influence here.

I would like to see the action feature, but I don’t think it is essential. I loved Draggy as a kid and really think he will turn out amazing once the horsemen get hold of him. I like your idea about the whip – maybe have it as a chain?

6. Blast Attack - I'd be perfectly fine if he isn't designed to replicate his action feature. Would love to see what kind of paint-app magic they can do with his mechanical details.
    I think Blast-Attack might surprise a lot of people. I cannot see us getting his action feature so the 4HM might be able to go overboard on accessories and details to give him more of a “bang” (I made a pun) I think he might be as good as the NA mutants we have seen.

I think a battle damaged head, a 200X head, two standard heads, a battle damaged armour piece, two staffs, a cross bow and a pistol. Really cannot wait for SDCC.

8. Tung Lashor - I kinda see them going the Fang Man route with him, giving his lip just a bit of separation (a more subtle version of the concept used with Kobra Khan and Leech); not as much as Fang Man, but just enough so that you can place and remove his tongue. Keep his unique Vintage hands/fingers instead of the more generic 200x claws. Maybe include a second head, with an elongated jawbone and a longer (detachable) tongue for the 200x fans. Dragonfly weapon a must.
    100% agree.

9/10. Rotar and Twistoid - I'll be honest: I do not like the idea of giving these characters legs. Don't get me wrong, some of the fan art depicting such LOOKS cool, but it loses the point of the characters. Rotar is supposed to be an amputee who didn't become Rotar until after he lost his limbs. Granted, "supposed to be" doesn't mean much. I dunno, just my preference. Both definitely need to come with some sort of stand though, for sure.
    I am on the other side of the fence. I really like the idea of them having detachable legs because I honestly never used to even consider these guys part of the proper line because of how different they look.

11. Sssqueeze - The 4H are sticking to the Vintage designs so far on the Snake Men, so I think we're getting his "gator head" but I wouldn't mind a 200x second head included. While we're at it, have plugs at the end of his (non-bendy) arms for detachable hands - 1 pair sorta vintage (look at those things, they're....weird), and 1 pair mini-snake 200x faces. Got a feeling "Real Name: Tanglor" will be on his package.
    I can’t see us getting the changeable hands but it would be really cool.

Saurod is my favourite figure from the vintage line. He NEEDS to be amazing and he will be! I would love a flame/lightning attachment for his mouth.. and no Trapjaw legs!

14. Gwildor - Smaller than vintage, please. Keep him in scale, similar to Orko (not in size, I mean, that's too small; just scale it back a notch or two). Wouldn't mind a face sculpt that resembled Billy Barty at least a little. Bucket of chicken as a gag inclusion (put it with Wun-Dar's bread and Eternos Randor's chalice and you have a meal).
    100% agree, I want that chicken!

15. Modulok - I'd *prefer* he and Multi-Bot aren't just tossed together. Heck, make him his own two-pack; Include "Filmation" Modulok with a second figure comprised of the other head detail-less Vintage-style body and parts. Mix and match from there.
    If I get Modulok then I am pretty sure I can live without Multi-Bot.

16. Multi-Bot - Whereas Modulok could pass as a two-pack, Multi-Bot would just be a deluxe, with about the same amount of parts but only one torso. Include his alternate heads from other media.
    See above.

17-21. Flying Fists He-Man, Terror-Claws Skeletor, Buzz Saw Hordak, Laser Light He-Man and Laser Power Skeletor - Eh. Long as they look okay, not bothered one way or the other about these.
    I am pretty much in the same boat with these. I am always happy to get more Skeletor’s though. All in all I think we have some fantastic figures still to come
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Dragstor needs a wheel, period. There was a boat load of negative backlash over the stupid sculpted wheel on Hurricane Hordak. That was the single worst sculpting decision in the entire line. It makes me feel I'm holding a cheap movie licensed toy a la Small Soldiers. The wheel for Dragstor must be able to spin.

