Thread: Scorpia vs Catra

Widget

Scorpia vs Catra

I watched an episode of She-Ra the other week, and I chuckled when there was a bit of rivalry between Scorpia and Catra, and suddenly had the idea for this picture in my head. I hope you like it.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...rpiax_full.jpg
    motu scorpia x.jpg

Nicely drawn picture!

Iīm not into wrestling so i canīt really relate to that kind of theme. but i like your drawing style and coloring!

Catras hair looks great!

Thank you for sharing
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by solarshine View Post
    I watched an episode of She-Ra the other week, and I chuckled when there was a bit of rivalry between Scorpia and Catra, and suddenly had the idea for this picture in my head. I hope you like it.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...rpiax_full.jpg
    motu scorpia x.jpg
    Fantastic job. What an awesome idea. Thanks for Sharing. It would have been nice to see other Horde Villans in the crowd eating popcorn and theater type drinks. Maybe in the next fight between Grizzlor and Leech, or Mosquitor and Mantenna. 😊

Widget
    Haha. Thanks for your compliments. I'm not actually very familiar with wrestling etc. I've got a few more I'm currently working on, but not related to wrestling. I've got two others that are finished, but they're more "erotic" I guess, and I'm not sure if I should post them.

Quote Originally Posted by solarshine View Post
    Haha. Thanks for your compliments. I'm not actually very familiar with wrestling etc. I've got a few more I'm currently working on, but not related to wrestling. I've got two others that are finished, but they're more "erotic" I guess, and I'm not sure if I should post them.
    If they are erotic, please do not post them, as this is a family friendly board, thanks. -Jafaristew: Fan Art Mod
    RISE OF THE BEASTS SERIES 2 KICKSTARTER IS LIVE!!!!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...easts-series-2

Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 12.31.15!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Court Magician
    haha, it's Princess of Power meets the WWE! Ya know, I've seen some videos of YouTube where people have created characters like these in the WWE video game and I must say it is sort of fun watching these characters come to life, even if it is video game wrestling. ha!