Thread: Keith Seymour Art Work

Widget

Keith Seymour Art Work

Hello, all!

I thought I would start a thread where I can upload my art work (when I get the chance to do it!).

I have one new piece to share at the moment, which is this one. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by.

Sky_Sled_JustImage_ForINternet_Vers_sml.jpg

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Awesome! I love it!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Hawke / Dakon / Delora
    Evil: Lodar
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian

Super cool! How long did it take?

Like the lonely rider fibe/donīt like the Western fibe.

Your Art is amazing, the Sky Sled with all the luggage has that lonely rider vibe.

BUT it looks to much earth bound to me. The canyons and the vultures are to much earth dessert to me. The Eternian touch is missing but i had the same problem when they introduced Rio Blast and his mini comic.
    It all looks to "Earthy"(the Planet) or "New Texican"(Marshall Bravestar) for my taste.

BUT again these are my problems and donīt take away that your art looks amazing
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Awesome! I love it!
    Thank you very much. Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by crashdiary27 View Post
    Super cool! How long did it take?
    Hi! Erm, hard to say as I was doing it between other things. I started it ages ago, but left it for a while whilst I was working, then did a quick finish on it the other day. But if I had to guess a start to finish time, perhaps 24-30 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Like the lonely rider fibe/donīt like the Western fibe.

Your Art is amazing, the Sky Sled with all the luggage has that lonely rider vibe.

BUT it looks to much earth bound to me. The canyons and the vultures are to much earth dessert to me. The Eternian touch is missing but i had the same problem when they introduced Rio Blast and his mini comic.
    It all looks to "Earthy"(the Planet) or "New Texican"(Marshall Bravestar) for my taste.

BUT again these are my problems and donīt take away that your art looks amazing
    Hi, Niki. You're quite right. I gave the sky a green colour to place it on Eternia (using the Filmation show for reference) but didn't have time to push the landscape as far as I would have liked. But I do like to think that Eternia has areas of all kinds of terrains. Being on a lone, solo mission just seemed to work being in a desolate waste land. Thanks for looking and for your kind words!

That looks cool I love the weathering details on the Sky Sled, great atmosphere overall.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    That looks cool I love the weathering details on the Sky Sled, great atmosphere overall.
    Thank you.

WOW! It is beautiful!

But I wold agree with Niki, the landscape looks to much like very well known place on Earth, Monument Valley, Utah
    You even used exact shapes of those 3 the most recognizable buttes from Monument Valley (only mirrored image).

In combination with those mitten shaped buttes, vultures give even more Earth feeling.
    In my opinion, it would be more Eternian looking with some obviously alien plants and animals.
    I wasn't even noticed greenish sky until I saw your comment about it.

Or it is just me hating Rio Blast (who is the only missing on that picture).
    Last edited by Mantisaur82; October 16, 2015 at 11:47pm.

Heroic Warrior
    WOW! Holy crap!

That's incredible.

I have no problem with the scenery/landscape. It adds to it. Makes something so awesome even more awesome.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    It looks really nice!!

I dig it - really evocative and I love the look of the jet sled / sky sled.

Widget
    But I wold agree with Niki, the landscape looks to much like very well known place on Earth, Monument Valley, Utah
    Ha! Yes, you're right! The background throws the illusion out the window.. I'll touch it up if I get the chance! Thanks for the feedback.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    WOW! Holy crap!

That's incredible.

I have no problem with the scenery/landscape. It adds to it. Makes something so awesome even more awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhelmsley View Post
    It looks really nice!!
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
    I dig it - really evocative and I love the look of the jet sled / sky sled.
    Thanks very much, guys.