Rio Blast will be fine having the Snake Face style stick on parts. I do hope he gets staction influences and is not a direct vintage update.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, no more Trap Jaw legs please.

If we got entirely new torsos for Sy-Klone, Photog, and presumably Two Bad; then there's no reason Dragstor can't have one with a simple wheel in it. I'd be extremely disappointed if Dragstor had a solid slapped on wheel.

Have to completely disagree. Getting all figures at once is probably the only chance of getting all 3.

I say removable legs to make both sides happy.

Hell yeah to the 200x head and hands, nice thinking!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I think they could tool a new torso with no ab crunch that has an open cavity that could be used with Buzz Saw Hordak, Rio Blast, and Dragtor. The cavity could have sculpted mechanical detail and the armor of BS Hordak and Rio Blast could have a hinged pannle that opens down to reveal the buzz saw for Hordak and the chest gun for Rio. For Dragstor the wheel could be attached to the armor and the chest cavity would allow for a full turning wheel.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I would definitely buy two of those sets, one for the duo and one to put together as Two-Bad.

Seeing this makes me think there is a lot of potential re-use for several figures if done right. What Mattel needs is a modified buck for pull-apart figures. They already have a torso/shoulder assembly for that (from Trappy). Add on pieces, the kind of thing that the Fab Four do so well, could be added to a basic body made to be popped apart. THis is what I'm thinking:

The torso would have the Trappy type shoulders, and Hiss type waist. The arms are two detachable pieces, an upper arm with a hole in the elbow, and a lower arm with a ball joint at the elbow and a peg to go into the upper arm. The legs could be made in the same fashion, with ball assembly for the knees, and give the lower leg a cut joint at the boot top to allow for a variety of feet.. The hip joint might work using existing hip parts, just alter the hole at the top of the thigh to allow for it to pop out. The head would already be interchangeable using the regular pieces. This body could be used with a few additions/parts for Tuvar, Badra, Modulok, Multi-Bot, and Extendar. Getting five (or maybe more) figures from a set of molds would, I think, justify the cost.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I would definitely buy two of those sets, one for the duo and one to put together as Two-Bad.

Seeing this makes me think there is a lot of potential re-use for several figures if done right. What Mattel needs is a modified buck for pull-apart figures. They already have a torso/shoulder assembly for that (from Trappy). Add on pieces, the kind of thing that the Fab Four do so well, could be added to a basic body made to be popped apart. THis is what I'm thinking:

The torso would have the Trappy type shoulders, and Hiss type waist. The arms are two detachable pieces, an upper arm with a hole in the elbow, and a lower arm with a ball joint at the elbow and a peg to go into the upper arm. The legs could be made in the same fashion, with ball assembly for the knees, and give the lower leg a cut joint at the boot top to allow for a variety of feet.. The hip joint might work using existing hip parts, just alter the hole at the top of the thigh to allow for it to pop out. The head would already be interchangeable using the regular pieces. This body could be used with a few additions/parts for Tuvar, Badra, Modulok, Multi-Bot, and Extendar. Getting five (or maybe more) figures from a set of molds would, I think, justify the cost.
    That's really important, if they find a way for Two-Bad they can use the same trick for all the figures you listed. Good point!
    But...but... as I said before...
    I watched again the King Hsss review by Pixel Dan and I changed my mind, we have to avoid a detachable torso.

Round 2, vote for

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Gotta have the torso pop off if Extendar is in the mix, though. Might really need it for Modulok and Multi-Bot, as well.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Original:

Just my personal, opinionated thoughts on how the remaining Vintage figures should be handled in MOTUC. Don't want to waste space on here with individual threads, so figured this was best. Mods, if you feel this belongs in the character support area, feel free to move it; seemed it could go either. Anyway...

2. Ninjor - No cloth. Keep him lean with no body armor mimicking his outfit. This is one of the few characters we really don't lose much if the "armor" (cloth outfit in this case) is just a buck, ala Spector. Two heads, masked/unmasked. While I love the Jitsu sculpt, go the opposite direction on this one and keep him less-weathered/younger. Yes to all of his weapons. Question:

1. Two-Bad - I agree with most that this should be a single solid figure. The break apart idea is nice, but I don't want Two-Bad to act like Blast Attack and explode randomly on my shelf because of poor manufacturing. His arms should be just like every other figure. And he should come with his vintage shield as well as the 200x flail weapon. The armor and Shield should be orange. Part of me wants him to also come with 4 heads, 2 vintage dopey looking faces and 2 200x angry looking faces. Same face sculpt, just variations on their expressions.

2. Ninjor - I agree that there should be no cloth, but he should have some armor. It should look like the vintage hood and have a place for his sword and nun-chaku weapon. Two heads (one hooded/masked the other bare faced) is a must. I hope they make him a bit rough around the edges, like a scar or two on his face and a busted nose that healed crooked. He needs to come with his vintage trio of weapons. And make his bow like Bow's, no string and loose arrows.

3. Extendar - I think he needs to be a deluxe figure. He was bigger in the vintage and needs to be bigger in this line. I think he should come with extension pieces like Mechanek, Rattlor, & Tall Star. But they need to give him enough to make him look drastically taller. Tall Star needed about 3x the length in those extensions to really make it noticeable. Of course he needs his Vintage Shield, but he also needs a weapon to go on the offensive, even if it is just a repaint of Mechanek's mace. I'd prefer a lance sculpted to look like the extending swords/lightsabers that kids play with.

4. Rio Blast - Needs MORE guns. And a hat... I would prefer the remove and clip on weapons (i.e. Snake Face's snakes). But I think he also needs a Cowboy Hat and a 6 Shooter in a hip holster. Make him look like a normal cowboy with a backpack, and then when the Stache starts a twitchin' he draws. I'm thinking with all the pieces for him he will also have to be a deluxe figure.

5. Dragstor - I think he really does need a wheel that turns, but I honestly won't be too disappointed if it is just a sculpted tire in his armor. But he does need to have all 3 wheels sculpted (2 knees and 1 chest). I LOVE the idea of his pull string being a whip. And of course he needs his Cross Bow. I just hope they really evil up his eyes.

6. Blast Attack - I think he needs to come with a blast effect that attaches to his body to represent the original action feature. He needs his staff and another weapon, like a grabber weapon based on his cord. I hope they have a removable/swappable Snakemen symbol since he has been part of Skeletor's crew and the Snakemen. This is one to do new Mechanical Boots for. He and Saurod should share boots, but not Trap Jaw's.

7. Horde Trooper - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! He needs to be a two+ pack. He should come with 2 regular heads, 1 battle damaged head, and 1 other (like General Sunder, navy, or 200x). Again I think an explosion or crack snap on piece would work to replicate the original action feature. They need their red horde staff and the Filmation silver stun stick. They should also come with the 200x sword that I've found some pictures of. If they come with a General Sunder head, they need to also come with his pistol.

8. Tung Lashor - I'm for the vintage Frog based figure. Plus a 200x snake based figure. Plus a lizard based Filmation figure. He's the only figure that has had 3 dramatically different looks. Each one is based on a different animal. But for the vintage based look: I want the tree frog hands and feet. I'm also for the clip in/on tongue pieces and I would want three of them (tongue in, hanging, and attacking).

9. Rotar - I want him to come with removable legs. He should also come with his vintage axe/mace & chain thing. His buzz saw stand thing should also be incorporated into a shield or a second weapon but also act as a stand.

10. Twistoid - I want him to come with a removable base, like a tank base or ATV type thing. I just see Twistoid as more of an experiment gone awry than a man who lost his legs in battle. He also needs to come with his vintage weapons and stand. The double swinging ax would be a great second weapon.

11. Sssqueeze - I'm for a 200x/snake (Anaconda/Boa Constrictor) inspired head. The whole constricting alligator/crocodile thing never made sense to me. I'd also like him to have interchangeable arms. Short, long, and long but wrapped around that would fit another figures waist. I want them to be bendy but since Scott & Mattel can't seem to understand that we want bendy material that doesn't break after 2 bend, I'll settle for 3 pairs of arms. I don't care about the hands be hands or snake heads, but the idea of interchangeable hands works for me. More display options=more sales.

12. Blade - My favorite character in all of MOTU. He really needs to come with not just his dual swords but as many removable knives and sharp pointed things as possible. If it were me, he'd have two long swords, 1 short sword/bowie knife, 5-10 throwing knives (kept on his back, shoulder, and thigh), 2 daggers, and the blade missiles that he had in the movie. But in keeping with the vintage figure, he at least needs the 6 knives on his legs to be removable. I'd like for him to have 2 heads (movie [Anthony De Longis] and mini-comic with the muzzle). He should also come with a laser whip. Reuse the Beast Man whip but molded in clear red plastic. His real name should also be Anthony.

13. Saurod - Another great figure. He needs space boots, but he should NOT use Trap Jaw boots. I think they should make a new boot to go with some of the NA figs left, Blast Attack, and Saurod. His blaster is a must and he should have a fire effect that can be placed/attached to his mouth. Leave off the giant spark activator on his back, unless it is designed into a breathing apparatus back pack thing. His real name should be Pons.

14. Gwildor - Needs to be short and tubby. The vintage figure was too massive for this little guy. I think he should come with his walking staff, the prototype key, and the bucket of ribs and sauce. I think the head should look closer to Billy Barty in costume than the original sculpt did.

15. Modulok - Definitely a deluxe figure. He needs to come with the same parts as he did as the vintage. And he needs to be able to be torn apart and rebuilt. Everyone had a different favorite look for their Modulok. And the double neck/arm/leg piece needs to look better than the original. If they wanted to really knock this one out of the part they would include enough parts to make his Filmation look. I'd actually like one head to be more scientist and the other to be more vicious monster (portrayed in expression). This one will be tough to make and it will be expensive (it NEEDS to be to be great). I wasn't a fan of Modulok growing up, but he should be amazing once he is done.

16. Multi-Bot - Now I like multi-bot growing up. I again think that he needs all of his parts and the same vintage action feature. I had a way of building Multi-bot that I liked, but the neighbor had another way. I'd actually like him to come with more parts than Modulok. One full set of his vintage parts and enough parts to fit his Filmation look. It was two different looks. They could do both, but with 2 extra heads and an extra set of arms and legs, they could satisfy most.

17-21. Flying Fists He-Man, Terror-Claws Skeletor, Buzz Saw Hordak, Laser Light He-Man and Laser Power Skeletor - As long as they are great sculpts. I'm good with all of them.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    There is so much wrong with this concept that I'm surprised anyone bothers to reference it outside of "Wouldn't it be cool..."

In order to get Two-Bad, you only borrow 5 pieces from Tuvar and Baddrah:
    Tuvar Head
    Baddrah Head
    Tuvar arm
    Baddrah arm
    Baddrah leg

Everything else needs to be it's own tooling or new technology:

- Two-Bad's Right leg needs the purple coloring, so it cannot be shared with Tuvar.

- We currently have not seen any leg-swapping figures, so all-new tech will have to be developed, *just* to get Baddrah's leg to swap. Having a torso split won't work, because then if we borrow Baddrah's crotch and one leg, then we still need the new tech to swap-out Baddrah's left leg with Two-Bad's "Mixed" leg.

- Packaging - how in the world would this "quasi-3-pack" be presented?
    Two-Bad with 2 entire carcasses hidden at the bottom of the box?
    Tuvarr and Baddrah, with Two-Bad's torso, leg and weapons hidden at the bottom 9and thousands of fans rising up to kill Scott for never gving them a proper "Two-badd" release?
    A proper 3 pack with a complete Two-Bad and baldfaced "half people" on display? MOC collectors would go off their nut!

Not a viable solution I can see..
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Teela
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man